change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• DarkoT's Profile Photo

Carrefour in Skopje

Skopje Jan 16, 2016 at 5:08 AM

Cannot fnd any info whether Carrefour is still opened..
      heard it is really big and many products are on sales..

more
    • DarkoT's Profile Photo

carrefour express in Tetovo

Tetovo Jan 16, 2016 at 5:03 AM

is there still carrefour in Tetovo?
      cannot find any info on the internet..
      thanks
      hvala
      \faljemenderit

more
    • events, theater, etc in skopje

Skopje 4 hours ago

Hello, please if somebody can answer some of this questions, we are going from the 20th to the 23th febraury I will apreciate it:

1. Some kind of circus in the city? like gypsy or normal circus
      2. Punk and heavymetal or rock bars, concerts? Better if groups sing in macedonian, not in english
      3. Gypsies neiborhoods where we can visit and are not dangerous.
      4. Neiborhoods of minorities or religious
      5. Any dangerous places to avoid?
      6. Flea markets
      7. Food markets

Thank you very much

more
    • Black Drin legends

Ohrid Jan 25, 2016 at 4:21 AM

Good evening everyone!

I was wondering if there any myths/folk stories revolving around the Black Drin river and the forest around it. Is it really called the Black Deer in Albanian?

Thank you,
      Stavi

more
    • Getting from Skopje

Skopje Jan 13, 2016 at 12:02 AM

Could anyone advise me how to get from Skopje airport to The hotel koka? Is there a bus that goes nearby or is better just to get a taxi? If taxis best how much should I expect to pay or is there a set fare?

As always, thank you for your help.

more
    • KFWong's Profile Photo

Driving in rented van from Skopje to Sofia

Skopje Yesterday

We are from Malaysia. Our travel group of 7 adults have planned a 3 week self drive tour of the Balkans in May 2016. We will rent a van to drive in a loop from Sofia - Belgrade - Zagreb - Ljubljana - Plitvicka Jezera NP - Split - Dubrovnik - Kotor - Tirana - Ohrid - Skopje - Sofia.

On our last day (21st May 2016), we plan to drive @ 1000hr from Skopje to Sofia Airport to return the rented van @ 1800hr, and then catch our flight to KUL @ ETD 2130hr. The drive on route E871 is approx 250km / 4 hr drive.

We need advice on the following questions;
      1. As we are driving a rented van, would we face issues with the border control guards at the border crossing from Macedonia into Bulgaria with our passports and/or rented van ? The rental car company in Sofia will give us a Power of Attorney certificate to allow us to drive the rented van through the destinations on our trip itinerary, or
      2. Should we depart a day in advance (ie on 20th May 2016) from Skopje to Sofia in case we face issues with the border guards and is delayed for half a day ? If this happen, then we one extra day to resolve any issues with the border guards to allow us to drive our rented van to Sofia.

Would appreciate your valued advice on the above. TQ

more
    • get with locals in Ohrid, Macedonia

Ohrid Feb 4, 2016 at 1:51 AM

Goodmorning everyone!
      I will be soon travelling to Macedonia with my first stop in Ohrid and then Skopje. As I am a traveller and not a tourist, I really want to see how locals really leave, how they think and experience things they would. What is the best way to do this? What thing should I join in(exept from food activities of course since food is the universal language:) ) ?

more