change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• schmechi's Profile Photo

Baggage room in Campeche?

Campeche Aug 13, 2015 at 4:35 AM

Is there a baggage room in Campeche? Any ideas how to store the luggage if arriving early and the morning and want to spend the day in campeche without sleeping there?

more
    • adelinemmc's Profile Photo

Seaweed situation in Tulum

Tulum Aug 10, 2015 at 4:45 AM

Hi all
      I was thinking of travelling to Tulum mostly to dive the cenotes but also to relax and emjoy the beach. Now I read that tons and tons of rotting smelly sargassum seaweed are clogging the beaches from Cancun to Tulum and further South and I have second thoughts.
      Has anyone been recently? How bad is it?

Thanks

more
    • oral sugerns/ dentists

Algodones Aug 20, 2015 at 11:19 PM

How does one go about finding a dentist in mexico? Can you go to a dentist in the states pay there and go to a refferred dentist in mexico. does one pay cash, credit card or check for services rendered. do they use generl anesia or caine products. where can i get a list of dentists in the 4 block area?

more
    • dentist implants

Cancún Aug 5, 2015 at 11:25 AM

Hi , just posted a question about 45 min ago searching for answers traveling to Mexico for Dental work. Forgot to mention that I live in New Jersey as I see most do post where they are from:) Please see previous post inquiring about dental implants and safety traveling to Mexico at this time, thankyou so much. Diane

more
    • Transportaion suggestion of visiting Chichen Itza from Cancun on the way to Merida in one day

Cancún Aug 31, 2015 at 6:26 PM

Can I take a first class bus with a stopover at Chichen Itza for 4 hours on my way from Cancun to Merida? Can you please suggest the name of the bus company and time table? I plan to leave very early, say 6-7 am from Cancun with an arrival at Chichen Itza at around 10 am, then leave around 2-3 pm for Merida. Thanks!

more
    • the best way to reach from Guadalajara to Puerto Vallarta in Decemeber

Guadalajara Aug 31, 2015 at 6:23 PM

any suggestion? How long it takes by bus and if its safe?

more
    • Harley rider

Tijuana Aug 31, 2015 at 2:19 PM

Anyone know if it is possible to rent motorcycles in Tijuana?

more
    • Ulys's Profile Photo

Playa Del Carmen?

Playa del Carmen Aug 30, 2015 at 12:50 AM

My partner and I are landing in Cancun on a Sunday night 9 pm, we are thinking of getting out of Cancun and going straight to Playa Del Carmen, we are looking to party on our first night or two, looking for some live music venue perhaps, would be great but not sure about on a Sunday night or where? We are also looking for accommodation near the happening area, somewhere private with a balcony, nothing too flash, any hints? But I heard Playa Del Carmen shuts down around 10pm on a Sunday..is that right? Maybe then if that's true we should perhaps just stay in Cancun for a night… any hints? Thank you

more
    • MilisaM's Profile Photo

Passport Stamped

Nuevo Laredo Aug 27, 2015 at 12:31 PM

My husband and I are planning on heading to Mexico soon to visit family... we have only flown in but never drove... this time we are planning on driving in and crossing thru the Nuevo Laredo crossing... After we enter into Mexico.. can someone tell me where we get our passports Stamped?

more
    • getting cash

Los Barriles Aug 27, 2015 at 6:34 AM

what is the best way for Canadians to access cash when staying in Los Barrilles for several months?

more
    • dentists implants

Mexico Aug 5, 2015 at 10:40 AM

Hi, am planning to go to Mexico for desperately needed extensive dental work. Particularly implants , as I will be without teeth full upper arch. Failed bridge and dentists recommendations here, to which I agree but can't afford. Need recommendations on any safe places to visit in Mexico to accommodate this. Am weary listening to the news and the bad things that I am hearing. Nervous but weary and desperate to get this done asap. Looking to travel in the next 2 months or sooner. Would appreciate any recommendations on someone who actually went to a particular place or knows someone who has and your take on the safety issues visiting this country at this time. Thanks so much for any help in advance, sincerely appreciate.

more
    • Ports of Entry

Mexico Aug 27, 2015 at 4:36 PM

We are traveling by car from northern New Mexico to Kino Bay taking I25 south through Lordsburg, NM. The 2 closest ports of entry to Lordsburg are Douglas or Naco, AZ. Does anyone know about these ports of entry? We would prefer not to go all the way to Nogales to enter as it adds miles to our trip. Thank you.

more
    • Suggestions to get a cab from the airport to the city

Mexico City Aug 23, 2015 at 1:32 PM

I am traveling to the DF next October getting there around 9:30 pm. Any suggestions on how to get a reasonable priced taxi from the airport to a city hotel?
      Thanks,
      Pablo

more
    • Tj Airport

Tijuana Aug 10, 2015 at 10:28 AM

I cannot eat the cheese from Mexico so i was planning on taking my own this time can i get by with it though the Tijuana Airport? Help Please and Thank You

more
    • Driving across border and into Mexico

Tijuana Aug 17, 2015 at 11:20 AM

My husband is saying it's not safe to drive my car with 5 girlfriends across border and into Mexico. He now has me worried. Any advice?

more
    • dentist in veracruz

by AmyB74 Online Now Jul 29, 2014 at 7:05 AM

Any one know of a good dentist in Veracruz, Mexico

• ok to drive from airport to zocalo at night?

by junkun Online Now Mar 4, 2014 at 9:23 PM

I want to visit La Antiqua and Zempoala on March 13th and renting a car seems to be the best way to get there. I arrive at 21:15 on March 12 and the only rental cars seem to be at the airport. Is it safe to pick up a rental car at the airport that night and drive to the Zocalo where my hotel is?

• ZOEGV's Profile Photo

VeraCruz city sights and restaurants

by ZOEGV Online Now Dec 4, 2012 at 9:05 AM

I will be in VeraCruz Jan 2013 and will like some restaurant tips and other comments on VeraCruz. How is security these days?

1 Answer Dec 4, 2012 at 10:11 AM
    • Hauling a large sailboat to Pacific Coast

by CaptNorm Online Now Mar 12, 2011 at 5:29 AM

Looking to have my 40' sailboat hauled to the Pacific Coast. Wondered if trucking companies or railroad hauling from Vera Cruz or nearby, to Salina Cruz, or anywhere on Pacific Coast is available. If you know of any possibilities could you send telephhone numbers. If I get a good response I will fly down and make arrangements
      Thank You for any help/info,

Norm

• driving from brownsville to veracruz

by fivecents Online Now Dec 5, 2008 at 5:34 AM

I am planning on driving to Veracruz from Brownsville, TX in a couple of weeks. Has anyone driven it lately? Is it best to drive to Cuidad Victoria on the toll road or cut off on 180 before you get there. Also is it best to go to Tihuatlan and then over to the toll road that goes around Poza Rica versus staying on 180 into Tuxpam and picking up the toll road there? Any info on this coastal route will be helpful.

1 Answer Jan 15, 2009 at 9:55 AM
    • Dining

by LindaJoyce Online Now Jan 20, 2008 at 6:07 AM

What should i expect to pay for meals in the Veracruz area? Will be there three days in early feb 2008?

• Hola! It has been helpful to look at your veracruz information. thank you.

by put-in-bay Online Now Nov 4, 2007 at 7:23 PM

Hola, My name is Bob. My girlfriend and I are planning a vacation to Veracruz from January to February, 2008. Looking at the information and answers provided here have been very interesting and helpful.

It looks like a beautiful and historic place to stay for a while.

1 Answer Nov 8, 2007 at 2:13 PM
    • gecor's Profile Photo

Do u recommend to rent a car?

by gecor Online Now Aug 9, 2007 at 9:43 AM

I'm staying for 4 nights 5 days in veracruz,
      those days, at a hotel in Boca del Río.
      Do you recommend to rent a car to move within the city?
      Please any recommendation si good for me.

:D

2 Answers Aug 14, 2007 at 12:37 PM
    • Bus travel between Mexico and Vera cruz

by sophie-h Online Now Nov 16, 2006 at 4:45 PM

Hi,

can somebody help me to figure out about how much it will cost me to travel from Mexico to Vera Cruz. And Perhaps tell me with wich company I can travel.
      I try to get informations on internet but they are not matching. One time I get the info that it would cost about 25$ (first class) and on the buses home pages I get about 330$. The difference is too big to figure it out in mexico :-)
      Thank you

3 Answers Apr 15, 2007 at 8:31 AM
    • i have paid hotel amparo for today but i am leaving allready - so if you want free room for one nigh

by nat111 Online Now Aug 25, 2006 at 1:10 PM

i have paid hotel Amparo for today but i am leaving allready - so if you want free room for one night you can call me on 00386 31 756 884 Natalija
      It is for free anyway i will go further so if someone needs a room then try to reach me asap on my mobile phone

I just changed my plans and i am leaving to chetumal but i have paid allredy for one night - HOTEL AMPARO

enjoy

Natalie

• Badre's Profile Photo

help please : Cheap hotels in veracruz ?

by Badre Online Now Jul 31, 2005 at 9:38 AM

Hi everybody,

I will have 3 days stay in the city of veracruz next August . I tried to look for hostels but I did not find anyone. I will be gratefull if you could give the names of all the cheap hotels there (especially in downtown Zocalo). something less than 150 Pesos. Please help me.

Badre.

3 Answers Aug 2, 2005 at 9:14 AM
    • Roads to Vera Cruz

by mary_buff Online Now Jan 12, 2005 at 4:33 PM

I have heard horror stories about the coast road from the Texas Border to Vera Cruz, is there any truth to it. I am familiar with driving in mexico as we have been to mostly central highland area ( Guanajanto. Querteraro, Michoacan, Patzcuaro, the colonial cities) mostly by toll Road. Can you get to Vera Cruz without going to Mexico City, via toll roads?

1 Answer Sep 7, 2007 at 9:04 PM
    • tres valles , vera cruz

by 1jubilee Online Now Sep 13, 2004 at 4:21 PM

Has any one been to Tres Valles Vera Cruz. What kind of place is it. please comtact me regarding any ifo you have on this vacation spot. Am thinking if going there and would like to know what to expect. any info would help.

2 Answers Oct 28, 2004 at 11:00 AM
    • VERACRUZ SITES

by ALugo Online Now Jul 14, 2004 at 9:12 PM

I am a new member and I I will be in the city of Veracruz from 8/2/04 to 8/9/04. This is my first time on the gulf coast.side of Mexico. I hope to rent a car and spend some time investigating the surrounding areas. I wuold like to know of any interesting sites I might investigate. I hope to hear from you veteran Veracruz travelers. Al

3 Answers Apr 29, 2005 at 6:00 AM
    • Vercruz sites

by ALugo Online Now Jul 14, 2004 at 9:09 PM

I am a new member and I I will be in the city of Veracruz from 8/2/04 to 8/9/04. This is my first time on the gulf coast.side of Mexico. I hope to rent a car and spend some time investigating the surronding areas. I wuo9ld like to know of any interesting sites I might investigate. I hope to here from you veteran Veracruz travelers. Al

1 Answer Feb 11, 2006 at 5:20 AM