Valencia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• price of this and things for kids

Torrevieja Apr 4, 2014 at 1:54 PM

Hi looking to go torrevieja next aug we have 2 kids who will be 1 and 5 we went benidorm last year and was surprised how cheap it was out there and there was loads for kids to do aswell.it was 1.50 € for pint and could get half roast chicken and chips or fish and chips for 5 € and kids meals were about 4€ with a drink and ice cream included, also supermarket food and drink was really cheap to could get 24 cans of local beer for 6 € also there were play parks on beach and also dotted around resort and there was also bouncy castle and trampolines you could go on for 1 €.what is there for kids to do in torrevieja is it similar to what we had in benidorm and what are prices of things there will it be more expensive than benidorm and if so how much more?any help be great and much apprceiated cheers.

more
    • long term parking denia ferry

Denia Mar 29, 2014 at 1:29 PM

Please can you let me know if there is a safe and secure place to park my car for a week at Denia ferry port? A long stay car park or similar will be sufficient. Any idea of costs for 7 day parking?

Many thanks.

Simon

more
    • travel by bus train or taxi

Benidorm Mar 30, 2014 at 3:03 PM

going to barca real game in valencia staying in benidorm how do we get there and back and what are costs involved?

more
    • Sussexstagdo's Profile Photo

Public transport from Finestrat Village to Benidorm

Benidorm Mar 23, 2014 at 3:49 AM

Off for a stag do on 1st April 2014, staying at Finestrat Bungalow, Finestrat Village. Does anyone know if the buses go between there and Benidorm ? Some Forums say a No. 14 bus but they are a few years old, cheers.

more
    • Jesperp's Profile Photo

Taxi from Torrevieja to Marcia at a Sunday

Torrevieja Mar 23, 2014 at 1:20 AM

How much cost a taxi at Sunday from Torrevieja to Marcia?

more
    • Jesperp's Profile Photo

Bus travel from Torrevieja to Murcia

Torrevieja Mar 21, 2014 at 5:29 PM

How long does the bus trip exactly take from Torrevieja to Murcia?

more
    • best plave to stay in torrevieja

Torrevieja Apr 2, 2014 at 3:19 PM

hi am looking at coming torrevieja next august are kids will be 5 and 1.what is best resort to stay in torrevieja? we would like to be close to beach and all restaurants, bars and supermarkets as don't want to hire a car so would like to have everything in walking distances but would not want it to be very loud full of drunk and loud people with having 2 young kids. would also like there to be play parks with swings, slides etc for kids, bouncy castells and trampolines there for kids. would I get this in any part or torrevieja and if so what part would you recommend looking at staying any info be great.cheers

more
    • Apartment with 3 bedrooms for 5 adults

Gandía Mar 23, 2014 at 1:43 PM

Want to rent a apartment from 21 June to 5 July
      Near beach.

Saw RH riveria hotel. Looks lovely Would like apartment near this hotel

Apartment has to be on ground or 1st floor only

Thanks
      Patricia duffy
      Dublin
      Ireland

more
    • Looking for reviews of shore excursions or own exploration for 8 hours in Alicante in late April

Alicante Mar 22, 2014 at 1:55 PM

Wondering whether or not to do shore excursions or explore on own. Would appreciate info on public transportation from the port. Sights that sound interesting include Guadalest Village, Santa Barbara Castle, and Carmen del Campillo Tea House. Thanks

more
    • train times and prices

Benidorm Apr 6, 2014 at 10:55 AM

what are times and prices of trains from alicante to benidorm

more
    • tesoro77's Profile Photo

Corrida in Valencia, July 2014

by tesoro77 Online Now Dec 5, 2013 at 3:21 PM

Greetinigs: I MEAN the large city of Valencia, not a small town with the name Valencia in Galicia. There was a mix-up here with the two locations. Does anybody know what USUALLY are the dates for corrida in the city of Valencia in month of July?? How could I buy a ticket in advance?

Hope to hear from locals or frequent visitors. Thank you guys!

2 Answers Dec 6, 2013 at 1:41 AM
    • Karctic's Profile Photo

Seeking a relaxed coastal village within 100km of Valencia

by Karctic Online Now Oct 27, 2013 at 11:24 PM

I'm heading to Valencia in a couple of days. Plan to spend a night or two there but then make my way to a lovely beach or beaches where it is relaxed, quiet and beautiful...and hopefully who clean ocean?

I like to run very long distances on trails and beaches so this would be a bonus.

If anyone has some suggestions I would much appreciate it!

Thank you in advance!

10 Answers Oct 30, 2013 at 3:11 AM
    • Couple of qüestions about valencià nightlife

by harry1977 Online Now Oct 22, 2013 at 9:57 AM

What is the mix of People roughly in the bars in valencia? All spanish or quite a lot of british? Also is there plenty of birthday/hen/stag partys out to have a bit of banyera with? I'm going this friday. 20 of us on stag party. Thanks.

• Ethnic Food...

by Vindalooperson Online Now Aug 24, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Are there any good Indian/Pakistani restaurants in or around Valencia? I have a sensitive stomach, food must be super fresh, and my other half is vegetarian. Despite my dietary issues, our cuisine of choice tends to be spicy: Indian, Pakistani, Thai, Korean, Asian...

3 Answers Aug 25, 2013 at 2:05 PM
    • Current Valencia

by Vindalooperson Online Now Aug 24, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Would you say Valencia has a high crime rate - and if so, what type - petty or more serious?
      What is it like outside of the city - is it safe? Good infrastructure? Any nearby small towns that are really nice - character architecture, scenically beautiful, mountains, inland?

3 Answers Aug 25, 2013 at 5:50 AM
    • Best place to rent a house, outside Valencia city

by Stemvork Online Now Aug 14, 2013 at 5:25 AM

We are searching for a long term rental in the province of Valencia.
      At the moment we live in Almeria but do not like the nature over there, and Valencia is more green.

Who knows a nice place to live, near a river maybe, with lots of nature outside any urbanización because we love it peacefull. Maybe even self sustaining with solar panels etc.
      Or maybe do you know any real estate agents or other people who might rent out their lovely home.

(-: Thank you for answering :-)
      Nienke

2 Answers Aug 16, 2013 at 5:37 AM
    • celebrate birthday with family in a different manner

by pankajkanpur Online Now Jun 16, 2013 at 4:51 AM

i want to celebrate my birthday in valencia with my family , and look forward for suggestions . Can i hire a catamaram on which a dinner can be arranged

2 Answers Jun 25, 2013 at 7:37 AM
    • Rent-a-car

by tangerinesupernova Online Now May 22, 2013 at 12:45 PM

I am landing after midnight. At around 00.30 o'clock. Where from can I rent a car? They all seem to be out of order after midnight?

2 Answers May 23, 2013 at 3:23 AM
    • djordjeto's Profile Photo

Train from Barcelona to Valencia

by djordjeto Online Now Apr 22, 2013 at 11:47 AM

Hi all!
      My wife and I are traveling to Spain in June, and we would like to visit Barcelona and Valencia. I need help about reserving tickets for Barcelona - Valencia rout, round trip. I can find nothing on the internet that I understand. Please help? Thank you in advance!

2 Answers Apr 23, 2013 at 11:48 AM
    • Parking for one week City Centre

by GeoffS11 Online Now Feb 28, 2013 at 5:03 PM

Hi there,
      I'm driving to Valencia next week, and will be staying with a family member who lives in the city centre - Barrio del Carmen - and I need to park my car for a week nearby. Unfortunately he doesn't have any parking and has no clue as to where I could leave my car safely for the week.
      I've looked at airport parking and, whilst cheap, it is too far away.
      Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated!
      Thanks.

4 Answers May 13, 2013 at 1:32 AM
    • chrisdScotland's Profile Photo

Cycle to Albufera national park

by chrisdScotland Online Now Feb 13, 2013 at 4:50 AM

We like taking leisurely cycling day trips on holiday. Albufera national park looks like a reasonable distance from Valencia although, after the initial cycle track and small road along side the rice fields, there doesn't appear to be a dedicated 'cycle friendly' route from Valencia to Albufera. Is it worth us making the trip on bikes or should we just take the bus. Is there a walk all the way round the national park?

1 Answer Feb 13, 2013 at 6:30 AM
    • chrisdScotland's Profile Photo

Number of trains Alicante - Valencia

by chrisdScotland Online Now Jan 15, 2013 at 2:54 AM

All my books on the area say there are 10 trains per day, each way, between Alicante and Valencia. When I looked times up online it only gave 3 options each way. Is this really the case?

11 Answers Jan 15, 2013 at 9:21 PM
    • Private Car use in Valencia

by luqa17 Online Now May 28, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Hello,

I will be travelling to Valencia towards the end of June and am wondering whether to pay for a car rental or else visit Valencia without the use of a rented car. My main concern in the city is parking, since we have booked a hotel in central Valencia.

We will be interested in visiting nearby attractions/villages/beaches during our stay; is a car absolutely necessary or would you recommend against that?

Is free parking possible in Valencia city?

Thanks,
      Kenneth

4 Answers Jun 1, 2012 at 11:21 AM
    • Blue83's Profile Photo

Traveling to Valencia 22-25 June

by Blue83 Online Now May 20, 2012 at 10:46 AM

I will be traveling to Valencia on the 22nd of June for the grand prix but during the evening I would like to meet up with someone who knows their way around city and can show me the cool places to visit. And of course I will have all of Monday free as well. Thanks in advance.

1 Answer May 21, 2012 at 5:52 AM
    • bus or train conection from Valencia to Santa Susanna

by vesela.curilova Online Now Apr 9, 2012 at 8:26 AM

hi, does somebody know the train or bus conections to Santa Susanna and the prices. Also if you can recomend the most popular things that must be visited in Valencia as i will be there only three days. Thanks in advance

4 Answers Apr 10, 2012 at 1:11 AM
    • onembh's Profile Photo

Valencia - tomato festival 2012

by onembh Online Now Feb 2, 2012 at 1:49 PM

Hi I am celebrating my birthday this August (2012) with a few mates and we are going to attend the tomato festival at Bunyol which is on Wednesday 29th August. We have sorted the flights and have booked a hotel for 4 nights in Valencia.
      I know its not far by train to Bunyol but what we would like is some advice on what to do about taking items such as mobile phones and cameras etc. ie. do we just wrap them up in clingfilm and hope for the best when things get messy ?? What about change of clothes ? where are they stored while the tomatoes are been chucked about ? Is there a place for safe storage ? Any other tips would be most welcome.

