Versailles Travel Answers

change location

Paris Pass and Versailles

by jyrgarrett Online Now Apr 24, 2010 at 1:05 PM

My wife and I are traveling to Paris in June. One of the spots we will visit is Versailles. My question is will the Paris Pass enable us to take part in the various tours i.e. the Garden Tours, or will we have to purchase separate tickets for those. Thanks in advance. Jeff

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • MacedonianUK's Profile Photo

Re: Paris Pass and Versailles

by MacedonianUK Online Now Apr 24, 2010 at 1:34 PM

DO NOT buy Paris Pass, is wast of money, Paris Museum pass is better value, and you have more to choose.
    Just for compensation, Paris Pass for 2 days 97 Euros, Paris Museum pass 32 Euros. You can get carne tickets if you need metro, like going to Versaillis, but Paris is an City where you walk to see everything.
    The Paris Museum pass do cover entrance to the Versailles,the gardens and many other happenings, like the water fountain display.
    There are over 60 attractions covered by the pass and you will get the list when you buy the pass, which can be purchased for 2.4. or 6 days.
    http://en.parismuseumpass.com/
    You can get it on line or you can buy it at any of the major attractions like Louvre or some of the big Metro stations will sell it.
    Also it will allow you fast entrance to the attractions and you do not need to Q. BTW Louvre is free the first Sunday of every month.
    Happy travels
    MacedonianUK

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines