Venlo Travel Answers

change location
daisette's Profile Photo

How to get from Venlo to Ospeldijk

by daisette Online Now Jul 19, 2004 at 1:21 PM

What is the quickest and (possibly) cheapest way to get from Venlo to Ospeldijk? Is the bus station far from the railaway station? Do you know any links to pages with schedules (in English or French)?

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo

Re: How to get from Venlo to Ospeldijk

by pieter_jan_v Online Now Jul 19, 2004 at 10:16 PM

As far as I can see there is no bus to Ospeldijk. Inthis region there is a taxi-system you have to reserve at least 1 hour in advance, see www.deeltaxinoordlimburg.nl (Dutch-only. I'm afraid). You can fill your travel details (destination streetname) at http://www.9292ov.nl/9292ov1.asp; you might get more results in this way. Just let us know, if you need more (translation) help. PJ

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • daisette's Profile Photo

Re: Re: How to get from Venlo to Ospeldijk

by daisette Online Now Jul 20, 2004 at 3:12 AM

Thanks for quick reply :) I checked the 9292.. website and it seems it's possible to order a taxi, but I cannot find how much it would cost (language problems). If you could check it for me, please ;)

• pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo

by pieter_jan_v Online Now Jul 20, 2004 at 9:10 AM

You can reserve the taxi at forehand at the tollfree Dutch telephone number 0800-8610100. The tarif is Euro 1.25 per zone and if you make your reservation the operator will tell you the price in advance. You are kindly askeds to pay the exact amount to the taxi driver. I think you can travel cheaper if you travel to the Weert train station and take the 31 bus in the direction Venlo. From Venlo it's about 45 km; see multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?... PJ

• daisette's Profile Photo

by daisette Online Now Jul 20, 2004 at 12:32 PM

Thanks a lot for your help :) I cannot get lost now! Regards, Daisette

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines