Vancouver Travel Answers

change location

RE: coupons

by michelleluo123456789 Online Now Aug 29, 2006 at 2:48 PM

RE: coupons
Posted: Tue August 29 21:45:24 2006 UTC

I am not sure about coupons to the attractions, but I know Lynn Valley in north vancouver is a great national park to visit. you can get there by bus or taxi. if you have a car, it's even better! In the park, there's beautiful water canyon, and a free suspension bridge to walk across (compare to the 'capillano suspension bridge that causes quite a bit of money). Also, if you would like to dine out but don't know which restaurants are affordable and close to your area, you can call 604-677-7789, restaurant media group to find out. They provide free restaurants information such as location, direction, phone #, cruisine type, average cost of all the restaurants in the whole lower main land. They even make reservations for users. All these features and information are free of cost. To me, it is a great tool. I used it a lot of times, it was great! so easy and simple to use. that's why I think you should try it out! Anyway I hope you enjoy vancouver. make sure you put your sun screen on, it's gonna get hot this weekend!

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines