Vicenza

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• butterfly house

by eemcloeter Online Now Apr 4, 2014 at 5:37 AM

what is the name of the butterfly house /park run by the handicapped, it is not in Padoa.

3 Answers Apr 4, 2014 at 7:41 AM
    • Mens fashion

by 92099 Online Now Dec 1, 2013 at 11:28 PM

I would like to buy my husband a nice black overcoat that is not to expensive.

2 Answers Dec 2, 2013 at 7:26 AM
    • hotels near Municipal Theatre

by PattyWagon01 Online Now Mar 23, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Can you tell me the closest hotel to the Municipal Theatre? Having a hard time finding the theatre address. Thanks Patricia

2 Answers Mar 28, 2013 at 6:56 PM
    • Hotel near Municipal Theatre?

by PattyWagon01 Online Now Mar 23, 2013 at 12:13 PM

We are coming to the Guitar Festival and would like to stay close to Theatre. What do you recommend? Thank you, Patricia

3 Answers Mar 28, 2013 at 6:56 PM
    • stela85's Profile Photo

bar name

by stela85 Online Now Apr 20, 2012 at 1:22 AM

When i was there, many times i watched football in a bar near of piazza dei signori. It was near an ice cream shop, I don't remember the name.Can you please help me with the name?

• Luggage storage at Vicenza train station?

by pvjeph Online Now Sep 20, 2011 at 9:55 PM

I'm still deciding whether to stay a couple of nights in Vicenza, (and use the train to visit Verona for a day as well,) or stay in Verona. If it's the latter, I'd visit Vicenza for the day, on the way to Venice, and need to store a large suitcase for a few hours. Is such a service available in Vicenza, and if so, would anyone have a rough idea of the charge per bag?

2 Answers Sep 21, 2011 at 10:58 AM
    • Handygirl's Profile Photo

Celebrating in november

by Handygirl Online Now Mar 1, 2011 at 2:40 AM

What will the temperature be in the end of November?
      I will be celebrating my 50.tht birthday the 26. of November and need some tips for accommodation and a lovely restaurant.
      Anyone?

1 Answer Mar 1, 2011 at 8:54 AM
    • Redang's Profile Photo

Verona Airport to Vicenza

by Redang Online Now Feb 22, 2011 at 11:54 PM

Does anybody know if there are buses from/to Verona Airport to/from Vicenza/Padova?

Thanks.

• ValeryCollins's Profile Photo

Oratorio del Gonfalone Vicenza

by ValeryCollins Online Now Aug 28, 2010 at 11:37 PM

Does anyone know the history of this church? I have tried the usual sources but I have found very little information.
      Valery

2 Answers Aug 29, 2010 at 8:03 AM
    • ValeryCollins's Profile Photo

Vicenza puzzle

by ValeryCollins Online Now Aug 28, 2010 at 1:40 AM

I recently visited Vicenza to research the town for a book I am writing. I took a photograph of what I thought was the Tower of Torment but written on the side of the tower is Torre dei Loschi - are they both the same? Does anyone know the history of this tower?
      Also are Piazza Palladio and Piazze delle Erbe the same place?
      I really would appreciate some help on this one.
      Thanks
      Valery

4 Answers Aug 28, 2010 at 9:31 AM
    • Transportation to Monte di Malo

by RVLZ Online Now May 11, 2010 at 5:22 PM

We would like to do a day trip [it may be a very loooong day] from Venice to Vicenza and then somehow north to Monte di Malo, where my husband's grandmother was from. I looked at the bus schedule but that might take us all day [if not days...], plus many of the routes are only available during the school year.
      I would gladly spend the day in Vicenza, but it looks like there's still a relative of his living in Monte di Malo, and if we're that close, we might as well go all the way.
      I assume we could rent a car for a day.
      Would it be possible to hire a driver, or would that be ridiculously expensive?
      Any suggestions or advice would be welcomed!

2 Answers May 12, 2010 at 11:17 AM
    • babbi_it's Profile Photo

Bus to Vicenza

by babbi_it Online Now Mar 23, 2010 at 11:28 AM

I'm looking for a bus from Venice or from Verona to Vicenza, Can someone help me?

