Valencia Travel Answers

change location
atravelmama2005's Profile Photo

1st timer in Venezula

by atravelmama2005 Online Now Apr 17, 2005 at 1:14 PM

I will be in Valencia from May 18th - 24th 2005, for a wedding. The wedding is going to be at a hotel. I was wondering if any one can help as the the best and safest way one can get from Caracas to Valencia. (trying not to overnight in Caracas), I know there are flights between both cities but wanted to know of any alternatives.

The Hotel we will be at is called the Hotel Coronado Suites. How far is this from the beach areas? What can one see and do in the city? How can one get around are there buses?

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • LexiSalsera's Profile Photo

RE: 1st timer in Venezula

by LexiSalsera Online Now Oct 6, 2006 at 8:02 PM

Ok, so I know that this was posted in '05, but in case anyone else is asking the same questions, here are the answers (from my perspecitve)
    As far as getting to Valencia w/out Caracas, try Aeropostal Airlines. They have direct flights to Arturo Michelena Airport in Valencia from Miami, and lots of other places. There may be a 1/2 hour stop in Maracaibo, but you don't even need to get off the plane. Hotel Coronado Suites rocks. Just read my tips about it! I stayed there and loved it. The beaches are close, less than 1 hour give or take to Pto. Cabello, and a little longer to Tucacas, Morrocoy, etc. As far as what to see & do, well, your on the right website to find out!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines