Varazdin Travel Answers

change location

how to get to varazdin

by baronmoran Online Now May 3, 2008 at 4:57 AM

Hi I'm trying to get to Varazdin from Pristina, Kosovo on 13 June for Radar Festival. Is anybody else going from Kosovo? Anyone have any advice about trains/busses either from Pristina or from Zagreb? I'm working w/ UN mission in Pristina for a short time and still haven't figured out how to get places from here - there don't seem to be many busses/trains.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • CyberCroat's Profile Photo

Re: how to get to varazdin

by CyberCroat Online Now May 3, 2008 at 9:39 AM

Perhaps flying?

I read the news that Croatia Airlines will inaugurate direct flight Pristina – Zagreb starting mid June.
    http://www.croatiaairlines.com

Since it could be too late to see Dylan, check out the Adria Airwas flights Pristina to Ljubljana, daily at 15:45. From Ljubljana to Zagreb/Varazdin take a train.

lju-airport.si/eng/flight_sc...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Vanity666's Profile Photo

by Vanity666 Online Now May 7, 2008 at 4:25 AM

I would recommend to take bus from Zagreb to Varazdin, they leave every hour or so, and the trains are slow unless you take IC and that one doesn't go very often. Return ticket for bus is around 100kn (15 euro), for train is a bit cheaper.

Or if you don't mind the price, you can go with taxi from Zagreb to Varaždin, it takes about a hour to get here, and the price is about 620kn (around 85 euros) in one direction.

Everything depends on how much time you will have and how much money you can spend.

• AUSSIECRO's Profile Photo

by AUSSIECRO Online Now Jun 2, 2008 at 11:56 AM

Take BUS from Zagreb www.ap.hr VARAZDINs bus company to check your bus time table ,it take approx 90 minutes train takes nearly double the time by train,,i thinks the express train is in the late afternoon from ZAGREBs MAIN STATION to VARAZDIN,

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines