Travel Answers
Veli

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• any impact of earthquake in shimla kullu manali?

Shimla Yesterday

we planned to tour shimla manali on 6th may. is it safe to travel?

more
    • 7 Days Trip to Vizag: Places to go ?

Vishakhapatnam Yesterday

Hi,
      I'm going to Vizag on September 2015. My train on 16th Sept. from Howrah and return train on 22nd Sept. from Vizag. So how do I plan my trip to make the most of it? Which places I can go? information about hotels and prices..contact tours prices would be much helpful...

Regards

more
    • EDM festival in Kolkata! Looking for someone to join

India Apr 30, 2015 at 10:01 AM

hi! I'm a female traveller flying solo in Kolkata for work. Looking for someone to join me at EDM festival on May 2. Anyone interested? Cheers!

more
    • chail trip

Chail Apr 10, 2015 at 2:50 AM

Hello vt travellers....

I am travelling to chail with a toddler need inputs from you experts

A)temperature is going 2 b 21 degrees during day and 8 degrees at night. So packing warmers and sweatshirts for kid. During day a plain cotton t shirt. Hope that ok.
      C)places to eat...recommendations on what to order.
      D)places to visit...

Answer

more
    • panipat for bedsheets

Panipat Apr 10, 2015 at 2:39 AM

Fellow vt travellers....panipat would fall enroute to my trip from delhi to shimla. Where can i shop for good quality bedsheets for kids with cartoon characters.

more
    • North Sikkim & Gangtok Tour

Gangtok May 2, 2015 at 1:35 AM

I planned to visit Gangtok in May 2015 for 6N/7D. My wish to visit North Sikkim for 2N/3days, then one day sight seeing at Gangtok , next day to Sanghu lake, Baba Mandir and Nathula Pass , next day returning.

a) Kindly advice whether this will be appropriate time to visit North Sikkim considering the recent earthquakes.

b) If not advisable, kindly suggest any other place to visit during this time.

c) Any tour operator number for North Sikkim visit and gangtok sightseeing.

d) Any specific thing I need to carry

e) Whether i need to carry all woolen clothes

more
    • Need some help

Goa Apr 30, 2015 at 3:58 AM

I hv planned to go goa in third week of may, really confusing about where to stay, I'm going by flight, returning by train thivim station.. Which location is best to stay... If u know any hotels pls mention here

more
    • Clothes in india

Thiruvananthapuram Apr 25, 2015 at 5:46 PM

Is is ok to wear gym shorts here?

more
    • getting helicopter tickets offline

Katra Apr 22, 2015 at 7:02 AM

Is there any chance of getting helicopter tickets offline?

more
    • travelling to shimla

Simla Apr 10, 2015 at 2:46 AM

Hello vt travellers....

I am travelling to shimla with a toddler need inputs from you experts

A)temperature is going 2 b 21 degrees during day and 8 degrees at night. So packing warmers and sweatshirts for kid. During day a plain cotton t shirt. Hope that ok.
      B)as im driving in my own car i wanted to know how can i enjoy a ride in toy train but not kill so many hours of mine in d slow moving toy train...meaning a short trip in toy train kinds suggestions.
      C)places to eat...recommendations on what to order.
      D)places to visit...

more
    • Type of Road

Srinagar Apr 6, 2015 at 9:22 AM

Is entire journey over hilly roads ? Or it involves some part in plain roads? Approximate division in terms of time / distance ?

more
    • IndianBackpacker's Profile Photo

Rainy season in North India

Varanasi 2 hours ago

I'll be in India in July and August. I'll visit places in Tamil Nadu, but was also thinking about going to the North...maybe Varanasi..or don't know yet : )

Has anybody been there around that time? What about the rain/ monsoon?

more
    • Coorg during May- June

Bangalore 16 hours ago

Hello..

I'm planning to take a trip to Coorg, during the early weeks of June. Please suggest me if it's on season or not. I don't want to miss the beauty of the waterfalls, aroma of coffee beans and the lushy roads all around.

Thank you.

more
    • Plan to visit Imphal, Manipur, India.

India 19 hours ago

If you plan to visit Imphal, the capital of Manipur (an Indian state), contacting a local is must needed. There may be prostest or strike going on which will make defficult to go on according to you plan. Until and unless you envolve with a local you will never know the clear picture of Manipur because information on the web may not give you clear picture or Manipur is not must expose to the world.

If anyone is coming to Manipur or want to know about, please contact me or just shoot an email to mutumpm@ gmail. com I will be happy to assist you.

Thanks, Daniel

more
    • EDM festival in Kolkata! Looking for someone to join

India Apr 30, 2015 at 10:01 AM

hi! I'm a female traveller flying solo in Kolkata for work. Looking for someone to join me at EDM festival on May 2. Anyone interested? Cheers!

more
    • Secure and Best Place to Live in Indore For Girls

India Apr 24, 2015 at 2:53 AM

My question is that which is the best place to live for girls in India while working on project within affordable budget ?

more
    • abhinavhere's Profile Photo

Delhi-Reshikesh on motorbike in April or May 2015

India Apr 10, 2015 at 2:45 PM

Hi Friends,
      Planning a 4-5 days motorbike ride from Delhi to Reshikesh and slightly ahead in the Himalayas in April or may so anyone who wants to join me for the ride is most welcome.Dates can be discussed and finalized.

more
    • Shillong-Cherrapunji trip with family and 3 kids (8yrs, 4yrs old)

Shillong Yesterday

Hi,

1. How is the weather in Shillong Cherrapunji in 1st week of June? Can we travel with kids of 8 years and 4 years age? Will rain be a problem?
      2. Any good hotels for stay with kids that can serve good food (preferably rice and if possible south Indian)?
      3. Good itinerary? We plan to just visit two shillong, cherrapunji and around like water falls, gardens and lakes so that we come back to our hotel and relax without moving between multiple hotels.

more
    • Uttarakhand (Mussorrie-Rishikesh-Haridwar)

India Apr 26, 2015 at 10:55 PM

Is it safe to travel Uttarakhand (Mussorrie-Rishikesh-Haridwar) after the deadly earthquake in Nepal? We will be reaching Delhi on May 4th, 2015 and from there we will be visiting the above mentioned places for a 4N/5D trip. Can you please advice. Thanks

more
    • Jewelery & Bag Factories in Rajasthan

Udaipur Apr 21, 2015 at 4:35 AM

Hi,

Can anyone pls give me the address of jewelry and bag factory in rajasthan as i would b travelling to India and would like to visit .
      Thanks in Advance

more
    • Best and safe place to stay for group of female travellers.

Goa Apr 14, 2015 at 5:52 AM

We are a group of female friends planning to visit Goa in July first week. We are interested in lazing around in the beach shack during the day and going pubbing at night. We are confused between Baga, Calangute, or Morjim (also taking safety into consideration). Any recommendations for any beach side tents or cottages at reasonable rates are also welcome :) TIA.

more
    • samwax's Profile Photo

HiHi is Draft beer avalaible in manali ?? if so where ?? how much ?? thanks sam

Manali Apr 28, 2015 at 8:40 AM

Hi is Draft beer avalaible in manali ?? if so where ?? how much ?? thanks sam

more
    • Lungis in Thiruvananthapuram

Thiruvananthapuram Apr 25, 2015 at 6:15 PM

Are lungis common in this are and if so how come gymshorts are seen as less conservative?

more
    • need advice

Goa Apr 21, 2015 at 5:44 AM

hi i want to go to goa this week , how is the climate now, we want to join a night party in goa

more
    • Just help me.

India Apr 25, 2015 at 9:20 AM

Sir,
      I am going to pattaya as well as bangkok on 1st of May. I am going for the1st time and I m a solo traveler. Sir, Plz advice me in which bars and night spots will welcomed me as a tourist. Which place (gogo and bars) should I avoided, or I may be avoided. Plz suggest.

more