change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bus from Riga airport to Riga and from there to Salaspils

Riga Region Apr 7, 2014 at 12:45 AM

Hello everybody, pls can u help me?
      I will travel to Salaspils, and i want informations how i will take bus from Riga to Salaspils.
      First of all...the bus from Airport to Riga....where it stop in Riga? and from this point how i will go to start station to take bus from Riga to Salaspils? its easy to do it? Can u give me some details, with roads and maps?
      Thanks for all.
      I love Latvia.

more
    • Bus Riga - Ventspils

by syncope Online Now Oct 20, 2009 at 10:36 PM

My plane arrives to Riga airport rather late.
      Please let me know at what time the latest bus starts from Riga bus station to Ventspils? And when starts the first one in the morning? Thanks.

2 Answers Oct 21, 2009 at 5:13 AM
    • Bus to Ventspils

by julians Online Now Jun 20, 2008 at 7:30 AM

Hey. I will arrive at Riga Airport. Is the bus to Ventspils stopping there or do I have to go downtown to catch it? Thanks for answering. J.

2 Answers Jun 29, 2008 at 12:25 AM
    • lithuaniandiamond's Profile Photo

is anythign there?!

by lithuaniandiamond Online Now May 21, 2008 at 10:06 AM

lai dzyvu brali latvieši :) (sorry for the spelling mistakes:) )
      I'm coming to Ventspils at the weekend, it's the last day of May - 31st; Maybe at that weekend there's happening anything?Any concert, or anything else? Well, I've got such an idea, more or less, it's summer beginning that day. So this is my hypothesis.
      And, I didn't find too much on the internet what to see in Ventspils, maybe someone knows there something what's not described in the tourism pages? something maybe not so popular, but nice to see?

• Ventspils to Riga

by alejo34 Online Now Apr 30, 2004 at 4:07 PM

I willl be arriving by ship in the port of Ventspils, July 2004, and want to go to Riga. Is there easy transportation? Can it be done in one day (roundtrip)? Is there anything of real interest in Ventspils?

1 Answer May 5, 2004 at 4:44 AM