Vic-sur-Aisne

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Pearl cottages Cap d'agde

Le Cap d'Agde Nov 19, 2014 at 7:28 AM

My wife and i went to Cap d'Agde this summer in July and had a fantastic time. We went to the beach everyday, restaurants like Waiki beach for lunch, the Sun Beach bar for drinks as well as the foam parties. We also enjoyed the clubs like Glamour and Tantra at night. However we stayed in a town near Cap d'agde because we thought that staying in Cap dAgde might be too intense for the entire vacation. We were wrong. We want to go back in 2015 but this time stay in the naturist village. We heard the Pearl cottages are really nice. Does anyone know these cottages ?

more
    • Marseille one and half day stay

Marseille Nov 1, 2014 at 2:17 AM

Hello All,

I will be in marseille from noon of 22nd September to morning of 24th september. So excluding the nights, I have one and half day...I am interested in visiting the calanques , Notre–Dame de La Garde,,Chateau d'If. But not sure how to divide my time. Can you suggest please?

more
    • New year Eve 2014 entertainment

Lille Nov 19, 2014 at 2:26 PM

Group of friends (40-50 year olds!) off to Lille for New year and would like suggestions for somewhere lively to eat and drink on New Years Eve. Have tried a couple of resturants that have cocktail bars attached but no luck, closed that evening. Any suggestions welcome!

Thanks

more
    • Is there a large supermarket near the train station?

Perpignan Yesterday

Hello, I am thinking of starying near the train station in Perpignan and would like to know if there is a Lidl or other supermarket in that area? Also, how long is it to walk to the city centre and as, I want to visit near the University area what bus should I get? Finally is the public transport expensive, perhaps I could get 5 day bus pass? Thank you in advance.

more
    • Christmas lunch or dinner in Colmar?

Colmar Yesterday

I want to find somewhere nice for my husband and me - 2 'old' Aussies, thousands of kilometres away from our family - to have Christmas lunch or dinner in Colmar.

more
    • Souvenir shops

Collioure Nov 26, 2014 at 1:14 PM

Hi, Can anyone please advise of any souvenir shops I could contact please in Collioure? My 7 year old son on our recent holiday bought a little snow globe Collioure and Argeles and has treasured it. However, it has just been dropped and smashed and he is devastated. I would really like to know if I contact any of the shops there to perhaps buy a new on online or over the telephone and have posted. Any help please with this? Thank you. Sharon

more
    • Lurchizo's Profile Photo

New Year's Eve in Southern France

France Nov 23, 2014 at 6:59 PM

We have rented an apartment in Aix for seven days ending Dec 30th. We don't have to be back to Paris until Jan 3rd so we are leaving a few days to just freelance it. I am asking for people's advice on where to spend New Year's Eve in Southern France. Any cities that have a really nice or unique celebration that you can recommend? Thanks,

more
    • alectrevor's Profile Photo

Easiest or best connexion, Honfleur

France Nov 20, 2014 at 3:26 AM

Hi, Which is the easiest, best, most frequent bus service to Honfleur from the rail stations at Le Havre or Trouville- Deauville. please. Thank you.

more
    • Christmas Eve

Paris Nov 12, 2014 at 9:49 AM

Hi! I am looking for a Christmas dinner in a nice place in Paris. What can you suggest me? Is there any fireworks at midnight?

more
    • Euro Disney Tickets

Paris Nov 8, 2014 at 1:41 AM

Can anyone please recommend the cheapest way of buying 2 adult Euro Disney tickets for January - I live in the UK - is it cheaper to purchase at the gate or are there any reliable internet tickets - Christmas present for Son & girlfriend so I do not want them turning up at Euro Disney only to find that their tickets are not accepted. If necessary I will give them the Euros to purchase tickets at the gate

Many thanx

more
    • Historical documents in Pau

Pau Oct 29, 2014 at 6:26 AM

I have an ancestor who died in Pau in 1860. I am planning a trip to stay in the area and also to obtain any documents I can regarding the death. There do not seem to be any records in the UK, even in deaths abroad. Are there any offices in Pau where I would be able to view/obtain any such documents for my genealogy research?
      Kind regards
      Jean Hooper

more
    • Parking in Montreuil

Montreuil-sur-Mer Nov 26, 2014 at 7:40 AM

Is it possible to park a car in Montreuil for free at weekends? Say form 2pm on Sat to 11am on Sun? many thanks

more
    • Yumipyon's Profile Photo

Airbus tour

Toulouse Nov 19, 2014 at 7:17 AM

Hi!

