Vejer de la Frontera

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• transportation to tarifa

by ovsa Online Now Yesterday

i can't seem to get any info from Comes on bus service from Vejer (or barca de vejer) to Tarifa.

Can anybody tell me the bus schedule in the summer, leaving Vejer to get to the ferry terminal in Tarifa? or post the schedule.

Cheers

Ovsa

more
    • transportation to tarifa

by ovsa Online Now Yesterday

i can't seem to get any info from Comes on bus service from Vejer (or barca de vejer) to Tarifa.

Can anybody tell me the bus schedule in the summer, leaving Vejer to get to the ferry terminal in Tarifa? or post the schedule.

Cheers

Ovsa

2 Answers 12 hours ago
    • Pick-up point La Barca

by Reginconil Online Now Aug 7, 2013 at 3:33 AM

Where exactly is the pick-up point for the Alsa buses direction Cadiz/Sevilla in La Barca?

3 Answers Aug 7, 2013 at 12:36 PM
    • bus journeys

by brideenkeates Online Now Jun 23, 2011 at 6:30 AM

which bus do I get from Vejer de la frontera to Gibralrar ho frequent are they and do they cross the border

1 Answer Jun 23, 2011 at 7:50 AM
    • premiership football

by philipwoodward Online Now Sep 6, 2008 at 2:16 AM

i will be visiting vejer next week. is there a bar which shows english premiership football?

• Travel time to Vejer de la Fronteraq

by VCC Online Now Sep 29, 2004 at 5:14 PM

Hello, Can someone please tell me the best (quickest and most direct) way to get to Vejer from Seville? Would it be best to take a direct bus to Vejer from Seville? Or would it be better to take the train to Cadiz and then bus to Vejer? How long do these options take and how much are they? I've looked everywhere on the net but all I can find is bus/train timetables but no journey times or prices. Thanks in advance for your help, VCC

1 Answer Sep 30, 2004 at 12:21 AM
    • prentice5944's Profile Photo

Vejer de la Frontera

by prentice5944 Online Now Aug 10, 2004 at 2:24 PM

How windy is Vejer? I'm thinking of going in June 05 for a month with my family and am concerned about it being super windy all the time, both in the town and on the nearby beaches. A windy day once in while is fine, but wind day and night gets annoying. Any insight is greatly appreciated.

2 Answers Aug 17, 2005 at 1:04 PM