7 Answers Mar 23, 2010 at 2:26 PM
    • 2gogo's Profile Photo

visiting in vicenza

by 2gogo Online Now Feb 4, 2010 at 7:16 AM

My daughter & her family are relocating to Vicenza. We anticipate this will mean many trips to Italy for us in the next few years. Any suggestions about (relatively) inexpensive temporary housing in the area? Any suggestions about nearby attractions (Venice, of course) that we should include in our travel planning? Any suggestions about (relatively) inexpensive transportation from US to Vicenza? Does it pay to book flights to London or Amsterdam or Frankfurt then get a cheap flight or train to Venice? Thanks --

9 Answers Feb 5, 2010 at 4:35 AM
    • Aloe9678's Profile Photo

American Girl in Vicenza

by Aloe9678 Online Now May 25, 2009 at 6:35 AM

Hello,

I'm currently in Iraq, but I have a dear friend stationed in Vicenza, and she's expressed the desire to meet some new people. She's turning 25 this summer... are there any universities near the city where she might find some American students on a study abroad program? Or any other places where there might be a collection of English speakers? Maybe somewhere to take Italian lessons?

Thanks!

11 Answers Jun 30, 2009 at 8:56 AM
    • hirdy's Profile Photo

Train from Venice to Rijeka

by hirdy Online Now Mar 1, 2009 at 11:48 PM

Hi all on VT,

We are wanting to travel from Venice to Rijeka to go on a cruise around the Croation Islands. What is the best and quickest way to travel from Venice to Rijeka.

4 Answers Mar 2, 2009 at 1:11 AM
    • Vicenza and Palladio

by redhd020872 Online Now Jul 12, 2008 at 1:16 PM

I will be visiting Venice with 3 companions and we would like to take a day trip to Vicenza to see the Palladio's works. There are guided tours you can take from Venice, but they are all very expensive, so we would like to travel by train and get a guided tour of the city and some of the Villas (Villa Rotunda in particular.)

Does anyone know of a local tour company or guide in Vicenza I can contact to set up a day tour? Is it easy to get a taxi at the train station to take you out to the villas? Thanks!

2 Answers Aug 1, 2008 at 3:02 AM
    • Travel to Vicenza

by wanderwithshoes Online Now Mar 22, 2008 at 6:06 PM

I am planning to travel to Vicenza from Innsbruck- are there trains for this route? Is it ok to set up base at Vicenza and take day trips to Padua, Venice and Verona?

Suggestions, please.

3 Answers Mar 23, 2008 at 3:48 AM
    • Vicenza Jazz Festival in May

by oigevalt Online Now Mar 13, 2008 at 10:38 AM

I'm looking for the festival's website. Alternatively, one of the bands I want to see will be playing in Campo Marzo in Vicenza. Does anyone know where that is?

Thank you.

4 Answers Mar 13, 2008 at 11:36 AM
    • FMoralesWettstein's Profile Photo

Access to Army Garrison at Vicenza

by FMoralesWettstein Online Now Mar 6, 2008 at 6:37 AM

I am a U.S. Air Force reservist and will be on personal travel in Vicenza later this month. Does anybody know if I can enter the US facility at Vicenza with my Air Force ID? Or, is access limited to those soldiers/airmen stationed there?

Thanks,

Frank

3 Answers Mar 8, 2008 at 12:29 PM
    • Bottega Veneta outlet in vicenza

by coolbird Online Now Jul 2, 2007 at 8:34 AM

Is there a Bottega Veneta outlet in Vicenza? Anybody knows how we can get there
      ? Thank you.

1 Answer Jul 3, 2007 at 12:48 PM
    • oxygen-istanbul's Profile Photo

vicenza-frankfurt

by oxygen-istanbul Online Now May 15, 2007 at 2:32 PM

Hi all
      could anyone tell me is there train/bus transportation to frankfurt from vicenza? and where I can find tickets?
      10xxx in advance:)
      NS

2 Answers Jun 10, 2007 at 9:57 AM
    • shopping for gold in vicenza?

by eveglasser Online Now May 14, 2007 at 3:14 PM

We will be visiting northern Italy from May 24th through June 3rd// We plan to visit the entire area with our rental car... Is there a place to go where I can get gold for my daughters and grandchildren which is high quality but not overly expensive? Am I better off buying gold here in the United States? Thanks, Eve

1 Answer May 15, 2007 at 2:19 AM
    • please help me w/ clothes shops

by hljmedina1 Online Now Aug 22, 2006 at 11:34 AM

I am moving to Vicenza in Jan. I have a 2 yr old girl. We love to shop for clothes and I heard that Vicenza has wonderful!!!!!! shopping. Could anyone please let me know the names of some shops and if they have a website to share it with me.

Thanks

1 Answer Aug 23, 2006 at 1:35 AM
    • Hotels in Lonigo

by urblonde Online Now Jun 14, 2006 at 5:43 PM

Hi,
      Can anyone recommend hotels in or near Lonigo? I've had a hard time finding anything online. If you know a website or email for them, that would great.
      Thanks!!

2 Answers Jun 14, 2006 at 9:44 PM
    • Hotels in Lonigo

by urblonde Online Now Jun 14, 2006 at 2:46 PM

Hi,
      Can anyone recommend hotels in or near Lonigo? I've had a hard time finding anything online. If you know a website or email for them, that would great.
      Thanks!!

2 Answers Jun 14, 2006 at 4:37 PM
    • Travel

by Leech_dc Online Now Jun 4, 2006 at 8:15 PM

What are 5 top things to see or do in Vicenza?

1 Answer Jun 5, 2006 at 3:49 AM
    • kathymof's Profile Photo

Vicenza, Padova or Verona???

by kathymof Online Now Mar 20, 2006 at 8:30 AM

If you were to choose a place to rent an apartment for a week which would it be: Vicenza, Padova or Verona.

1. I will follow this with a week in Venice
      2. I prefer the feel of smaller towns and love "living like a local" as much as possible
      3. Want easy access to a main train line for exploring the area
      4. Would love to be able to just head out and safely walk around looking at all the beauty of the city
      5. This would be first week in June so the fewer the tourists, the better
      6. Right now preference is Vicenza, Padova, Verona

Thanks,
      Kathy

10 Answers Mar 22, 2006 at 7:24 AM
    • JasonVanessa's Profile Photo

Getting to Treviso Airport

by JasonVanessa Online Now Aug 25, 2004 at 9:51 AM

Hello, I am hoping someone can help us. We are traveling on Ryan Air from Treviso Airport. Our flight leaves at 8:20am on a Friday and we probably need to arrive 2 hours early. Q: How do we get to the Airport from Vicenza so early in the morning? Q: If we drive where can we park? We will need to leave the car for 4 days. Q: We come back on a Monday night at 8:40pm, again, how do we get to Vicenza? Renting a car is our last option because it is too expensive. Q: Any cheap car rentals around? Q: What time should we leave Vicenza IF we end up traveling by car? Is traffic heavy? I would appreciate any help. Thank You, Vanessa

1 Answer Aug 27, 2007 at 1:49 PM
    • JasonVanessa's Profile Photo

Studies

by JasonVanessa Online Now Aug 7, 2004 at 1:10 PM

Hello everyone, Does anyone know of a College or University does not charge tuition? My cousin is 18 and wants to come to live here with me and she has no money but wants to go to school. When does College start here? What month? Or maybe someone can give me a web site I can check in english. Any information will help. Are there any schools here in Vicenza that teach about Jewelry? Thank You, Vanessa

7 Answers Aug 13, 2004 at 3:04 PM
    • roza_hr's Profile Photo

Vicenza map

by roza_hr Online Now Jul 9, 2004 at 4:55 AM

Hi, can anybody tell me if it's possible to get the town map for free in Vicenza tourist offices? In Spain it was possible, but in Milano, we had to pay as much as 5 euro. We're on a tight budget so this is kind of important. Thanks! Roza

2 Answers Oct 29, 2004 at 4:24 AM