Vicenza Travel Answers

change location
DanaRo's Profile Photo

Vicenza - Bucharest

by DanaRo Online Now Oct 30, 2003 at 12:06 AM

Do you know which is the shortest, but safety, way from Bucharest to Vicenza - by car? Or if you have some advices to give ... Thank you in advance, Dana

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • marcoelectric's Profile Photo

Re: Vicenza - Bucharest

by marcoelectric Online Now Oct 30, 2003 at 1:05 AM

Hello, I just drove from Wien to Milan some days ago... I think that driving trough Austria is the more "easy going" way... a friend of mine went to Romania in summer and he found that route much more faster then going trough Slovenia... So I suggest you Bucharest-Wien-Graz-Tarvisio-Venice-Vicenza. Let me know if you have any question... Ciao, Marco

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • DanaRo's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Vicenza - Bucharest

by DanaRo Online Now Oct 30, 2003 at 1:17 AM

Thanks. Going by Austria has the advantage of a better route, but the taxes in Hungary are high and there are around 400 km more. One problem is if there is safety enough to go through Croatia - these route is shorter. Best, Dana

by marcoelectric Online Now Oct 30, 2003 at 1:41 AM

I think that the safety shouldn't be a big problem... my friend found a long long lanes at the customs (at one he waited about 8 hours!!) coming on that way, while coming back trough Austria told me was very fast... I just have experiences in driving to/from Wien (I did it once also some years ago), I never did the other route so all what I don't is just the recent experience of my friend.... Ciao, Marco

• DanaRo's Profile Photo

by DanaRo Online Now Oct 30, 2003 at 1:59 AM

Thanks - loosing time at the custom could be a good reason for selection. All the best, Dana

by marcoelectric Online Now Oct 30, 2003 at 2:08 AM

Have a great journey :) Marco

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines