Valladolid

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Digestive disorders

by JessieLong Online Now Jul 14, 2014 at 9:06 AM

Is it safe to eat and drink (bottled water, of course) fruit or other cocktails, without intestinal issues in the Yucatan ? We had a bad experience when in San Miguel a few years back. ?

6 Answers Jul 14, 2014 at 11:31 AM
    • valladolid on New years day

by michelleava Online Now Dec 6, 2013 at 12:50 AM

we are leaving Chichen Itza to drive to Rio lagartos on new years day. Would it be correct to assume that everyone will be at home and all the shops and restaurants will be closed? At what time will things start to open? Will the cenotes in and around town be open? Have I picked the worst day of the year to visit?

• Running routes

by nanvandan Online Now Nov 15, 2013 at 6:23 AM

I am interested in running - are there routes that you could recommend. Nan

1 Answer Feb 3, 2014 at 12:20 PM
    • Quiet inexpensive hotel

by Steve706 Online Now Dec 15, 2012 at 9:57 PM

My wife and I plan to spend four nights in Valladolid in January. We would like your advice on hotels or B&Bs in a quiet area, if possible for no more than80 USD a night..We would like to do day trips from Valladolid. Can we get to interesting places by bus? If we hire a taxi guide, how much will it cost for the day? We appreciate your help. Steve

I

4 Answers Dec 16, 2012 at 9:19 AM
    • Time and place where the buses leave to Chichen Itza

by Marielisse Online Now Sep 10, 2012 at 5:15 PM

Hi! I'd like to know at what times in the early morning do the 2nd.-class buses to Chichen Itza leave from Valladolid. Do we take them at the ADO bus station?

I'd like to be in Chichen Itza between 8 and 9 a.m., I'm traveling on a thursday or friday. Thanks a lot!

• cenote entry fees

by quirkydoll Online Now Jun 2, 2010 at 1:42 PM

what are the entry fees at cenotes?

1 Answer Jun 3, 2010 at 5:59 AM
    • Bus from Valladolid to Chetumal

by flypaper Online Now Nov 28, 2009 at 12:26 PM

Hi All,

Anybody know if a bus from Valladolid to Chetumal exists? No luck searching extensively on the Web, and I don't want to go via Cancun.

Thanks!
      Brad

3 Answers Nov 30, 2009 at 5:10 PM
    • brkilbourne's Profile Photo

Bus from Cancun to Valladolid

by brkilbourne Online Now Apr 7, 2009 at 4:33 PM

Where do you get let off by the ADO bus in Valladolid with respect to the main square ? Also a good place for lunch. Any other things to do in the actual city other than the Cathedral. Does any one know how long it takes to get there in a direct ADO ?

3 Answers May 23, 2009 at 11:47 AM
    • Buses from Valladolid to Cancun

by catmex2009 Online Now Mar 15, 2009 at 9:46 AM

Hello!

I'd like to know if there are buses that run from Valladolid to Cancun in the evening. If so, which bus station do they leave from in Valladolid?

Thank you very much

1 Answer Mar 15, 2009 at 11:57 AM
    • Guitar shops in Valladolid?

by bigsmokeben Online Now Oct 31, 2007 at 2:27 PM

Hi, we'll be visiting Valladolid for a few days in December, before heading off to Tulum for the remainder of our stay. I'd like to buy a simple Mexican guitar in Valladolid (or at any place between Cancun -> Valladolid -> Tulum. Its mainly for playing on the beach so it doesn't have to be too fancy. Can any one suggest where to start looking?
      Many thanks.
      Ben

2 Answers Nov 2, 2007 at 11:15 AM
    • cenote's

by pfhouser Online Now Mar 26, 2007 at 2:37 PM

Do they rent snorkeling equipment or best to take your own? regarding the 2 close to Valladolid.

2 Answers Apr 2, 2007 at 2:18 PM
    • e-katarina's Profile Photo

Cenote Ditznup

by e-katarina Online Now Aug 15, 2005 at 7:47 AM

How to get there if one doesn't have a car, and especially how to get back again.. thank you for your help..

3 Answers Aug 17, 2005 at 11:52 PM
    • denislarsen's Profile Photo

Looking for help buying real estate in Villadolid

by denislarsen Online Now May 24, 2005 at 1:16 PM

I've visited Villadolid a number of times, stopping there for a meal on my way to Merida. Last weekend, a friend and I spent two days just wandering around, looking at various neighborhoods. I'd like to actually start looking at houses with the objective to purchase (and restore, if necessary) an old, colonial house to start a combination "hammock and breakfast"..well, a bed and breakfast and spa. Does anyone have any contacts in the real estate world in Villadolid (if such a world actually exists)? Houses had "for sale" painted on them with phone numbers in Merida, but that makes it almost impossible to see anything over during a weekend visit. Any suggestions? Personal contacts?
      Thanks for any help or leads you can give me.
      Hasta pronto.
      Denis

3 Answers Aug 15, 2005 at 7:49 AM
    • budget hotels in downtown valladolid

by lourdesmvr Online Now Mar 7, 2004 at 6:16 PM

whats the median price of a budget hotel in downtown valladolid, and do you recommend any names? I just want a clean room and air conditioning. will be traveling there the 21st april til the 24th thank you

3 Answers Dec 26, 2004 at 10:57 AM