Valley of Fire State Park

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transport from Vegas Strip

by 1961Classic Online Now Feb 18, 2015 at 4:56 PM

We, a group of approx 20 people, are from Australia and travelling to Vegas for my nieces wedding in April in the Valley. The package organisers for the wedding has advised my niece that we can only get there by helicopter and it is going to cost $500 per person as permission is needed to land there? She was also told that it is a 4 hour drive, but looking on google I note it is only 1 hour or so and that you can actually drive there or get a stretch limo/limo bus etc. Are we being ripped off...help???

more
    • Transport from Vegas Strip

by 1961Classic Online Now Feb 18, 2015 at 4:56 PM

We, a group of approx 20 people, are from Australia and travelling to Vegas for my nieces wedding in April in the Valley. The package organisers for the wedding has advised my niece that we can only get there by helicopter and it is going to cost $500 per person as permission is needed to land there? She was also told that it is a 4 hour drive, but looking on google I note it is only 1 hour or so and that you can actually drive there or get a stretch limo/limo bus etc. Are we being ripped off...help???

10 Answers Feb 19, 2015 at 2:33 AM
    • GregS66's Profile Photo

Gift shop

by GregS66 Online Now Jul 15, 2013 at 7:13 AM

Anyone know what brand of fig bars they have on sale in the gift shop? My daughter really liked them but I have no idea where else I can get them from.

1 Answer Jul 17, 2013 at 7:38 AM
    • pottery artist

by maryokollman Online Now Oct 30, 2006 at 6:56 AM

i'm looking for info on the pottery artist that sometimes has pots @valley of fire gift shop. i first purchased one in 03 and since recieved a gift in 05. does the person have a web site? sell anyhere else? I really enjoy the pieces and colors. any help? maryo

1 Answer Oct 31, 2006 at 12:05 AM