Veere

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Taxi Tour in Vlissingen

Vlissingen Jul 18, 2014 at 10:43 AM

I will be arriving in Vlissingen by cruise ship on 8 Sept for about 6 hours. Would it be possible to find a taxi that could give a tour of the charming villages of Zeeland and at what cost?

more
    • wineshops and?

Middelburg Jul 17, 2014 at 6:42 PM

can anybody (and i'm sorry but i cannot speak Dutch) give me the name of the Wineshop in
      Kinderdijk - about halfway along the street - they have "Ketel1" Jenever - it is the smoothest i've tasted - and i wish to buy more (an email address or website would be a bonus!!)

peter horscroft - from Bradwell in Essex UK (a recent visitor to Middelburg aboard yacht "Southern Mist") - i was very impressed with the town and its amenities

more
    • transportation

by lenmeldrum Online Now Jun 22, 2006 at 4:13 PM

I would like to travel to Veere from Amsterdam. I understand that I can get as far as Vlissingen by train. Is there a local bus service from Vlissingen to Veere

5 Answers Jul 23, 2006 at 4:59 PM
    • Yurena's Profile Photo

Accommodation in Veere

by Yurena Online Now Nov 10, 2004 at 5:23 AM

I will be attending one of my best friends' wedding in Veere on May 2005. It will be my first time visiting Holland and wonder if someone out there would be so kind to give me some tips on hotels in Veere and beautiful museums to see (also shops with traditional Dutch items , any recommendations ?) Many thanks for reading and hope to hear from some of you :-) Yurena

12 Answers Aug 9, 2005 at 3:14 AM