Varna

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Varna, Bulgaria Reviews

by Panchals Online Now Apr 20, 2014 at 8:35 AM

Anyone available to give a review on the latest on Varna, Bulgaria, as all the reviews seem to be from 2006 and earlier!

more
    • What to do on a summer vacation

by Madeleineogaurora Online Now Apr 17, 2014 at 7:47 AM

We are two 17 year old Girls who are going to visit Golden Sands and Varna in the summer. Do you have any recommandations for what we can do the two weeks we are staying there? We want to explore the city, shop and just have a good time :)

more
    • Cheap 3 night excursion to Istanbul from Varna

by Madrushka Online Now Apr 6, 2014 at 9:22 PM

My boyfriend and I will be arriving in Varna on the 22 of June, 2014. We'd like to leave for Istanbul the following day and spend 3-5 nights there. What is a good website that lists possible excursions for that time frame? Is it worth it to book an excursion in advance or just do it in person once we're in Varna?

more
    • Varna, Bulgaria Reviews

by Panchals Online Now Apr 20, 2014 at 8:35 AM

Anyone available to give a review on the latest on Varna, Bulgaria, as all the reviews seem to be from 2006 and earlier!

2 Answers Apr 20, 2014 at 9:18 AM
    • What to do on a summer vacation

by Madeleineogaurora Online Now Apr 17, 2014 at 7:47 AM

We are two 17 year old Girls who are going to visit Golden Sands and Varna in the summer. Do you have any recommandations for what we can do the two weeks we are staying there? We want to explore the city, shop and just have a good time :)

3 Answers Apr 19, 2014 at 12:20 AM
    • Cheap 3 night excursion to Istanbul from Varna

by Madrushka Online Now Apr 6, 2014 at 9:22 PM

My boyfriend and I will be arriving in Varna on the 22 of June, 2014. We'd like to leave for Istanbul the following day and spend 3-5 nights there. What is a good website that lists possible excursions for that time frame? Is it worth it to book an excursion in advance or just do it in person once we're in Varna?

3 Answers Apr 10, 2014 at 11:17 PM
    • Where will the play "The Talented Mr Ripley" be staged in Varna this summer?

by NigelMiddlemiss Online Now Jul 15, 2013 at 7:07 AM

Is it at the Open Air Theatre in the Morska Gradina? If so, could you send / tell me the link please??

• arturowan's Profile Photo

BAPHA???

by arturowan Online Now Jun 15, 2012 at 2:00 AM

I am artist & have been learning Russian language with intention to re-locate to 0dessa - but politics in Ukraine have spoilt my plans, so now I consider different place...I was in Varna in February & it reminded me of 0dessa - is there a local person who knows this city, who can tell me the truth about the place?
      Any information, gratefully received...MERCI

BAPHA>ODECCA - y napom?

by arturowan Online Now Mar 26, 2012 at 1:36 AM

I would like to know if there is still a ferry between Varna & 0dessa?
      I understand it only operated during tourist season - if you know about this, please let me know what is ticket price, in Lev?

1 Answer Mar 26, 2012 at 6:36 AM

0dessa by autobus?

by arturowan Online Now Mar 6, 2012 at 2:05 AM

How are you supposed to buy a ticket for the autobus to 0dessa from Varna?
      (When I arrived on a Wednesday afternoon, I found 3 ticket agents advertising service to 0dessa, but all were shut @14:00 - when do shops open in Bulgaria?)

1 Answer Mar 8, 2012 at 1:46 AM
    • Advice about red wines

by handyandy54 Online Now Jul 16, 2011 at 7:42 AM

Hi,

I'm stocking up for a house party and everyone likes red wine. Any guidance as to the good value local wines would be appreciated, and also good places to buy!

If I'm buying 10 or 12 cases, would it be a good idea to go direct to one of the vineyards?

Wines that we like are medium to full bodied reds. Tempranillo, rioja, barolo, cab sav's some merlots.

Any guidance welcome!

3 Answers Jul 18, 2011 at 2:38 AM
    • Weather of Varna in September

by Talin61 Online Now Jul 3, 2011 at 9:43 PM

Hi
      We are going to travel to Varna on 9th September for a week. Is the weather suitable for swimming in that period of time ? or it will be too cold to get tan and enjoy the beach ?
      I would be so thankfull if someone guide me at this point so I can organize my honey moon perfectly.
      With many thanks

4 Answers Jul 4, 2011 at 4:07 PM
    • kongying's Profile Photo

Varna to istanbul by bus/train??

by kongying Online Now Mar 30, 2011 at 12:48 PM

Hi there!

Does anyone have up to date info for the train and buses from varna to istanbul?

went through the website of metroturizm for bus info, but the search results in turkish language...

Any one can advice me on the best info! appreciate it! :)

5 Answers Apr 1, 2011 at 12:54 PM
    • Saayeh's Profile Photo

Weather in Varna

by Saayeh Online Now Jun 28, 2010 at 8:36 AM

Hi, my husband and I are travelling to Varna next week on july 8th, I've been checking the weather during the past couple of days and it seems it's been raining all this time in Varna. I was wondering if it really is a good time? anyways we have booked the hotel and bought the tickets so I guess it's to late, but it's good to know how the weather's gonna be like and what clothing to bring.

7 Answers Jun 30, 2010 at 3:24 AM
    • thecreweman's Profile Photo

Varna and Odessa

by thecreweman Online Now Jun 22, 2010 at 4:32 AM

Hi, I am trying to find out whether the ferry service from Odessa to Varna still runs. The latest info (2006!) says that there is one from Odessa on a Friday at 13.00 (arr Varna 22.00). Does anybody know?
      And final question - can anyone recommend somewhere to stay in Varna?
      Thankyou!

6 Answers Jul 30, 2011 at 6:41 AM
    • Varna to Bucharest

by jerry786 Online Now Jun 9, 2010 at 2:58 PM

There seems to be a bus from Varna to Bucharest via Mangalia that leaves at 6:30 and arrives in Bucharest at 12:45. Are there any better alternative routings for this journey which I plan to make on Thursday, July 8th? Thanks

5 Answers Aug 11, 2010 at 10:39 AM
    • How close is the train station to the nightlife in Varna

by bab0208 Online Now May 29, 2010 at 1:44 PM

i will be working in popovo in august, and may want to go out on a weekend, burgas takes ages but varna is not that far away, if we got the train, how close is it to the bars and clubs? or would it be better to get a bus?

3 Answers Jun 3, 2010 at 12:27 AM
    • hotel margarita

by nath78 Online Now May 24, 2010 at 1:43 AM

It's difficult to find information about bus around Varna and I want know if we can go from margarita Hotel to varna by bus, what's nummer, how long is it and how far is the bus stop to the hotel. Thanks for your help.

1 Answer May 27, 2010 at 6:14 AM
    • frozensausage's Profile Photo

Varna to Vama Veche

by frozensausage Online Now May 6, 2010 at 4:18 AM

I'm going to be travelling from Varna to Vama Veche in July.
      I can't seem to find any information on buses other than one at 6am.

Has anyone done this journey or can suggest how to do it?

1 Answer May 6, 2010 at 7:10 AM
    • Varna to Sevastopol or the other way round

by diegosolaris Online Now Apr 16, 2010 at 1:14 AM

Is there any posibility to go from Varna to Sevastopolo or viceversa? any boat?

Please, i need help on this.

Regards,

1 Answer Apr 19, 2010 at 6:46 AM
    • Varba to Bucharest by bus

by jerry786 Online Now Mar 24, 2010 at 6:36 AM

I would like to know the bus schedule to go from Varna to Bucharest on either 10 or 11 of July. Thanks

2 Answers Mar 26, 2010 at 5:08 PM
    • gaolei's Profile Photo

Varna to Istanbul

by gaolei Online Now Mar 3, 2010 at 6:52 PM

How can I get from Varna to Istanbul? How long does it take. I have not found a plane that goes direct, so I guess it will be train or bus. Any help will be appreciated.

9 Answers Mar 9, 2010 at 8:05 AM
    • Bus to Tsarkva

by cheshire1 Online Now Mar 3, 2010 at 2:36 PM

Hi new to this forum so hello to all

Does anyone know how I can get from Varna to Tsarkva without getting a taxi. Would I have to get a bus to Albena first??

Many thanks if you can give me some advice.

