change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Taxi from Avrig to Balea Waterfall

Romania Mar 25, 2015 at 3:43 AM

Hi,

I'm trying to find out the cost of a taxi from Avrig to Balea waterfall. Couldn't find any E-mail online and when I tried to call a few companies the person who answered the phone couldn't speak English. Is there any way to pre-book it? Could someone help please?

more
    • Maramures, Romania

Judetul Maramures Mar 25, 2015 at 12:58 PM

Hello all, I am thinking of visiting Romania for the second time. I visited Bucharest, Sibiu, Sighasoara (sp) and Brasov the first time. I was interested in visiting the Maramures area during this visit (as well as back to Brasov since it was only a short time there). Can anyone provide tips for visiting this area? I plan on getting a guide for us. But wondering if certain town/villages are better for tourists than others. We are interested in history and culture, so anything such as the fortified churches, castles, arts/crafts and music are top of our list. Also for consideration is travel time. I myself would prefer not to be many hours in a car on rutted roads but spending several hours on a train is not an issue.

Anything that can be provided on this or the Saxon triangle is greatly appreciated!

more
    • Clothes shop

by Azureko Online Now Aug 29, 2014 at 2:03 AM

HI! Do u know the name of the clothes shop just below bazart hostel on str. vladimirescu? Thank you a lot
      Costanza

• Has ANYbody been Here or in doi mai

by HARRY71 Online Now Jun 9, 2003 at 8:34 AM

Hello, We are a young dutch couple and are planning to go to vama veche or doi mai. We can not find much info on the net, are there nude beaches and is it still possible to camp there (nude ?) What kind of people go there ? and is it easy to cross the border on foot, are taxi's relayable ? Thanx for yours answers J&H

2 Answers Jun 13, 2003 at 4:47 AM