Valladolid

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How many days? Night train to Lisbon?

Salamanca Nov 30, 2014 at 12:42 AM

We will be in Salamanca in May. Wanted to know how many days are suggested (including day trips).
      And we will be taking the night train from there to Lisbon. Does anyone have any info or comments about the train? Specifically, what is a "recliner" seat / couchette?
      Thank you.

more
    • Bus Runnign from Valladolid to Zaragoza

by Bearbeartai Online Now Jul 8, 2010 at 9:53 AM

Hi, anyone knows is there coach/bus running from Valladolid to Zaragoza, and where is the bus station. Thank you.

1 Answer Jul 14, 2010 at 1:44 PM
    • Savl1's Profile Photo

Castello not far Valladolid for half-day trip

by Savl1 Online Now Nov 14, 2009 at 9:06 AM

I want to spent half-a-day in Valladolid to visit one of the castles not far from town (e.g.: Montealegre, Penafiel, Portillo, Simancas, Torrelobaton, Villalba de los Alcores).
      Way to which castle is shorter and easier (by public transport) ? And how can I get there ?
      What castle is the most interesting and attractive ?

5 Answers Feb 26, 2010 at 12:35 AM
    • Savl1's Profile Photo

Castello not far Valladolid for half-day trip

by Savl1 Online Now Nov 14, 2009 at 9:05 AM

I want to spent half-a-day in Valladolid to one of the castles not far from town (e.g.: Montealegre, Penafiel, Portillo, Simancas, Torrelobaton, Villalba de los Alcores).
      Way to which castle is shorter and easier (by public transport) ? And how can I get there ?
      What castle is the most interesting and attractive ?

• New Year in Vallodolid

by gillreadman Online Now Sep 19, 2008 at 5:25 AM

Hi, we are thinking of spending new years eve 2008 in vallodolid and wondered if anyone could advise how busy it is and whether most of the restaurants and bars have normal opening times, shops etc

many thanks
      Gill

1 Answer Sep 25, 2008 at 12:45 AM
    • DJ

by HelenaTroy Online Now Sep 8, 2008 at 10:19 AM

can anyone reccomend a Valladolid based DJ?

• I am planning a trip for 100plus architects/designers to Valladolid

by HelenaTroy Online Now May 27, 2008 at 8:58 AM

The aim of the is trip is (predominantly) to visit the site of a building we have recently designed. I am looking for suggestions of what to do with them, there will of course be the usual tours of castles and the local Gothic architecture and a trip to the wine museum (so far so predictable!). What I was thinking of was suggestions of different things to do, e.g. given the city's links with film , perhaps a cinema Paradiso type experience (I am drawing a blank with this via the normal channels). Recommendations of restaurants in perhaps unusual surroundings that could take 120 (aprox) architects/designers with an eye for detail and an appetite for good food. Suggestions for other activities e.g I am looking at Kayaking on the Duro, horse riding and that sort of thing. There has been lots of talk of the fact that the city was once the capital of Spain and that the Spanish language apparently originated there. In a nutshell I am interested in as many tips and anecdotes that you can let me have.

if there are any members from the area with a design background who would be willing to be interviewed by me for the booklet to accompany this trip that would be amazing too!

Thank you thank you thank you in advance
      Elaine

2 Answers Jun 2, 2008 at 11:10 PM
    • need some help...

by psymush Online Now Aug 5, 2007 at 9:03 AM

hi im going to valladolid next week and i im looking for the easy'st way to get from valladolid centre to porto by train or bus...
      if somebody can help me pleas reply
      tnhx grtz

• juzz's Profile Photo

weather forecast website

by juzz Online Now Mar 27, 2007 at 12:24 PM

Hi everybody,
      I am going to Valladolid next weekend and I'd like to have a look at the weather forecast for Valladolid. Does anybody know a reliable website?

thank you,
      Sergio

1 Answer Mar 27, 2007 at 1:00 PM
    • juzz's Profile Photo

transportation

by juzz Online Now Mar 15, 2007 at 2:03 AM

Hi everybody,
      I am planning to land in Valladolid airport, are there buses who takes me to the centre of Valladolid? Is it far?
      Using public transportation from Valladolid (or directly from the airport if you suggest me not to visit Valladolid town) where can I go? Is Madrid far from there?
      What about Vitoria? is it far from Valladolid? How long does it take?

Thanks,
      Sergio

3 Answers Mar 18, 2007 at 2:35 PM
    • valladolid airport

by hughw Online Now Jun 22, 2006 at 5:51 AM

HI ,

I'm flying into Valladolid airport - what's the quickest way to get to Leon from there? Should I get a bus to the city centre and then a train?

How long would this take?

Thanks

Hugh

2 Answers Jun 23, 2006 at 5:07 AM
    • English cigarettes

by TERRYPACE Online Now Jun 2, 2006 at 6:11 AM

I am thinking of going to Vallolid in July and I wondered if it is possible to buy English cigarettes there.

Is there a duty free shop?

I visited Zaragozza recently and the only place to buy them there was El Cortes Ingles.

I have checked on their web site for Valladolid but no tobacconists kiosk is listed.

Hope you can help

Terry Pace

• train travel

by holly57 Online Now May 30, 2006 at 2:40 AM

Hi!

I am very glad I have found this site! My friend and I are going to the boom festival in portugal(3-9th august). The flights to lisbon and porto in portugal are too expensive- we dont have the money for them, and we would still have to pay 55 euros each for the bus to the festival. There are affordable flights to valladolid but I have no idea how feasible it is to travel to the festival in portugal by train and cant find much info on train travel from spain to portugal. So basically I want to know if it is possible to take the train from valladolid to Idanha-a-Nova in portugal?

I appreciate any help you can give!

4 Answers Jun 29, 2006 at 4:52 PM
    • cheap accomodation

by LEAG Online Now May 2, 2006 at 12:51 PM

Hi, Two of my students'll stay in Valladolid for a traineeship in logistic (Michelin). We're looking for a room in a family or an other cheap accomodation (hostel), for 4 weeks in november 2006. Do you have an idea ?
      Thank you for your answer.
      Gaël

1 Answer May 3, 2006 at 1:14 AM
    • Mahieu's Profile Photo

1 or 2 nights for Valladolid?

by Mahieu Online Now Jan 19, 2006 at 2:54 AM

I'd like to visit Valladolid in March. We land at 14h and departure back to Belgium is around 15h20 the next day. Is that enough time to see the city or is it better to stay 2 nights instead of one? Is there enough to see/do if I stay for 2 nights?

Thanks!

2 Answers Jan 20, 2006 at 12:56 PM
    • ginirover's Profile Photo

Daytrip from Valladolid

by ginirover Online Now Jan 8, 2006 at 4:31 AM

Hi !

We'll have a nice 4 day-long weekend in Valladolid at the end of January.
      On one of those days, we'd like to make an excursion to either Segovia or Salamanca (or another interesting place in the neighbourhood - if you know one, let us know !).

While looking on the site of the Spanish railways (renfe.es) we see it takes like 4 hours to get from Valladolid to Segovia and the connection to Salamnca seems to be rather poor as well...

DO you have suggestions on how to get there (Bus ?? links ??).

Thanks !
      Ginirover - Belgium

3 Answers Jan 10, 2006 at 10:28 AM
    • daftpunk's Profile Photo

Valladolid airport

by daftpunk Online Now Oct 11, 2005 at 6:11 AM

Hi,

I'll be flying to Valladolid Airport for the first time this December. I need to get to Palencia from there but don't know what the best way to do this is. A taxi costs about 60 Euro's and hire car costs about 70 Sterling for the 3 days. What I haven't been able to find is information on trains or buses. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

daftpunk

2 Answers Oct 17, 2005 at 1:56 AM
    • Cuca's Profile Photo

Airport

by Cuca Online Now Sep 6, 2005 at 6:11 AM

Hi all

I am planning to fly to Valladolid airport and then go to Madrid right away but I was wondering if it is easy to get to Madrid from there, can I get a train directly from Valladolid airoport to Madrid? What´s the best/quickest way to get there??

Thanks !

Cuca

3 Answers Sep 6, 2005 at 8:31 AM
    • Outdoor Swimming Pools

by RussellHadd Online Now Jun 21, 2005 at 2:58 PM

Can anyone advise on outdoor swimming pools in Valladolid? Assuming Valladolid has a few which are the best and which are most accessible?
      Cheers
      RH

1 Answer Jul 28, 2005 at 3:53 AM
    • belgianchocolate's Profile Photo

One weekend in Valladolid...

by belgianchocolate Online Now Apr 16, 2004 at 9:01 AM

The obvious question , what should we see? A nice restaurant? Is there a zoo in the neighbourhood? Is there enough to see in the city center or should we rent a car? Saturday 24 april , anything special going on? Thank you. frank.

4 Answers Apr 22, 2004 at 8:45 AM
    • ukrosie's Profile Photo

Where do I start flat hunting?

by ukrosie Online Now Dec 24, 2003 at 4:40 PM

Where are the best places to start looking for an economical flat in central Valladolid? Is there a significant reduction in cost for an unfurnished place? What are the normal rental periods and do all owners normally require a deposit? Any other useful info/warnings please? Thanks.

1 Answer Jan 9, 2004 at 2:39 AM
    • Imperial Hotel

by Monosabio Online Now Jun 12, 2003 at 12:19 PM

I have goitten mixed reviews on this hotel. Some refer to it as a "hostal", others say it is more upscale? Can anybody help?

4 Answers Jun 18, 2004 at 2:43 AM