Verner

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Day Trip to Niagara Falls from Toronto

Niagara Falls Jan 22, 2016 at 5:45 AM

My husband and I will be staying in Toronto for 3 days in June 2016. We would like to make a day trip to Niagara Falls but, as we don't have a car and we prefer not to hire one, we wondered what would be the best way to do the trip. We are happy to use public transport if that is a feasible option. Otherwise, we would do a tour but would like some recommendations on what company to use.

more
    • VincentW's Profile Photo

City of Waterfalls Hamilton by bus

Province of Ontario Jan 28, 2016 at 4:17 AM

Hi,

I will be visiting Hamilton coming from Niagara Falls but with one little problem. I don't own a drivers license so can only use public transport.

What i saw is that waterfalls like 'Webster' and 'Tews' only have bus 5 coming near it but still a 30 minute walk along a pretty big road without a sidewalk?

Albion Falls seems to be reachable easier what i can see?

Any tips on the must see waterfalls which are reachable by bus end of March?

Thank you in advance!

Vincent

more
    • Getting from Ottawa to Toronto

Province of Ontario Jan 31, 2016 at 3:23 AM

My husband and I will be travelling from Ottawa to Toronto in mid-June 2016. We don't have a car and don't want to fly, so thought we would either take a bus or the train. Both take a similar amount of time and cost around the same, so we thought we would ask for some advice on whether one option or the other would provide the best scenery on the way. Any advice would be most appreciated.

more
    • kyliekato's Profile Photo

Could you tell me about your travel experience in Toronto?

Toronto Jan 29, 2016 at 5:51 PM

How long did you stay in Toronto?
      where did you visit in Toronto?

more
    • midtown or harbour area?

Toronto Jan 23, 2016 at 7:12 AM

Hi,

I want to book a holiday in Toronto for June but I am not sure where it's best to stay.

I know that all the hotels state that the subway makes it easy to get around but I have looked at a few places down by the harbour (Westin, CN tower apartments mostly due to the views) but I have also looked at hotels more towards Midtown (Novotel and Holiday Inn) and near one of the parks.

Which area would be the best to stay in terms of area (I wouldn't have a clue if anything was placed in a not so nice area), getting to sights and shopping and food in general?

Thank you
      Chrissie

more