Verbier

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• where to stay near Zermatt

Zermatt Apr 16, 2014 at 2:10 AM

As we are fairly dependent on our car I would like to know of a nearby village that we could access by car and try to get some of the Zermatt atmosphere

more
    • mara_uy's Profile Photo

basilea-sion

Sion Mar 24, 2014 at 6:05 PM

cómo llego desde el aeropuerto de basilea a sion y cuánto sale el pasaje en tren o en bus ? gracias

more
    • snow conditions

by needforsnow Online Now Oct 1, 2010 at 12:36 PM

Hi. I wanna visit Verbier this winter and was wondering what is the best time for a powder-loving snowboarder? I read from somewhere that april has the most snow? Every year i´ve had my vocation in February because it´s usually the time for those heavy snowfalls but the information I got from web made my question.

• legal age for clubbing and bars in Verbier?

by kajsaoerwen Online Now Dec 27, 2009 at 11:51 AM

what is the legal age for getting into clubs, bars and afterski in verbier and do you need any documentation for it?
      thank you

1 Answer Dec 27, 2009 at 4:23 PM
    • hayleyoz's Profile Photo

December ski trip

by hayleyoz Online Now Sep 1, 2008 at 2:59 AM

Hi,

Four of us would like to do a short ski trip to Verbier, departing Gatwick on the 26th December. We're thinking of going away for 5 days. As the chalets and other accom are geared for one week trips, we're not sure where to stay. We'll be using a hire car from Geneva, so we don't have to stay in the middle of the resort. We'd like to keep costs to a minimum.

Many thanks in advance :)

2 Answers Sep 5, 2008 at 6:45 AM
    • nicecharacter's Profile Photo

Taxi fare

by nicecharacter Online Now Jul 12, 2007 at 2:23 AM

Hi! Does anyone know how much would cost a taxi from Martigny to Verbier? Thanks in advance!

3 Answers Jul 17, 2007 at 12:06 PM
    • nicecharacter's Profile Photo

Get to

by nicecharacter Online Now May 28, 2007 at 8:31 PM

Dear friends, do you know the best (but not too much expensive) way to get to Verbier from Geneva airport? I'm planning to travel with my wife and daughter (6 years)
      Thank you

2 Answers May 29, 2007 at 7:54 PM
    • leonik's Profile Photo

Verbier Festival 2007

by leonik Online Now Mar 7, 2007 at 4:03 AM

Greetings...

Has anyone been to the Verbier Festival?
      Was anyone at the All-Star Piano Extravaganza in 2004?
      Anyone going there this July-August?

www.verbierfestival.com

Where would be an affordable place to stay?
      Under USD50/night would be ideal as I plan to be there for most of the festival duration this summer.
      Are there homestays available?

Thanks!
      Andy

3 Answers May 28, 2007 at 11:19 PM
    • stbnyc's Profile Photo

Any close by areas to stay around Verbier?

by stbnyc Online Now Dec 13, 2006 at 6:10 PM

We will be 2 girls in Verbier the week between Xmas and New Year. We have an apt till Dec 30th but having hard time to find accomodation for those 2 nights. Any other close by town that we can stay and easily drive to Verbier at those dates?
      How difficult is it to drive to Verbier from Geneva? Is the road always icy or cleaned well and pretty much in good shape? IS it easier to get train and bus rather than renting a car? Thanks!

• Friday Night Outing

by JanetStollery Online Now Aug 23, 2005 at 9:31 AM

I am taking 80 people to Verbier on a charity ski weekend next March and need to find an unusual venue for Friday night. In the past in other resorts we have had torchlight ski descents to another village, trips by gondola up to restaurants not normally open in the evening, sleigh rides to restaurants with entertainment. Any ideas please?

1 Answer Aug 27, 2005 at 6:32 PM
    • Friday Night Outing

by JanetStollery Online Now Aug 23, 2005 at 7:15 AM

I am taking 80 people to Verbier on a charity ski weekend next March and need to find an unusual venue for Friday night. In the past in other resorts we have had torchlight ski descents to another village, trips by gondola up to restaurants not normally open in the evening, sleigh rides to restaurants with entertainment. Any ideas please?

1 Answer Aug 23, 2005 at 12:24 PM
    • africateach's Profile Photo

Anyone for skiing and drinks?!

by africateach Online Now Feb 22, 2005 at 3:08 AM

I will be in Verbier from the 1st - 8th of April 2005. I have place to stay, food, ski equipment and pass. All that I am missing now is someone to ski with. I am a decent skiier and went really really close to Mt. Fort last year! I am taking a group of students for the second year, and was hoping to get some ski time this year. Anyone interested? Let me know! Ciao, Shawn

• D.MacGee's Profile Photo

Little help

by D.MacGee Online Now Nov 23, 2004 at 10:15 PM

Hello out there. Are any locals out there? I'm doing a season in your beautiful town and would love to meet up with you. Hope you hear my call.

• sean65's Profile Photo

Accomodation for 6 in Verbier

by sean65 Online Now Jan 7, 2004 at 12:48 AM

Hi We are a group of 6 people going to Verbier on the 7th feb for a week. Can anyone recommend any apartment/chalet accomodation ? Thanks Sean

3 Answers Oct 17, 2006 at 5:30 AM