Venice

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• What to do

Baton Rouge Jan 6, 2015 at 12:04 AM

I am planning on getting married in the middle of this year. We are planning on stopping in Baton rouge as we travel. What is there to do in Baton Rouge for a newly wed couple?

more
    • gapiffy's Profile Photo

where to stay

New Orleans Dec 28, 2014 at 1:25 PM

we are a family of 6 from australia -- looking into accommodation and of jan for 3 nights-- looking at the frenchman orleans 519 (near french quarter)and also at the stay alfred maritime and union lofts --( central business district).also the wyndam la belle maison-- i think also in french quater-- any comments re these places specificaly or their ares-- we will prob just park a car and walk etc.thanks so much!!

more
    • Which tours?

New Orleans Jan 5, 2015 at 5:04 PM

I am travelling to New Orleans with my husband in early March for 5 days)
      While we love socializing, food and drink we are not into the extreme party scene.

We're hoping to catch some great music, and some great food!

While we're there I would love to take a break from wandering aimlessly and take some tours.
      Some online searching shows that there are MANY tour companies, but it's hard to tell online which are actually good! LOL

Are there any tours that people recommend?
      Would love a cemetery one, and even an entertaining ghost one. Open to any others that people feel are worth a try!

THANKS ALL!

more
    • Transport in Louisiana

New Orleans Jan 16, 2015 at 6:22 AM

Does anyone know the cheapest/quickest way to New Orleans, LA from Hammond, LA?

more