Vernon

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Places to visit

Verneuil-sur-Avre Aug 18, 2015 at 1:15 AM

Hi we come next week and wondered what the best places were to visit, we have a 9 year old and a 3 year old.

Also is there anywhere good in the rain? Don't mind travelling to get somewhere good

Thanks

more
    • Arriving in dieppe at 4am

Dieppe Aug 13, 2015 at 8:40 AM

Hi, we are planning to take the 11pm ferry from newhaven which arrives in dieppe at 4am. We will be on foot and want to see dieppe and Rouen on our way to/from Paris by train.

Questions;
      - when is the 1st shuttle bus to take us into dieppe town?
      - how far is it to walk? And how much would a taxi be?
      - what amenities are there at the ferry port if we end up having to wait a few hours for the first shuttle?

thanks

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

Taxi rank in Vernon.

by agathi Online Now Jun 1, 2015 at 8:07 AM

We want a taxi from Vernon station to Giverny and return. Pls tell me where I can find a taxi in Vernon after I arrive by train and if you can give me a phone number to call a taxi if I cant find any at the taxi rank. Thank you.

5 Answers Jun 1, 2015 at 3:47 PM
    • Vernon to Giverny

by Voyager15 Online Now May 4, 2015 at 2:59 PM

We'll be taking the train (from Paris) that arrives in Vernon at 8:05am - but the first shuttle bus to Giverny is not till after 9am, is there a local bus that we can hop on that will take us to Giverny? If not, I guess we can take a taxi - do we need to pre-arrange for a taxi or are they always available at the train station? Thanks!

5 Answers May 5, 2015 at 4:40 AM