change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• apuleuis's Profile Photo

ATVing in Santa Marta Area

Santa Marta Jan 8, 2015 at 5:05 AM

Do you know of a good tour group to go ATVing with or do you know if it is possible to just rent ATVs (four-wheelers) once there? I contacted a few places I found online but they said they are not currently doing ATV trips.

more
    • Hotel/hostal in Cartagena

Colombia Dec 31, 2014 at 11:11 PM

Hello all.
      Can anyone recomend a reasonably-priced hotel (ie US$50 or so) in central/old town Cartegena (I have trouble walking too far). We'll be there for probably 5 nights (in late Jan/early Feb) so anywhere which will offer discounts is particularly interesting.

more
    • zofiazo's Profile Photo

long term flat- vacation rental

Barranquilla Jan 6, 2015 at 8:07 AM

Hello,
      my boyfriend and me just came to Barranquilla where we will start to work - we are therefore looking for a long term flat (300.000 - max. 500.000 COP per month), best would be in the barrios 'Boston' or 'El Recreo' or somewhere around the direction Carrera 38 No 69 (thats where the company is).

It would also be perfect to rent something cheaper than a hotel for 2 weeks from now in which we could find a long term flat.

Thanks in advance for every recomendations!!

more
    • MacedonianUK's Profile Photo

4 days in the city in Dec, what to see and do??

by MacedonianUK Online Now Nov 4, 2011 at 10:58 AM

I will be in Vancouver for 4 days in the beginning of Dec...
      My hubby is attending conference, and I don't know what to do during the day.
      I presume it will be snowy, I love walking, can I get around the town on public transport or I will have to have car?
      Any must see places and activities you can suggest? Also where is good shopping?
      Many thanks

MacedonianUK

3 Answers Nov 6, 2011 at 8:54 PM
    • first time vacation

by bsgroce Online Now Aug 9, 2007 at 11:42 AM

My wife and I are looking to vacation in the Vancuver area sometime in the next 10 - 12 months. Not sure where or when to go. Looking for some feedback on what the best time of the year is to go and where to go. Looking for a place that is pretty low key.

7 Answers Aug 14, 2007 at 7:40 AM