Does anyone know anything about Airbus tour in Toulouse? My son is very interested to visit there but the website doesn't really say much about it. I would like to know the price, and how long it takes, and if it is worth visiting...

Thanks!

more
    • Arriving in Bayeux for Normandy Half Day Tour on 16 Nov

Bayeux Nov 12, 2014 at 4:50 AM

I'm trying to make a last minute half day tour of Normandy from Bayeux on Sunday 16 November, 2014. I'm scheduled to arrive at around 11:30am at the Bayeux train station.

However I've been unable to find an inexpensive tour around 50-60 EUR.

Any recommendations?

more
    • shops in Paris

Paris Nov 15, 2014 at 1:53 PM

Hi,
      Anybody know where is some shop with metal cycling/bicycle miniature in Paris?
      Can be tour de france figures, cycling or diecast bicycle model.
      I want to know the adress in Paris.

Best regards
      Thomas

more
    • Maline's Profile Photo

Art galleries?

Paris Nov 9, 2014 at 10:21 AM

Hi,. we are goig to Paris in a couple of days. I am looking for cheap and cool art galleries, preferably with up and coming artists, art schools etc. Can anyone offer help? /cheers Maline

more
    • yavili's Profile Photo

Lyon airport - city transportation

Lyon Nov 5, 2014 at 5:45 AM

Salut! Is there a cheaper way to get to the city other than Rhonexpress? 14.5 Euros for a 20 minute ride is quite expensive!

more
    • Nimes To Avignon

Nîmes Nov 16, 2014 at 10:28 PM

I believe that there are both buses and trains between Nimes andAvignon.
      Is this correct ??
      What are the pros and cons ??
      Could someone post a link to the bus timetable ??
      thanks

more
    • Livestock/farmer markets

Josselin Nov 23, 2014 at 4:22 AM

Are their any livestock/farmers markets in the josselin area

more
    • Winery/town guided tours from Sancerre

Sancerre Oct 31, 2014 at 8:59 AM

We will be visiting France in July 2015. The day trips to the Sancerre wine region from Paris look nice, but we would like to spend the night and take a slower pace. We would appreciate any suggestions. We prefer a driver/guide.Thank you very much!

more
    • Kitchen shop?

Avignon Nov 15, 2014 at 2:44 AM

Looking to buy herb scissors in Avignon. Any suggestions, please?

more
    • bvpusa's Profile Photo

Driving from Paris to Nice Mid September 2015 Route ideas?

France Nov 6, 2014 at 12:27 PM

We will have just spent 5 days in Paris headed to a Villa in Nice area for a week. We have 2 nights to get to Nice. Want to explore a bit and enjoy the countryside, wine, food, nature, any must see's along the way south. Lodging ideas welcome, Thanks Ken

more
    • JohanIsWeg's Profile Photo

Car hire or lease for road trip

France Nov 20, 2014 at 2:36 PM

Hi, uncertain whether to rent a car from Europcar (or similar) or take out a short-term lease from Citroën or likewise for a month-long road trip through France. Any experiences? My biggest concern is hidden costs from car rentals, but on the other hand, short-term lease vehicles seem to be more expensive. Advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

more
    • South of France over Christmas 2014

France Nov 2, 2014 at 4:29 PM

Hi,
      We are planning to travel to South of France over Christmas starting from Paris and then heading down to Lyon and somewhere along to Coast during Christmas eve and Christmas day 2014. We are looking for suggestions on which cities to head to. Basically a resort where everything is catered. As I assume nothing will be open during Christmas day itself.

I would also like to know if restaurants etc will open on the 26th of December.

Thanks!

more
    • CDG to St Dizier

Paris Nov 7, 2014 at 6:08 AM

Hi,

I'd be interested in some suggestions for an easy way to get from Charles de Gaulle airport to St Dizier. I'll be meeting my sister who'll be arriving from US after an overnight flight, so I'd like it to be as painless as possible. We will not be renting a car in Paris, so we'd need public transportation. Thanks very much for any help you can give.

Cathy

more