change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• to rent a caravan

Slunj Apr 5, 2014 at 12:54 AM

Hello,
      I am looking for a hollyday caravan. For 3 persons.

can we rent it 27 april - 3 may

Best regards, Gerard Waninge

more
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Where to stay near Jasenovac?

Jasenovac Mar 19, 2014 at 9:50 AM

Hello all
      Jasenovac seems a bit too far to visit as a daytrip from Zagreb, correct? With that in mind, I'd like to find somewhere nearby to stay before either returning to Zagreb or moving on to somewhere east, possible Osijek or Slavonski Brod.
      So, can anyone recommend any of the towns near Jasenovac?
      Many thanks again
      DG

more
    • Seeking bus/train info Varazdin to Zagreb after Baroque Fest performance & Castle Tour Info

by PB99 Online Now Sep 24, 2009 at 12:47 PM

How late do buses & trains run on Sun, Sep 27 from Varazdin to Zagreb? Where can I find castle tour info for Sunday, Sep 27? Thank you. I appreciate your help.

1 Answer Sep 26, 2009 at 1:32 AM
    • how to get to varazdin

by baronmoran Online Now May 3, 2008 at 4:57 AM

Hi I'm trying to get to Varazdin from Pristina, Kosovo on 13 June for Radar Festival. Is anybody else going from Kosovo? Anyone have any advice about trains/busses either from Pristina or from Zagreb? I'm working w/ UN mission in Pristina for a short time and still haven't figured out how to get places from here - there don't seem to be many busses/trains.

3 Answers Jun 2, 2008 at 11:56 AM
    • Translation problem - ZAGORJE FARM HOTEL

by Brazilianerin Online Now May 28, 2007 at 11:28 AM

Could someone help me tranlate the text below? I know that it is a farm that has both rooms and a dorm. Follows the text and a tentative translation of part of it. I don't have any knowledge of the Croatian language.
      Thanks in advance,
      Brazilianerin

CJENE NOĆENJA PO OSOBI ZA JEDNU NOĆ: prices per person per night
      NOĆENJE ?
      NOĆENJE SA DORUČKOM ? with breakfast
      POLUPASION - half board
      PUNI PASION - full board
      BORAVIŠNA PRISTOJBA NAPLAĆUJE SE 4,00 kn, osobama starijim od 12 godina. Osobama sa invaliditetom, slijepi, gluhi uz potvrdu ne plaćaju boravišnu pristojbu. Djeca od 12 do 18 godina plaćaju (pola cijene) 2 kn. boravišne pristojbe. U navedenim cijenama je uračunat PDV.

3 Answers May 28, 2007 at 12:52 PM
    • molim vas

by emsidin Online Now Jan 6, 2007 at 1:45 PM

mozzete li mi poslati faks

• IngaA's Profile Photo

Cemetery in Varazdin

by IngaA Online Now Dec 1, 2003 at 7:49 AM

Can somebody prompt me the name of the old cemetery of Varazdin? It's very famous, under UNESCO protection, one of the must sees there. Thanks, I.

6 Answers Dec 1, 2003 at 10:01 AM