change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Car Rental Service in Delhi

Delhi Oct 1, 2015 at 12:59 AM

Hi Members,

I want a list for the car rental service providers in delhi, because i have to go for a trip to rajasthan on 7th Oct with family. Also, i need some reviews for Micar also, if anyone have taken their services for car on rent.

Little help will highly appriciated!!!
      Thank you

• Anybody going to Joydev Baul Mela in January?

Kolkata (Calcutta) Oct 4, 2015 at 7:44 AM

Hi, I would like to go 14 Jan to Joydev Mela in West Bengal. Anybody been there to give me some tips? Also I m looking for a people to travel together and stay there together as as a women not fancy to travel alone. Anybody knows any good hotel there and also what is the best way to travel from Kolkata? Many thanks

• trek to triund

McLeod Ganj Sep 24, 2015 at 1:13 AM

for a trek to triund should can we get the tents on the top? or do we have to carry it?

• Flood Alert in Kashmir

Srinagar Sep 23, 2015 at 11:37 PM

Hi friends
      I am visiting Srinagar on 27th of September. But due to heavy rain, flood has alerted. Can anyone update the present weather condition and is it advisable to visit Kashmir ....very confused. May I cancel the trip?? I am eagerly waiting for this trip for a long time....Please help and suggest

• Lay over at Delhi Airport

Delhi Sep 23, 2015 at 9:06 AM

Hi Guys I'll be traveling to Delhi on mid November, So I have a long lay off of 11 hrs so I don't want to get out of airport. Do I have to go through immigration?, I am from Nepal and what can i do inside airport during my layoff period any ideas will be very helpful.

• nj0110's Profile Photo

Pune - Places to go around using public transport

Pune Sep 9, 2015 at 2:36 AM

I am loking for places to go around on this weekend from Pune..Please let me know for the best accessible places using public transport. Not sure whether to go for a day or two.. Based on the options I would plan accordingly. thanks in advance.

• what is the package cost for the Discover mayapur?

Mayapur Oct 4, 2015 at 12:45 PM

what is the package cost for the Discover mayapur?

I am interested in sending my parents for this tour organized by the temple itself. this tour is for 2 nights and 3 days.

I want to know about the approximate package for this tour... Anyone???

• what to wear

Dalhousie Oct 1, 2015 at 12:30 PM

Hello, i jst wanna knw what to wear in dalhousie in the month of november... Which places r the best to visit there? LET ME KNW some adventurer things to do in dalhousie if any...
      Thnks :)

India Sep 29, 2015 at 8:03 AM

To travel from Burma to India by road, I am pretty sure I need
      1. A Myanmar travel permit to go to Tamu
      2. An Indian entry visa
      Am arriving at Mandalay from Thailand, can I get the above there or only in Yangon

• Goa to Thailand

Goa Sep 27, 2015 at 3:39 AM

While Im on holiday in Goa I would like to fly to Thailand stay for 1 week, then fly back to Goa. Would my visa allow re entry. All information would be appreciated. TIA

• diet of mahad

Mahad Sep 25, 2015 at 6:02 AM

what do people of mahad at?

• kerala..cherai beach

Ernakulam Sep 24, 2015 at 3:01 AM

Hi we are going to stay on cherai beach..are there any restaurants on this beach please

• Weather in Kerala late October, early November

State of Kerala Sep 23, 2015 at 5:46 PM

Ive booked a holiday in Kerala from 23rd October - 6th November, staying in Fort cochin, Munnar, Varkala, not sure where else! Im just a bit concerned about weather, I booked as I was recommended to go from October but Im reading mixed things. Can anyone help with what the weather is actually like? I was hoping for sunshine! Im taking my daughter and don't want the trip to be spoiled by rain…Thank you in advance. Also any tips on where to stay or restaurants or anything not to be missed would be much appreciated! Thanks again

• Ankita08's Profile Photo

Weather in Macleodganj and dharamshala in the month of September and october?

Macleodganj Sep 22, 2015 at 10:38 AM

I am planning a trip to macleodganj and Dharamshala but very confused about the state of weather during this time. Should i carry my winter jacket or rain coat during this time of the year....Please suggest...

• taj mahal night view tickets

India Sep 21, 2015 at 1:12 PM

Can anybody please provide with any options for getting the tickets for the night view of the Taj Mahal without being physically present there at the counter?? I have read that the tickets for the night view are given only in person and that too a day before the show. Any tours and travels or guides who can help?

• Price of Beer in Goa

Goa Sep 21, 2015 at 12:35 AM

I came to know that the state Govt. has hiked the taxes on Petrol and Liquor in Goa. So what is the new cost of a pint and bottle of Budweiser in Goa. We are planning for a guys trip so lots of beer will be required. answer will help us with budgeting n all. Thanks

• Mount Abu trip

State of Rajasthan Sep 17, 2015 at 12:01 AM

Hi, I am new here. Can anyone give me idea about mount abu trip? Which places most amazing to see and how many price of hotels to stay there for 3 days ?

• Trip to Munnar

Munnar Sep 15, 2015 at 3:23 AM

I’m visiting Munnar from Mumbai during my December vacation with my friends. We will land in Cochin airport and from there we will be directly heading to Munnar. It’s a 3 day trip and we have arranged a rental car in Cochin from Flaneur Cabs for our trip. What are the places that can be covered in 3 days? How much will it all cost to stay in Munnar (including stay in 3 star or deluxe hotels, cost of sightseeing and food)? I would be grateful if I could hear from you. Thanks!

• Nightlife & Location in Delhi

New Delhi Sep 10, 2015 at 11:57 AM

What is the best area of Delhi to stay in for nightlife? Going Sep 18-22nd and want to celebrate my birthday over the weekend (also looking for a fabulous way to celebrate on Mon 21st my actual bday). Looking for a dance club with fun Bollywood music. Also wanting advice on hotels in the area.

• joseph_thar's Profile Photo

any sharing travellers?

Goa Sep 8, 2015 at 10:46 PM

i am going to goa from pune tomorrow .(10-9-2015 to 15-9-2015).driving alone in my new jeep..will be there for 4-5 days! anybody wish to join in travel ?thankyou

• Best places to See in Uttarkhand

India Yesterday

Hi, I am make a plan for trip. But I have no idea about there places. Can anyone give me detail of tourist places and What time is best to visit?

• Weather in Kerala

Kochi Sep 23, 2015 at 5:49 PM

Hi, I've booked a holiday from the 23rd October - 6th November for 2 weeks in Kerala, staying in Munnar, Varkala, not sure about the rest yet! I'm a bit concerned as I'm hearing mixed things about the weather... I'm taking my daughter and was planning on a sunshine break! What is the rain like at this time, I don't want it to spoil our time here... Starting to wish I booked a different time, anyone been at this time? Thanks in advance!!

• Best Food In Maharashtra

State of Maharashtra Sep 18, 2015 at 10:35 PM

In Food so many dishes and recipes available. What is best food in Maharashtra?

• Connecting flight

India Sep 16, 2015 at 7:53 PM

I due to land at Mumbai international airport at 16:40, and planning to book a domestic connecting flight to 20:10,
      is it enough time ? can i make it to that flight ?

• Best Places In Karnataka

State of Karnataka Sep 28, 2015 at 2:46 AM

Hi, Karnataka is the beautiful destination to travel. Which are the best places to see in Karnataka?

• csuresh's Profile Photo

Sripuram Gold temple

by csuresh Online Now Dec 10, 2014 at 7:14 AM

I am planning to visit Sripuram Gold temple end of this month. The walkway to reach the temple is around 2km, but will the return path covers another 2km or easy exit available. Heard special entrance fees can be paid to avoid this walk, but I think this walk is worth inside a nicely maintained premises. Anyone has any nice experiences or tips to share?

3 Answers Dec 11, 2014 at 6:45 AM
    • alucaro's Profile Photo

Vallankanni to Vellore

by alucaro Online Now Nov 2, 2010 at 10:18 PM

Hi, I am planning to go to Vallankanni in Dec and stay there for one night and then go to Vellore . We are going there for a medical checkup for my son. Can anyone suggest the best possible means of travelling from Vallankanni to Vellore . And also any recommendation for hotels. We will be going to CMC hospital for checkup.

Thanks in advance

2 Answers Nov 11, 2010 at 2:24 AM
    • Joematt's Profile Photo

Traveling from Vellore to Pondochery and Velankanni and to Cochin

by Joematt Online Now Mar 17, 2008 at 10:01 PM

I want to leave on a Saturday afternoon to Pondicherry from Vellore with a party of 15. I am looking for the fast and economical way. Then form Pondichery to Velankanni and then back to Trichy to take the train to Cochin.
      Any help is appreciated

1 Answer Mar 19, 2008 at 1:47 AM
    • to travel from cuddalore to chennai via vellore and tiruvannamalai

by malasrini Online Now Feb 14, 2008 at 9:13 AM

We would very much like to travel by car from cuddalore to tambaram via vellore, thiruvannamalai, sri perumpudur, kanjeevaram etc. Ho far is it? Is is doeable as a day trip. How are the roads?. Would really appreciate the advice. How hot is it in the 3rd week of March?Are we being too ambitious to cover all these places in one day. How much would a one way taxi fare cost?

2 Answers Feb 22, 2008 at 6:06 AM