change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• TatyanaA's Profile Photo

Living fires - Andreiasu de Jos , Lopatari

Romania Apr 22, 2015 at 2:06 AM

I found two interesting places that I want to visit. Even one be enough, But I cannot find any information from somebody who've been there. If anybody knows how to get there or even go with a tour from the neighborhood?

We are two, driving a car, want to stay a night nearby, coming in the end of May from Suceava to Bucharest.

Any help will be appreciated.

more
    • Trek in Cluj

Cluj-Napoca May 1, 2015 at 2:25 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm a leader of a youth movement and this summer we will go to Cluj-Napoca in Romania for two weeks. We are a group of twelfth girls - 9 are sixteen end three twenty years old.

I'd like to do a trek with them. This trek should last three days at most.
      Can you recommend something to visit to me, please?

Thank you in advance,
      Elodie

more
    • from bucuresti to vatra dornei

by felix1 Online Now Jun 3, 2004 at 8:13 AM

hii knowledgeable people :) we plan to go to vatra dornei, for about a week in august. we = 3 adults and one 18 months baby . first night , and last upon return from vatra dornei, will be in bucuresti . here are the questions: 1. can some one recommend a non expensive good hotel with facilities for baby, ( about 3 stars and /or less than 50$ per person per night ) ? 2. what is the distance to vatra dornei ? which day ! train is best to take, R ? A ? , how many hours will it take ? and cost of a ticket in first class compartment ? (not enough , and not clear, info on CFR site) 3. can someone recommend a hotel without spa in vatra dornei ? ( 5-7 nights, rooms with bath ) the hotels i found on the internet are only for spa treatments, therefore expensive. will appreciate your advice thanks , feli_x

5 Answers Jul 5, 2004 at 3:23 AM