• Aloe9678's Profile Photo

Valencia in March

by Aloe9678 Online Now Jan 3, 2012 at 10:37 PM

Hello! I'm pondering returning to Valencia for my the first part of my spring break (March 8 or 9 to 14 or 15). The About Valencia website says the average temperature for March is 14C, which is about 58F. Does this sound about right? It also said spring is drier than fall - basically, would I have many sunny days? Valencia has so many great places to see by walking... A shower or so a day wouldn't bother me, but I'd rather not have to carry around a rain jacket, umbrella.

Thanks!

5 Answers Jan 5, 2012 at 9:34 PM
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

A couple of questions.

by Maurizioago Online Now Oct 24, 2011 at 2:03 PM

What to do in Valencia if it rains.

What's open on november 1st. Museums? Is it a dead city?

10 Answers Oct 25, 2011 at 1:54 AM

Valencia to Alicante by bus or by train.

by Maurizioago Online Now Oct 18, 2011 at 11:06 AM

Is this thing doable as a daytrip? How long would it take the journey (more or less)?

4 Answers Oct 19, 2011 at 5:54 AM

Daytrips from Valencia.

by Maurizioago Online Now Oct 18, 2011 at 9:13 AM

Could you suggest some nice places (villages or small towns) not far from Valencia? These have to be reachable by public transportation as I don't rent a car or a bike.

Maybe Denia, Altea...?

Thanks.

9 Answers Oct 24, 2011 at 1:39 AM

How to get to the city center from my hotel.

by Maurizioago Online Now Oct 17, 2011 at 1:48 AM

I booked a room at hotel Olumpia Events. It is in Maestro Serrano 3-5; Alboraia. Could you tell me how to go from the hotel to the city center by bus, or by metro?

Thanks!

31 Answers Oct 18, 2011 at 6:06 AM

Hotel location.

by Maurizioago Online Now Oct 10, 2011 at 11:07 AM

I'm going to book a room at Olympia Events Hotel. Is this building far from the city center?

6 Answers Oct 11, 2011 at 1:55 AM
    • 5 days between Valencia and Alicante - advice on what to do!

by chrisswfc Online Now Oct 4, 2011 at 1:36 PM

Hello! I have planned a 5 day/night stay in the Valencia area in late October for my family of 4 with 2 teenagers (arrive Valencia depart Alicante). I am looking for any advice on what to do in that region of Spain. What are the must sees and the best places to visit. Any wonderful eating out experiences without ruining ourselves, which are the prettiest villages and coastal towns to visit etc.? And where are the best places to spend one or more nights? We will have a car so we will be mobile. Thanks a lot!

8 Answers Oct 8, 2011 at 9:52 AM
    • MrsCJ's Profile Photo

Question about bono metro ticket

by MrsCJ Online Now Aug 1, 2011 at 1:28 PM

4 of us will be traveling from the airport into town and staying for 2 weeks. Is the bonometro card like the Paris carnet where the 10 tickets can be shared or do we need to buy a 10 ticket bonometro each?
      Cheers.

1 Answer Sep 27, 2011 at 2:58 PM
    • Mestalla stadium tours

by Santiago17 Online Now Jul 17, 2011 at 4:22 PM

Does anyone know if they do daily tours at mestalla??

• The natural park of La Albufera

by moi1 Online Now Jul 6, 2011 at 1:54 AM

I will be coming to Valencia end of September and would love to visit La Albufera. Would it be possible to visit this park on our own ?? . . we will not have any car so will need to go there with public transport and then is it possible to visit it on foot ? . . any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

4 Answers Jul 18, 2011 at 11:38 PM
    • TravelChef1's Profile Photo

Need info on Valencia Cuisine

by TravelChef1 Online Now Jul 4, 2011 at 12:18 AM

Hello guys, can you please suggest a few genuine Valencia dishes? If a visitor is curious about Valencia, what dishes should he try?

4 Answers Jul 4, 2011 at 3:30 PM
    • Getting to Las Fuentes....

by chelsie88 Online Now Jun 28, 2011 at 4:26 AM

Hi, My friend and I are travelling from Valencia train station to Las Fuentes and wondered if anyone could recommend a cheap/easy way of getting there?!

Any help greatly appreciated!!!

Chelsie

Daytrips from Valencia.

by Maurizioago Online Now Feb 27, 2011 at 12:44 AM

Could you suggest some daytrips from Valencia?

Thanks!

8 Answers Mar 29, 2011 at 1:24 PM
    • philosykos's Profile Photo

Price of bus tickets/metro?

by philosykos Online Now Feb 26, 2011 at 9:08 PM

Whats price of bus tickets now?Metro?

3 Answers Feb 27, 2011 at 12:35 AM