change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How to get to Imavere

Imavere Yesterday

Hi,
      I am going to Estonia, probably to Tallinn airport and I need to get to Imavere...I found that there should be a bus stop, but I canĀ“t find any bus schedule or if it is the bus line from Tallinn to Imavere, could you help me where I could find the information about connection between Tallinn and Imavere, please.

more
    • Minibus from Tallinn to Kuressaare

Tallinn Mar 19, 2014 at 12:27 PM

Where to I get the minibus to Kuressaare and do I need to reserve in advance? Also would appreciate knowing how often they go and the cost.
      Grateful for answers! :)

more
    • jcourtnellsmith's Profile Photo

Elderly Couple Visiting Tallinn

Tallinn Yesterday

Couple in their seventies visiting in July. Not able to walk very long distances. A short list of 4 star hotels close to places of interest would be appreciated.
      How to get to the port for ferry to Helsinki, Is signage clear in English at the port ?
      Cost of taxi from airport to hotels.

more
    • Bus/Tram travel in tallinn

Tallinn Mar 19, 2014 at 12:20 PM

I have a lot of questions regarding public transport. Will be in Tallinn this summer with my daughter & grandson and expect sometimes to use a bus or tram.
      Are individual tickets only sold by the driver? Cost? Do these tickets need to be validated and how do I do that?
      Is it true that Seniors travel for free?
      How does a Smartcard work? Would we need 3 cards or can one card be validated 3 times? How do I add more trips onto the card?
      I realize these are very basic questions, but I would like to know before hand. Thanks to all who answer!

more

Near Vastseliina

• sona family

by gerrysona Online Now Jan 15, 2010 at 4:25 AM

I visited Vastseliina several years ago to visit the graves of my fathers people, Sona by name. My father, Villy, settled in donegal Ireland after the second world war. All of his immediate family are dead and the family home that I visited now lies in ruins in a forest clearing quickly overgrowing. Who now owns the land and site of the Sona family??