Vic-sur-Aisne

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• No Question Title

Rennes Feb 1, 2016 at 12:15 PM

My flight into Rennes arrives at 9pm on Saturday, when it would appear that all car hire desks are closed. I've found nothing on line yet about out of hours collection. Does anyone know of a solution for getting hold of a car that late?

more
    • jburks1's Profile Photo

Can I reach St. Bernard. . .

France Jan 15, 2016 at 6:11 PM

Through Saint Bourg Maurice toward the end of March?

more
    • Travel in Newzealand

France Jan 31, 2016 at 5:55 AM

Hello !! , We are 2 young guys from france and for the holidays we will go to Newzealand (11 of July to 9 of A ugust) it will be our first to visit there.

We would like to know if anyone group, or foreigners have for ambition to travel across the country like us ?
      It could be great and funnier to travel with other people so let us know if you're interested !!!

more
    • Questions about transportation within Saint-Tropez

Saint-Tropez Jan 23, 2016 at 7:27 PM

Hi there,

I was wondering if there is anyone who has stayed in Saint-Tropez and has experience/advice to offer about traveling once you're in the city.

I have heard, like most people, that getting in a taxi and/or renting a car could be a total disaster with all of the traffic.

Most of our travel plans within Saint-Tropez include the Pampelonne beach, and we have a reservation at Nikki Beach, and maybe a winery. I was wondering if there are any ferries that would take you from the main harbor to Nikki Beach or somewhere in that vicinity? In other words, are there other ways to travel to this side of bay rather than getting in a car?

Thank you!
      Alyssa

more
    • how to get to La Meziere from Rennes train station

Rennes Jan 19, 2016 at 12:42 PM

I have to collect my vehicle in La Mezier nr Rennes, I will travel by train to Rennes train station but from there the taxi will be costly any suggestions? is there a bus service?

more
    • Bayeau Cathederal

Bayeux Jan 9, 2016 at 11:38 AM

We are visiting Bayeau on May 18 or 19th 2016. Is the Cathedral open between 10 and noon?
      Does the organist practice in the morning on particular days of the week? We would change our dates so we could hear the organist
      France Robert

more
    • tracyskf's Profile Photo

Is early May good time to visit?

Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Feb 1, 2016 at 1:22 PM

Is early May good time to visit Provence and Lyon? My objective is mainly to see blooming Lavender.
      Let me know suggestion for a five day itenary. Thanks!

more
    • ebrusarac's Profile Photo

metro ticket and hotel

Paris Jan 21, 2016 at 3:28 PM

hi, i'm planning to book a hotel in 10 arr and my question is what kind of
      metro tickets should i buy? can i use carnet all the way around or is it
      only for 1-2 arr.

more
    • fiorile833's Profile Photo

TMB Lodging Part 2

Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Jan 27, 2016 at 10:40 AM

So it's, been about a month since my last question, and now I'm curious if anyone has recommendations for a company that would book lodging for us? I usually enjoy the planning bit of trips, but I'm over it on this one! I think I'd rather pay a little more and have someone who knows what they are doing plan where we will be sleeping.

I've spent the morning searching for sites, and all seem pretty similar in their offerings. Looks like the "self guided tour" is what I'd have to end up going with. But I do already have the book and a map, and we don't want luggage transport, really just the lodging booked and in case it's needed, transport to get there. (The rest of the group has decided unless dorms have a quad room, they are a no go).

So just wondering if anyone has a service they'd recommend? (Trying to stay under $1600/person)

more
    • 1 DAY SHOPPING

Paris Jan 17, 2016 at 5:35 AM

WHAT IS THE BEST PLACE FOR ONE DAY SHOPPING IN PARIS.

more
    • wardie5555's Profile Photo

"booze run"

France Jan 16, 2016 at 2:09 PM

From the uk to france Belgium best/cheapest places for wines champers cheese and tobacco

more
    • Pawtuxet's Profile Photo

Finding my roots

France Jan 16, 2016 at 6:06 AM

My family is planning a trip to the Loire Valley. While there we hope to locate several villages mentioned in our family tree. One is listed as, ST ANDRE NIORT, DIOCESE POITIERS. The name may be different today. I haven't been able to locate it on a map. Can you help?

more
    • January with young children

Nice Jan 9, 2016 at 2:50 PM

Any tips on spending 10 days in Nice in January with children

more
    • Private tour guide

Paris Jan 8, 2016 at 6:24 PM

Hi, I am looking for private tour guides in Paris and for some day trips from Paris as well, recommendations would be helpful. I am trying to avoid the already suggested pop up website companies that appear on web, I am looking for a more personalized experience.

more
    • Lalli's Profile Photo

Petit Dejeuner

Roscoff Jan 25, 2016 at 9:34 AM

We will be arriving in Roscoff in June on the ferry that gets in at 8am. Will anywhere be open for breakfast?

more
    • Rental-car Corsica and hand in in Sardinia

Corsica Jan 17, 2016 at 12:42 PM

Hi,

We are planning 3 weeks for Corsica and Sardinia. Idea is to fly into Corsica and out of Sardinia (or vice versa). But can anyone please advice on the most logical thing to do with the rental car? Can we collect in Corsica and hand in in Sardinia, to save the travel back time and ferry costs?

For short: travel-time is June '16, family of 4 (2 kids of 2 and 4 yrs), have own car-seats with us.

Thanks guys!

Robin.

more
    • ranger49's Profile Photo

Where to stay en route?

Bayeux Jan 22, 2016 at 12:50 PM

We plan to re-visit the northern coast of Normandy after Easter and for “very” old times sake have chosen the Portsmouth - Le Havre crossing. Many of our favourite hotels in the area seem to have disappeared.

We have booked a couple of nights in a Logis de France near Fecamp but are having difficulty in choosing somewhere NOT on the coast, to stay for TWO nights between there and Bayeux. ( not in Bayeux). 

We need to reach Bayeux by 3pm at the latest. All suggestions welcome . Hoping for a place, small town , with some historical interest - ancient and modern- and a good family run Logis style hotel with a good restaurant.

more
    • Christening present?

Caen Jan 16, 2016 at 3:47 AM

Can I buy a christening present for a baby girl in Caen?

more
    • Accommodation in Saint-Michel bay

France Feb 2, 2016 at 2:50 AM

Hi,
      I'm planning a 2 days visit to Le Mont-Saint-Michel, Cancale, Saint-Malo... Where should I stay?

more
    • Bilyana's Profile Photo

Suggestions for itinerary in June with kids

Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Jan 11, 2016 at 11:11 PM

Hi everyone!
      We are a family of 4 ( 2 kids: 5 and 7) and will have 10 days for a drive from Nice to Barcelona. We were thinking of spending 3 nights in Nice and around, and then renting a car and heading west. Our focus is France, we will be only flying out of Barcelona, and not planning to spend any time there this time.
      We wouldn't mind splitting our time between two ( or 3?) french towns (Nice and ?) so we don't feel too rushed. Any suggestions are welcome!
      Thank you!

more
    • Traveling Alone

France Jan 14, 2016 at 10:15 AM

Hi, so im planning to ride my motorbike to norway and back (UK) (Threw france, belguim and holland) Iknow their not the most dangerous places but i was wondering if it'd be wise to do it alone with whats going on around the world? Also are there any areas i should keep clear of as a young white englishman haha I appologize for the stupid question but i havent been abroad since i was a child. Thanks for any advise in advance. Stay Humble.

more
    • Amy27592's Profile Photo

France route

France Jan 22, 2016 at 12:18 AM

Hi can anyone recommend a good route around France? I will be going for the summer time and trying to keep things fairly cheap. Thanks

more