2 Answers Mar 4, 2010 at 11:39 AM
    • alexplypin's Profile Photo

TRAIN/AIRPORT CONNECTION

by alexplypin Online Now Jan 5, 2010 at 1:10 AM

What is the nearest train station to Varna airport, on the Varna Dobrich line?

20 Answers Feb 10, 2010 at 3:35 AM
    • Trip to Varna From Dubai

by Yini Online Now Dec 6, 2009 at 3:24 AM

hello ,im planning a trip to Varna from Dubai with a friend in February 2010. but i cant find any direct flights to Varna or Burgas. can you tell me what is the best way to get there? and on average, how much do you think i should have as pocket money (per day) to have a good life and have fun?
      thanks

5 Answers Dec 7, 2009 at 8:04 AM
    • travel from Sofia to Varna by bus

by Daniel49 Online Now Nov 16, 2009 at 12:58 AM

I am planning a trip with my 2 year old son to Sunny Beach Bulgaria. Due to poor flight times from UK, I am considering flying to Sofia then getting a bus to Varna and onto Sunny Beach. Could anyone advise a good stop over about half way between Sofia and Varna to spend the night so as to break up the journey and see more of traditional Bulgaria.

Thanks

6 Answers Nov 16, 2009 at 6:18 AM
    • Odessa to Bourgas

by jellies Online Now Aug 23, 2009 at 12:57 PM

I am wanting to travel between Odessa and Bourgas by the easiest and cheapest means available. I would travel to Sunny Beach or Nessabar if either were easier. I would appreciate any suggestions.

3 Answers Aug 27, 2009 at 7:13 AM
    • 0naya0's Profile Photo

How to get from Varna to Burgas?

by 0naya0 Online Now Jul 17, 2009 at 3:14 AM

Question is simple, but I have night flight from Budapest to Varna. We will arrive to Varna at round 1:30 - 2:00 o'clock at night. My hotel is in Ravda, near Burgas. What do you suggest?
      I know that the first bus departure from Varna is at 6:00 o'clock.
      I don't know what departures have the train.
      Or do you know some inepencive hostel in Varna which will take us in the middle of the night and only for one night?

7 Answers Aug 12, 2009 at 12:21 AM
    • bus & timetable from Varna (Bulgaria) to Constanta (Romania)

by hokinhing Online Now Jul 10, 2009 at 7:57 AM

Hi! Is there anyone who know whether there is bus / train going from Varna
      (Bulgaria) to Constanta (Romania)in August? Moreover, please also tell me the
      timetable of these transportations.
      Thanks !

1 Answer Jul 10, 2009 at 9:03 AM
    • varna to istanbul

by cvo Online Now Jul 5, 2009 at 3:37 PM

hi everyone
      can anyone tell me which is the fastest way to get from varna to istanbul, bus, plain, ferry..?
      thanks

1 Answer Jul 6, 2009 at 7:45 AM
    • Direct Bus from Varna to Bucharest, Romania

by corakinhing Online Now Jun 30, 2009 at 10:44 PM

Hello, any information about direct bus running between Varna and Bucharest, Romania, and its schedule. Is taking bus better than train?

Thanks again.

2 Answers Jun 30, 2009 at 11:49 PM
    • From Varna to Constanta /Tulcea

by corakinhing Online Now Jun 26, 2009 at 8:16 AM

we want to go to Tulcea (Romania) from Varna, but it seems that there is no direct bus route and have to change at Constanta.

Could anyone advise if there any bus running from Varna to Constanta or Tulcea, and its schedule.

Thanks a lot.

• Constanta to varna via bus

by davy_Ray Online Now Jun 23, 2009 at 4:21 PM

Hi,

When I was in Mangalia in 2007, there was a minibus that went from Mangalia to Varna with one stop somewhere in between. It was not terribly expensive (35lei). I am going back there this summer, and I have not been able to find any information on the net about it. Even the last time I had no information, I ended up getting the details when I was in Mangalia. I will be leaving from Constanta and going to Varna. A week later I will be returning from Varna to Mangalia.

Is the minibus service still running between the 2 cities? And would anyone know the schedule for it? I cannot find any information anywhere. While i have read other constructive information about transferring a few times from place to place, I would rather get a more direct route like i had found in 2007.

Thanks

5 Answers Jul 20, 2009 at 5:41 PM