Velenje

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bicycles on tram from Trieste to Villa Opicina

Slovenia May 4, 2015 at 3:13 PM

Would it be possible to take our bicycles on the historic tram that runs from Trieste Piazza Oberdan tram terminus to Villa Opicina tram terminus?

more
    • halikowski's Profile Photo

rail to Prevalje?

Slovenia Yesterday

In 2004, there was a small train which ran from Maribor into the mountains to Prevalje. I looked on Slovane railways website, but there seem to be no services. Has the entire line been discontinued?

more
    • 1 week in Slovenia

Slovenia Yesterday

Hi, I am planning a week in Slovenia later this month. I am planning to visit Ljubljana, Postojna Caves and Predjama Castle, Lake Bled, Vintgar Gorge, Bohinj and Mt Vogel. We re ending our holiday in Venice, since we're using Treviso Airport.

Fitting all these places in one week I still ended up with a free day. Could anyone kindly suggest a day trip from Lake Bled please? Note that we will be using public transport. I dont mind booking a day excursion with an agent as well. Any suggestions are welcome.

more
    • fresh fruit and vegetables in kranjska gora

Kranjska Gora May 24, 2015 at 10:16 PM

my son and partner are travelling in Kranjska Gora and are not use to the rich food is there anywhere that sells fresh fruit and vegetables, like markets or organic green grocer or awesome restaurant (supermarket can be a little hit and miss)
      thankyou
      kind regards
      Tracey

more
    • What wear and do

Slovenia 13 hours ago

we are coming soon to lake bled can you advise what we should to wear for during the day / night. And also the best things to see

more
    • I want to visit Bled Lake, Bled Castle and Skocjan

Slovenia May 15, 2015 at 10:56 AM

Hello I'll be in Solvenia for 2 days. I will visit Ljubljana the first day. I've made a lot of research and I think it is possible, on the second day: to visit Bled Lake, Castle and Skocjan and back to Ljubljana in the evening.

I dont want to rent a car, so this is not an option and I will not change my mind about that. I have not found any tour company offering such a journey. Either they offer Lipica + Skockjan OR Bled + Postjana.

I think it is feasible on one day, but not using public transportation. Any ideas? Can you recommend me private transportation at a reasonnable cost? Thanks !!!

Anybody help me?

more
    • gwn_joelle's Profile Photo

What to visit in Ljubljana?

Ljubljana May 7, 2015 at 2:18 PM

I wanna visit Ljubljana, what should I definitely visit? I will probably stay for 2 or 3 days

more
    • fneeb's Profile Photo

What is Maribor like? Worth a visit?

Maribor Yesterday

After receiving great reviews about Slovenia I have decided to travel there. A lot of people recommended Bled and Ljubljana, but no one mentioned Maribor. As Maribor is the second largest city in Slovenia and is on the train line from Graz to Ljubljana I was thinking of stopping over there and spending a few days. I would like some honest opinions from anyone who has been there whether it is worth a visit.

As I have had issues with my previous question on Slovenia I would appreciate only informative and constructive answers please. Cheers.

more
    • Is anybody there in Velenje?

by ulabedinzain Online Now Dec 28, 2013 at 5:58 AM

Anybody there wants to hangout in Velenje?

• kamp velenje

by sonci Online Now Feb 27, 2007 at 12:07 PM

Hi!

Do you know an autocamp Jezero in Velenje(Slovenia)??What can u tell me about this camp,were you ever been there,what can you do there??Is it expencive or can an student affor staying there for a week?

1 Answer Feb 27, 2007 at 1:44 PM
    • meniu's Profile Photo

Velenje private room

by meniu Online Now Jun 22, 2004 at 1:00 PM

Hi !!! I looking for a cheap private room in Velenje for 2 person in 31.07.2004-12.08.2004. How many cost for a night? Please send me a address private room or write on forum. My e-mail: meniu@konin.lm.pl regards Robert

1 Answer Jun 23, 2004 at 12:32 AM