change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Boosmom's Profile Photo

Travel between Valencia and Seville

by Boosmom Online Now Jun 25, 2014 at 2:19 PM

Any advice on how to get to Seville from Valencia? Does the train run direct between these 2 placess? Anyone ever do the overnight train? Flying??? Wanted to stop in Granada to see the Alhombra, but not sure that is possible. Will accept any suggestion. Thanks

more
    • Boosmom's Profile Photo

Travel between Valencia and Seville

by Boosmom Online Now Jun 25, 2014 at 2:19 PM

Any advice on how to get to Seville from Valencia? Does the train run direct between these 2 placess? Anyone ever do the overnight train? Flying??? Wanted to stop in Granada to see the Alhombra, but not sure that is possible. Will accept any suggestion. Thanks

3 Answers Jun 26, 2014 at 1:55 AM
    • tesoro77's Profile Photo

Corrida season for 2014

by tesoro77 Online Now Dec 4, 2013 at 3:00 PM

Greetings to Valencianos:
      I am planning to visit Valencia, Madrid and Salamanca in 2014. I need to know what the dates are for the bullfight season in VALENCIA for 2014. I missed it by a few days in Malaga in 2012 and this time I will plan my trip according to the corrida schedule. I could not find this particular info anywhere and I hope that locals or frequent visitors would help. Thank you. I understand Spanish so it's OK if you give your answer in Spanish.

2 Answers Dec 4, 2013 at 3:36 PM
    • wpaladin's Profile Photo

shopping near Renfre station

by wpaladin Online Now Sep 19, 2013 at 4:52 AM

Hi-

I am coming from Barcelona (been there before :-)
      and I am considering staying at a hotel a few blocks
      from the Renfre station. How is the shopping in this area?

Regards,
      Bill Paladino
      Huntington, New York (long island)

4 Answers Sep 22, 2013 at 4:38 AM
    • pepemorris11's Profile Photo

Visiting Valencia for a few hours from cruise terminal

by pepemorris11 Online Now Apr 13, 2013 at 7:19 PM

My husband( who has mobility problems and uses a walking stick) and I will be taking a Western Mediterrannean cruise leaving Rome and visiting Genoa, Provence (Marseilles), Barcelona, Palma De Mallorca and Valencia in Spain and back to Rome. When the ship docks, our time is limited when visiting these cities/towns.
      I am also hard-pressed for time to do my own homework what with all the packing and medical appointments for the 2 of us,hence would appreciate any suggestions as to how we could go about and see some of the sights or town.
      We don't have to do the must-see places unless it is really accessible by public transport as we are not taking the shore excursions from the ship as they are really astronomical in price and have been very disappointing.
      1) Would appreciate info on how to get to nearest public transport station be it bus/metro from cruise terminal.(even if possible whether there are free shuttles from the berth to entrance of cruise terminal as that would save us walking the distance)
      2) We don't even mind walking around town just enjoying the ambience so long as we can get reasonable and frequent public transport services back to cruise terminal.
      Would appreciate any kind of help asap as we are leaving in a ffew days' time
      Many thanks

• Information on best area to stay

by Essexgirl35 Online Now Aug 6, 2009 at 3:43 AM

We are hoping to have 2 nights in Valencia. Where is the best area to stay and what would be a lovely swish hotel to stay in. This is a bit of a treat so we can push the boat out price wise. We like to have bars and restuarants close by if possible. We also like to salsa dance, are there any good bars for this?

Thanks for your help

2 Answers Aug 12, 2009 at 8:05 AM
    • katezr's Profile Photo

summer weather in Valencia

by katezr Online Now May 18, 2009 at 10:02 AM

Any advice on what the weather is like in Valencia in June, July, August - does it ever get too hot, say above 30 C? Is it humid or is it relatively dry? Thinking of a visit but we like to be out walking around a lot, does it get too hot and uncomfortable for that? Much appreciated!

6 Answers May 20, 2009 at 1:18 AM
    • eileencat1's Profile Photo

Please help us with our 3 Hotel choices in Valencia

by eileencat1 Online Now Sep 22, 2008 at 4:08 PM

Hi there,

From reading reviews on Trip Advisor, I have come up with 3 choices for Hotels in Valencia. All are comparable in price and just wanted any personal experiences or opinions on these. We'll only be spending 1 or 2 nights as a side trip from Barcelona.

Thanks for any help. Eileen

1)Vinnci Lys
      vinccihoteles.com/en/hotels/...

2)Vincci Palace
      vinccihoteles.com/en/hotels/...

3)Meliá Inglés Boutique Hotel
      solmelia.com/solNew/hoteles/...

Click here to find out more!

9 Answers Sep 29, 2008 at 9:18 AM
    • Emily in Seattle--weather in the fall

by EmilyinSeattle Online Now Sep 2, 2008 at 8:32 PM

We are considering a home exchange in Calpe, Spain in the fall of 2009. We like to spend some time at the pool and beach but mostly like to take day trips, walk and be active. What is the best month to do this? September, October or perhaps mid September to mid October? I tend to wilt if it is too hot.
      Emily

3 Answers Sep 4, 2008 at 2:20 PM
    • valencia to ibiza

by yevvers Online Now Jun 23, 2008 at 3:45 PM

Does anyone know of any cheaper ways to get from valencia to ibiza other than the big ferries? they seem expensive...

3 Answers Jun 28, 2008 at 10:54 PM
    • Fullmoonfever's Profile Photo

From Madrid to Valencia?

by Fullmoonfever Online Now Feb 15, 2008 at 9:45 AM

I'm going to Valencia soon, making a connection in Madrid. Would it be better to fly to Valencia or take the train or a bus? How long would each one take?

Also, I will be working until 4/5pm? what could I do in the evenings? Suggestions please.

Glen

7 Answers Feb 15, 2008 at 12:59 PM
    • Student going on exchange looking for advice

by Patricia80 Online Now Jan 26, 2008 at 8:54 AM

Hi, I am planning on being an exchange student this summer ( July & August) and studying in Valencia. I was looking for some advice on what to do there and what to see, what airlines and trains are the best. Would it be beneficial to get the Valencia card and the card for some of the other major cities I want to visit? I was wondering for my weekends I want to travel and wondering if anyone can give me advice on which would be cheap transportation, things to see and do and where to go. I would also like to maybe even see the neighboring countries if I can find cheap transportation to them. Also wondering what prices are like over there and what kind of food is served compared to the Canada & the USA. If anyone can give me some advice or tips for me that would be great. Also wondering what the weather is like in July & August?

1 Answer Jan 28, 2008 at 7:00 AM
    • Need urgent advice on a club suitable for a stag party

by funkster77 Online Now Mar 25, 2005 at 5:21 PM

Hi,

Does anyone know a good venue for a stag party, of an adult variety. Something in the realms of a show and maybe we can get the stag boy to have a private show with a dancer of some sort.

We are going next friday, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Gracias.

Tony

• Fallas

by kirkmeister Online Now Nov 22, 2003 at 1:50 AM

Is it true that the firework festival in valencia will be on during the 15th-19th march 2004? What are the exact dates and days/nights to be there? Is it realistic to travel from malaga by train/other transport? How long would this take? How much does it cost? etc. Is it even realistic for a budget traveller to consider trying to get accommodation in Valencia during this week? Have you other ideas? thanks

2 Answers Nov 12, 2004 at 4:09 PM