Viareggio

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• club and bars inquiry

Florence Nov 24, 2014 at 2:54 PM

are there any bars or clubs that play hip hop and r&b or commercial pop if so what are they called?

more
    • annienvb's Profile Photo

Florence hotel

Florence Dec 3, 2014 at 7:29 AM

My husband and I will be in Florence, Italy for three nights, including New Year Eve. What hotel would you recommend where we can walk to most things and enjoy the festivities? Thank you!

more
    • Best Cocktail bar in Viareggio?

by shellcov Online Now May 30, 2014 at 2:39 AM

Hi,
      I am looking for the best cocktail bar in Viareggio to take a group of girls for a hen weekend?
      What are the bars like in Viareggio?
      Thanks

1 Answer Jun 6, 2014 at 5:11 AM
    • Things to do for a hen weekend

by shellcov Online Now May 11, 2014 at 10:56 AM

I am planning a hen Weekend for the end of May. What will Viareggio be like then? What things can we do? I was hoping on hiring a boat for a day and chilling on it, enjoying the views/sunshine with a bottle of wine. Would that be possible in Viareggio? Are there any other activities we could do?

4 Answers Jun 21, 2014 at 11:14 AM
    • Coming from Pisa Airport

by jibdll Online Now Mar 27, 2014 at 1:42 PM

Besides a train, does anyone know a good way to travel from Pisa Airport to Viareggio Hotel? Is a Taxi efficient? Will taxi's be available at the airport or should I pre-arrange for a car?

3 Answers Mar 28, 2014 at 12:12 AM
    • Shopping in a Walmart-like store

by jibdll Online Now Mar 25, 2014 at 12:38 PM

In Viareggio, is there a store within walking distance to beach hotels where I can pick up cheap household items?

8 Answers Apr 15, 2014 at 7:05 PM
    • Ackerss's Profile Photo

October 2013

by Ackerss Online Now Sep 20, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Has Viareggio practically closed down in October? Will shops, restaurants be open?

3 Answers Sep 21, 2013 at 10:00 AM
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Accomodation in Viareggio.

by Maurizioago Online Now Aug 4, 2011 at 1:34 AM

Could you recommend a nice hotel of pension in Viareggio?

Thanks.

2 Answers Aug 5, 2011 at 2:21 AM
    • Ldeck3's Profile Photo

Versilia Riviera

by Ldeck3 Online Now May 12, 2011 at 8:46 AM

Reading your comments is sounds like the water is not that nice along the versilia riviera? I start my trip in Lucca and have an extra 3 days for the coast. I leave from Pisa to go home. What City would be the best choice for a stay by the beach?Is there any nice water? Thank you.

2 Answers Jun 23, 2011 at 1:40 PM
    • xdaliv's Profile Photo

Need help with carnivale details

by xdaliv Online Now Nov 15, 2010 at 3:42 PM

A group of us including a 1 year old toddler will be in Florence in Feb 2011 and coincidentally will be there on one of the sundays when the carnivale parade will take place. So we planning for a day trip there. We prefer to visit Pisa before heading to Viareggio.

BUT despite my best efforts, i just could not find details about the carnivale. Need help with the planning

1. Do we have to buy tickets? If yes, how? can they be purchased online in advanced? price for tickets?
      2. What time does it start? what time should we be there? what time does it end?
      3. Will the train be packed? is reservation required?
      4. The plan is to travel by train from Florence to Pisa (just for the tower). Lunch at Pisa. Take train to Viareggio. Wait/watch/experience the parade then train to Lucca for dinner before heading back to Florence and crash. Is this possible? Any other suggestions?

Please help. Spent days just looking for these info or any idea on how to do this but been unsuccessful. Either no info or lots of conflicting info. Thanks in advance

6 Answers Dec 5, 2010 at 11:40 AM
    • I am going to Viareggio in August

by stepashik Online Now Jul 21, 2010 at 2:24 AM

Hello to everybody!

I will arrive at Viareggio the 31th of July and stay untill 21 of August.
      i am going to language school.
      Can you help me please with my time spending there - where is better to eat, to go, to see.

Thnaks a lot!

3 Answers Jul 21, 2010 at 8:39 AM
    • Viareggio Nightlife

by qulka89 Online Now May 28, 2010 at 1:17 PM

Can anyone share with me some information about nightlife in Viareggio. I'm planning to go there in the begining of August with my friends and I'd like to know are there any places to party?

1 Answer Jun 2, 2010 at 6:23 AM
    • Guitar Shop?

by joanmor66 Online Now Mar 29, 2010 at 2:47 PM

I don't want to bring my guitar with me so I would like to buy an inexpensive accoustic guitar while I am in Viareggio. Are there any musical instrument shops in/around Viareggio?

1 Answer Mar 30, 2010 at 12:01 AM
    • LesleyCC's Profile Photo

The Opera at Torre Del Lago

by LesleyCC Online Now Jun 15, 2009 at 5:11 AM

Hello!

I will be in Viareggio in July for the Puccini Opera festival at Torre del Lago. Can anyone tell me the best way to travel to and from the theatre on the night? Are there buses/taxis easily available?

Thanks,

Lesley :-)

• pocockk's Profile Photo

general advice needed!

by pocockk Online Now Feb 24, 2008 at 2:32 PM

Hi I am going to Viareggio for part of my honeymoon in August and I was wondering if anyone had any "must haves" for what we could do while we are there? We are not really beach people so anythign else really! Thanks

4 Answers Feb 26, 2008 at 11:26 AM
    • marieangel's Profile Photo

Hotel/travel to Viareggio

by marieangel Online Now Nov 14, 2006 at 1:24 PM

can anyone tell me how long it takes for a taxi transfer from Pisa airport to Viareggio and how much it will cost?
      Also can anyone recommend a good hotel which serves excellent food?
      Thanks

2 Answers Nov 16, 2006 at 4:51 AM
    • haleysmith's Profile Photo

Things we must do?

by haleysmith Online Now Aug 2, 2006 at 2:56 PM

Hi to my helpful VT friends!
      My family and I are staying in Viareggio for a week before exploring more of Tuscany (Florence, Siena and Porto Ercole). I am looking forward to seeing Lucca, Cinque Terra and Pisa but can anybody suggest any other places to visit or experiences to enjoy whilst in Viareggio? Will there be any opportunities to have a boat excursion, is it realistic to have a trip to Elba and any ideas about scuba diving? A lot of questions I know, but you're always so helpful - thank you! Haley

4 Answers Aug 15, 2006 at 12:24 AM
    • kazuhr's Profile Photo

Railway travel from Viareggio to La Spezia

by kazuhr Online Now Apr 19, 2005 at 10:55 PM

I am thinking to take a train from La Spezia to Florence.
      Wondering if I could have a great sea view alon the coast on the way from La Spezia to Viareggio?

1 Answer Apr 21, 2005 at 10:59 AM
    • giovanni03's Profile Photo

by the sea

by giovanni03 Online Now Mar 28, 2005 at 7:17 AM

we will be there late april and all of may is the weather good to swim at the beach i want to bring my bathing suit if i can swim in the sea

1 Answer Mar 28, 2005 at 7:57 AM
    • trinasignorello's Profile Photo

Inexpensive hotels in Viareggio

by trinasignorello Online Now Jun 8, 2004 at 4:12 AM

I am looking for a clean, comfortable hotel (with air conditioning!) very close to the beaches in Viareggio. Does anyone have any recommendations, in addition to preferable areas to stay within the town? Thanks Trina

5 Answers May 12, 2006 at 11:22 AM
    • Cost of living in Viareggio

by oliversbabe Online Now Mar 22, 2004 at 6:59 PM

Hi, I'm the team manager of a group of amateur athletes. We are going to Viareggio to compete in the World Life Saving Championships. We are hoping to stay in an inexpensive self catering apartment near the main events which will be held on the beach close to the Congress Center. I'm trying to put together a budget for the trip so I was wondering if anyone out there has any idea of approximately how much groceries for 4 people would cost per week. Or even a few individual prices to give us some idea. For example, How much is a large tin of coffee? 2 liter bottle of water? Bag of pasta? Pasta sauces? Bread? Beer? etc etc..... Any advise would be really appreciated. Thanks, Sue

4 Answers Mar 24, 2004 at 2:17 AM
    • Rail travel to Florence and Sienna

by georgemac Online Now Aug 29, 2003 at 1:04 PM

can anyone tell me about the rail service from either Viareggio or Marina di Pietrasanta to these two destinations ? My wife and I are making our third visit to Italy and want to make the most of it without having to drive !

3 Answers Aug 30, 2003 at 2:36 AM