change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• jacobsenmarilyn's Profile Photo

larvik to sandifjord airport?

Larvik Mar 28, 2014 at 11:20 PM

What is the best way to travel from Larvik to Sandifjord Airport? I have no reservations to do that but will be in Larvik to visit where my grandparents were from in early 1900's. I speak no Norwegian but trying to learn some words before travel in mid May 2014, Advice needed please!

more

Popular Vestfold Travel Answer Locations

• jacobsenmarilyn's Profile Photo

larvik to sandifjord airport?

Larvik Mar 28, 2014 at 11:20 PM

What is the best way to travel from Larvik to Sandifjord Airport? I have no reservations to do that but will be in Larvik to visit where my grandparents were from in early 1900's. I speak no Norwegian but trying to learn some words before travel in mid May 2014, Advice needed please!

2 Answers Mar 29, 2014 at 5:32 AM
    • Sandefjord to Bergen

Sandefjord Aug 2, 2013 at 2:40 PM

What are some scenic drives from Sandefjord to Bergen, taking about 5 days.

2 Answers Sep 2, 2013 at 12:46 PM
    • Bergen to Sandefjord

Sandefjord Jul 2, 2013 at 12:41 PM

How long is the drive from Bergen to Sandefjord in the summer? Is it recommended?

3 Answers Jul 21, 2013 at 12:20 PM
    • Taxi from Torp to Son

Sandefjord Mar 17, 2013 at 10:16 PM

How much time will a taxi from Torp Airport take to reach Quality Hotel in Son

1 Answer Mar 18, 2013 at 3:37 AM
    • dalius75's Profile Photo

Torp airport to/from Sandefjord ferry terminal

Sandefjord Jun 7, 2012 at 1:21 PM

What is the quickest way to get from Torp Airport to Sandefjord harbour. Are there buses/trains? Is it possible to get between the two points within half an hour?
      Takk!
      Dalius

• Trasportation from Sandefjord to Risør

Sandefjord Aug 17, 2010 at 12:50 PM

How I can get from Sandefjord torp to Risør - train, bus? Please advise asap!
      Thanks in advance!

2 Answers Aug 18, 2010 at 1:30 AM
    • cheeleongs's Profile Photo

Jetty in Larvik

Larvik Jun 12, 2010 at 1:58 AM

HI there,

I am going to hike to Kjerag this coming August. My initial plan was to go to Stavanger from Oslo and then take a ferry to Lysebotn upon arriving in Stavanger. Unfortunately, i was told no ferry service wil be offered during August period and going to Lysebotn from Larvik by ferry is the only alternative for independent traveller.

So, i would love to inquiry on the name of jetty in Larvik where ferry service to Lysebotn is offered. On top of that, how far is that jetty from Larvik train station?

I really hope you guys can help me to solve these problem. I have planned this trip for abt 2 months but nothing useful is found.

Lastly, thanks in advance. Your help will definitely liven up my trip in Norway! and i love Norway so much !

Thanks and Regards,
      CheeLeong Sim

3 Answers Jun 12, 2010 at 2:58 AM
    • Buses to Oslo

Sandefjord Apr 22, 2010 at 11:37 AM

Can tou tell me how often buses run to Oslo and do they go to the railway station. Do you have to buy a ticket before boarding. We have to get to Lillestrom.

2 Answers Apr 22, 2010 at 1:24 PM
    • sandefjord to stromstad

Sandefjord Jun 14, 2009 at 2:14 PM

Hi. Could anyone tell me, please, how to get to Stromstad from Oslo Torp? I believe I have to take a ferry from Sandefjord. Do I have to book it online or I can just buy a ticket at the ferry port? How much does it cost and where can I get the timetables? Is there any other public transport available? We don't drive.
      Thanks a lot.

5 Answers Jun 20, 2009 at 2:12 AM
    • Please help with Cheap Accomodation in Sandefjord

Sandefjord Jan 22, 2009 at 6:16 AM

Dear All,

I arrive in Sandefjord on 09.01.2009.

Please advice or help me with budget accomodation.
      I only could find the several hotels, but they are overpriced for me.

My budget is 20-30EUR per night.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards

4 Answers Feb 4, 2009 at 7:38 AM
    • need help with public transportation question!

Sandefjord Jan 19, 2009 at 12:06 AM

I am thinking about taking a job in Sandefjord but have heard the their is very little public transportation and that getting a car is a must. Do you really need to have a car or is there reliable public transport?

Thanks!

• I don't have idea?

