change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• sandeepgarg's Profile Photo

Hesinki for a day

Helsinki Apr 29, 2015 at 9:49 PM

We are 9 of a family, including 1 Sr. Citizen 74 years, and 4 children (11, 12, 14, 18 year old).
      Arrive in Helsinki Station by the Allegro train from St Petersburg, on 27th May Morning about 10.30 am. We have tho leave by the 13.30 flight to Rovaniemi. We leave some luggage as te Hotel Holiday Inn City Center, as we return there the next day.

How do we all go to the airport from the train station? will a van be better or take Metro / train??

We return at about 4 pm on 28th May to Helsinki. We are there for the night. Then we have the cruise to Stockholm departing at 5 pm the next day (28th).

What all can we do and see? How do we go about it?

Can we hire minibus / van with English speaking Driver / Guide? From where?

Tram ride??

I know that these are a lot of questions, but please do help.

Thanks in advance.

more
    • Outbound tours from Helsinki

Helsinki Apr 14, 2015 at 12:55 AM

Hi

I have 10days in Helsinki and like to do a outbound tour to the Baltic states or Russia

Pl advise any local agents doing that

Thks

more
    • Where to stop between Helsinki and Oulu.

Finland Apr 7, 2015 at 8:27 AM

I am considering driving from Helsinki to Oulu. Since it is an eight hour drive I would like to stop somewhere around half way there. Does anyone have a suggestion where that might be ? We enjoy the outdoors walking and particularly local cuisine.

more
    • heidstar's Profile Photo

Day trip out of Helsinki

Helsinki May 2, 2015 at 3:51 AM

I have 5 days in Helsinki, already would have travelled through Norway,Copenhagen,Sweden , Estonia and the end of my 7 week trip is Helsinki...what to do for 1 day outside of Helsinki...Espoo a nice choice?

more