Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• aerojeff's Profile Photo

San Pedro Sula

Honduras May 20, 2015 at 9:08 AM

Hi All,

My son and I are going to Pena Blanca Honduras to put together a volunteer project setting up solar for a rural health clinic. We will need to stay at least a night or two in San Pedro Sula then go to the sight. It looks like we will be near Largo Yojas. Anyone been there? We should be done scoping our project in a day or two and would like to travel around for a few days before leaving. Is three or four days enough time to go from San Pedro to Isla de Roatan? Any suggestions on where to stay in San Pedro and Roatan?

Thank you

more
    • aerojeff's Profile Photo

Trip to Tela

Tela May 20, 2015 at 9:52 PM

Anyone know the best way to get from San Pedro Sula to Tela? Bus, plane, or other.

more

Near Valle de Ángeles

• A Hotel called Hotel Santa Lucia (I think)

by shutto Online Now Jan 20, 2009 at 10:26 AM

In July 2007 I was in Tegucigalpa for a week. One day we visited Valle de Angeles. Between Tugucigalpa and Valle de Angeles we stopped at a small hotel (on the right as you go to V.d.A.). It was back off the road a bit in the hills and trees. It was a beautiful setting. I think it was called Hotel Santa Lucia. We got them to take us on a tour of the hotel so we might plan for a future trip. The hotel is probably about half way between Tegus and Valle de Angeles. It was kind of a rustic but nice hotel. There were private baths with hot water. There was no pool but it did have a restaurant. I cannot find them on the web but would like to so I can get some contact info on them. Please let me know if you have any information on this hotel. Thanks!