Vence

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Last Bus to Vence Sunday

by naroomadi Online Now Sep 2, 2010 at 8:54 PM

Does anyone have any up to date information regarding Buses from Nice to Vence on Sunday's. I have read that the last bus leaves Nice at 6.30pm on Sunday - is this correct. If this is the case would it be best to get off the train at Cagnes Sur Mer and take a taxi from there. Will be travelling in mid October 2010.

1 Answer Sep 2, 2010 at 11:06 PM
    • Where to go

by fabfay Online Now Jun 20, 2010 at 3:35 AM

My boyfriend and I are going to Vence but as usual we are worried that we gonna starve since we are both wheat free, dairy free and meat free dieters and we can hardly ever find a store that sells rye bread or soya or anthing that we can eat!!!!! is there any healthfood shop or restaurant we can go to in Vence? PLEASE ;-)

3 Answers Jun 20, 2010 at 10:28 AM
    • Big Bird in Rond Point?

by menton1 Online Now Apr 8, 2010 at 10:49 AM

One of my fondest memories of Vence is the giant Bird Sculpture at a traffic circle just away from downtown. Does anybody know the exact street location of this bird sculpture? Thanks!

7 Answers Apr 11, 2010 at 12:14 AM
    • Does anyone know of The Gatehouse Studios in Vence?

by planedust Online Now Apr 5, 2010 at 11:38 PM

Has anyone stayed in or know of The Gatehouse Studios in Vence? We plan to stay there in June but cannot find any reviews.

1 Answer Apr 6, 2010 at 7:12 PM
    • Bike and canoe hire in Vence

by aheien Online Now Jun 8, 2007 at 12:27 AM

Is there anywhere to hire bikes and/or canoes in or near Vence? What is public transport like - do you need a car to get around to other towns/villages, or is it possible to use buses?

• lucaltmann's Profile Photo

mopeds

by lucaltmann Online Now Aug 24, 2006 at 12:23 PM

Where can I hire a moped in Vence, or does anyone know about hiring mopeds here?

• Greely's Profile Photo

Vence or St.-Paul-de-Vence

by Greely Online Now Aug 21, 2004 at 5:35 PM

Which town would be better to stay for a night?

2 Answers Aug 22, 2004 at 7:15 PM