Sandefjord Feb 16, 2008 at 4:40 AM

My name is Anna. I'm going to fly to Norway-Torp(Sandefjord) in march.I'll be there only one day.I'll be very gratefull if somebody Can give me a tips what i can visit there, and whitch bus i can take to get from airport to Sandefjord or other interesting places near the airport on saturday. Greatings from Poland. Thank you.

3 Answers Feb 17, 2008 at 1:23 PM
    • Transportation--Sandefjord to Oslo

Sandefjord Mar 27, 2007 at 2:44 PM

What is most economical way to get to Oslo train station from Sandefjord?

1 Answer Apr 9, 2007 at 3:34 AM
    • cheap accomodation around Torp airport?

Vestfold Feb 6, 2007 at 12:25 AM

hi
      I'll arrive at Torp on the 16th of March around 8 pm and my next flight leaves next day in the morning.

in www.visitsandefjord.com in "other accomodations", only 2 places have emails to contact with and one hasn't answered yet and the other one is full.

does anyone of this area know a cheap place (inn,guest house, hostel) and give me its email??

thanks!!!!!!!

1 Answer Feb 15, 2007 at 1:40 AM
    • Hildeal's Profile Photo

a cheap place to stay Sunday night?

Vestfold Jul 8, 2006 at 9:20 AM

I will be arriving at Torp Airport Sunday 16 th of July at 2155. I don't know If the buss to Oslo will wait for me, and I looking for a cheap place to stay the night?.

Any ideas?

1 Answer Jul 9, 2006 at 12:51 PM
    • Sandefjord Camping

Sandefjord May 6, 2006 at 7:16 AM

Hi

Going to Sandefjord at the end of May (flying in to Torp) and I was wondering if any one knew of a good campsite (for a tent) in that area?

I have had a look on the web and am still trying to find one that will be open and that is quite scenic!#

Cheers
      Geordie1

1 Answer May 6, 2006 at 8:48 AM
    • rusty703's Profile Photo

What to do and see in Sandefjord?

Sandefjord Apr 14, 2005 at 3:38 PM

I am spending the day in Sandefjord, Norway Friday, 22 April. What would you recommend I see/do? I am not planning to rent a car.

1 Answer Apr 15, 2005 at 2:13 AM
    • Marpessa's Profile Photo

Stavern - Accommodation

Vestfold Mar 5, 2004 at 5:44 PM

Hi! Well here's that accommodation question that I promised you. I'm traveling with my parents to the Larvik area for about a week to visit friends - but we are on a limited budget and will most likely be staying in Stavern. Unfortunately while looking at accommodation a lot of it is in Norwegian without an English translation. There is an accomodation that was suggested in the Norway Lonely Planet: "Fredtun Folkehoyskole" - http://www.fredtun.fhs.no/index.html - it seems to be a high school - does that mean they let out dorm rooms in the summer (planning to be there last week of August) - if anyone can help me with a translation (looking mainly for prices for a double and a single) that would be greatly appreciated. Also there's another place 'Solplassen and Rakke Camping' - http://www.solplassen.no/ - can anyone tell me the details for a 2/4 man cabin and how much it costs. Thanks if you can help! :) Cassie

4 Answers Mar 8, 2004 at 5:30 PM
    • About Vestfold . . .

Vestfold Feb 15, 2004 at 11:19 AM

Anyone to tell me something about Vestfoldf? Nobody know Tonsberg? I'm going in September and i'd like somebody to talk with. Thanks

2 Answers Feb 15, 2004 at 11:36 PM
    • What about Tonsberg???

Vestfold Feb 11, 2004 at 3:44 PM

Hi !!!. I'm Pablo from Spain. Next year I'm going to Tonsberg to study my last year in the Vestfold University College (Tonsberg). I'd like to talk with somebody about Tonsberg (people, university, leisure, sports, places to live, etc...). Bye...

• Marpessa's Profile Photo

Oslo-Larvik

Larvik Jan 28, 2004 at 9:49 PM

How long does it take to get to Larvik from the airport in Oslo? Thanks :)

2 Answers Jun 7, 2005 at 6:05 PM
    • Todd64's Profile Photo

Norwegian Jazz

Horten Jul 29, 2003 at 9:03 AM

I know this is a longshot, but does anybody know of a Jazz club just South of Oslo in Horten called "The Lace", and if so do they have a web presence? I've hunted and hunted, all to no avail. Any help on this would b muchly appreciated. Takk. Todd. :o)

4 Answers Sep 15, 2003 at 7:52 AM