change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Marejka's Profile Photo

Busses to Maracay

by Marejka Online Now Jan 6, 2008 at 9:47 AM

How many busses are there a day leaving from Valencia to Maracay? I could only find one very early morning and 3 around 8-9 pm but can someone please give me some information if there are any more busses throughout the day? If not, are there other ways to go to Maracay from Valencia?

Thanks a lot

6 Answers Jan 19, 2008 at 4:17 PM
    • 3rd World Country? I think not.

by TravellerVZLA Online Now Nov 10, 2006 at 5:06 PM

I saw in the travel guide for Valencia, under warnings, that someone says that Venezuela is a 3rd world country. I am just wondering how this person came to be so misinformed? Anyone who paid any attention while in Venezuela, especially Valencia, would have realized that it is simply "different" from the States, and from Europe. Does that make it third world? absolutely not! Venezuela is a beautiful, modern country with so much to offer. Perhaps this person should visit a real third world country in order to clarify things a bit.

My question is this: did anyone else get the impression that Venezuela is a third world country? Did you visit Valencia, and if so, what did you think?

5 Answers Dec 3, 2006 at 2:56 PM
    • atravelmama2005's Profile Photo

1st timer in Venezula

by atravelmama2005 Online Now Apr 17, 2005 at 1:14 PM

I will be in Valencia from May 18th - 24th 2005, for a wedding. The wedding is going to be at a hotel. I was wondering if any one can help as the the best and safest way one can get from Caracas to Valencia. (trying not to overnight in Caracas), I know there are flights between both cities but wanted to know of any alternatives.

The Hotel we will be at is called the Hotel Coronado Suites. How far is this from the beach areas? What can one see and do in the city? How can one get around are there buses?

1 Answer Oct 6, 2006 at 8:02 PM
    • KarenChristian's Profile Photo

Is it safe to travel to Valencia?

by KarenChristian Online Now May 19, 2003 at 7:58 AM

I've heard such conflicting information about traveling to Venezuela, but nothing specific about Valencia. My teenage daughter is traveling there with a small group of missionaries in July. Would like to hear back from some locals or other travelers to get your opinions. Thanks!

1 Answer May 19, 2003 at 9:44 AM