Vevey

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Place de la palud.

Lausanne Jul 6, 2014 at 7:37 AM

Hi read a lot bout this place.please assist me how to go ther from d place de la cathedral.m ther in laussane only from morning till evening.wanna make the best use of the attractions by foot or train.which train or bus do I take and from which point.is the swiss pass applicable for the transport in the towns.......

more
    • Dress for Montreux

Montreux Jul 8, 2014 at 8:16 PM

I am going to Montreux tomorrow for the jazz festival. How should I dress? What should I pack?

more
    • time in montruex

Montreux Jun 20, 2014 at 3:48 PM

Hi, I want to go to montreux, what length of stay would you recommend?

more
    • carloarg02's Profile Photo

How to purchase tickets for the "Chocolate Train"?

Montreux Jun 30, 2014 at 9:40 PM

Hi there, I'd like to secure reservations for the Chocolate Train. I will probably be buying the 8-day Swiss pass. If I understood correctly, the tickets would be included in the Swiss pass but the actual seat reservation wouldn't.

(a) is this correct, and
      (b) where do I reserve tickets for a specific date and seat for the Chocolate Train given that I'm a Swiss pass holder

thanks!

more
    • Information please

Villars-sur-Ollon Jun 24, 2014 at 2:57 AM

Our family will be staying at Residence Panorama during December. We are not ski enthusiasts and will use the property as a basis to do sight seeing (with a rental vehicle) in the area (RCI exchange). Please advise if it is an easy drive from the nearest exit from the Autobahn to Residence Panorama. Please also advise if the parking area at Residence Panorama is close to the lobby as my husband has a back problem and cannot walk steep and long distances. Will you also please be so kind as to advise on the driving distance (and time) from Rome (Italy)

more