Valkenburg Travel Answers

change location

hotspring

by Lily222222 Online Now Dec 21, 2010 at 3:29 AM

Hello,We want to try the hotspring there in this Christmas.Do I need to make the reservation of booking?How much of the price?Are they selling for swimming clothes there?Thank you very much.

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • Re: hotspring

by Indrajith Online Now Dec 21, 2010 at 3:59 AM

Hi... fist decide your selected destination for your Christmas holiday. Then you can make your booking through a Travel Agency or direct with the resorts. Normally, there are boutiques available in the resorts you to purchase swimming clothes. Just tell should you need more tips...Thanks

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer

by Lily222222 Online Now Dec 21, 2010 at 4:04 AM

thank you nice person!Yes,we want to go to Valkenburg for holiday.for the hotspring,do u have more information?I hear from a friend,it is in a mountain,do we need to make the researvation,is it expensive?

by Indrajith Online Now Dec 21, 2010 at 4:16 AM

Yes, you have to make your reservation. Just try with Grand Hotel Voncken – Hampshire Classic - Valkenburg Call them 0044 203 027 7155 for making your reservation dirctly with them. Tks

by Lily222222 Online Now Dec 21, 2010 at 4:30 AM

ok,I will take a look of the hotel.I am concerning if I need to make the researvation of hotspring?Is it in the mountain,and how much for the price?

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines