change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• SoCSarGen Tour Guide

Philippines Nov 18, 2014 at 4:35 PM

Hi,

Does anybody know a tour guide + driver for South Cotabato, Saranggani and GenSan? We will be there by Feb next yr and we need a guide to tour us around.

Hope someone can recommend one. Thanks in advance!

more
    • Looking for a travel buddy

Philippines Nov 2, 2014 at 9:39 PM

Hey all, looking for a travel buddy who can get out of Manila and see some nooks and crannies during weekends or long holidays. Any suggestions on how to find one? I am a 26 year old Nepalese guy working in an NGO in QC.

more
    • MarieSoleil's Profile Photo

isolated Batanes islands in the philippines

Luzon Yesterday

Has anyone traveled to the Batanes islands in the Philippines? What is it like up there for off-the-beaten path travelers?

more
    • monthly rental

Boracay Island Nov 25, 2014 at 4:02 PM

I'd like to rent a room in Boracay mid February to mid March, I would like a private bathroom double bed and A/C don't really mind where it is as long as it's not too far away from the action, I hear when you pay in advance you can get a good discount, my budget is 30.000 pesos, would that be possible? Also any advice on how to find somewhere would be great!

more
    • Cheap but Affordable Hotel in Bali

Philippines Nov 18, 2014 at 4:37 PM

Hi,

Anyone with a suggestion? This is for 2 persons only. Also is it recommended to hire a private driver to tour us around? Hope someone can help. Thanks!

more
    • how much is the fare for vehicle in RORO from iloilo going to guimaras island?

Iloilo City Nov 9, 2014 at 10:54 AM

my family are going to guimaras and we want to bring our jeepney with us. how much would it cost us if we ride RORO? your answer will be appreciated..^^

more
    • going home

Matnog Nov 5, 2014 at 10:54 AM

from matnog port going back to manila, can i just ride any bus that are riding the roro ? or are there any terminal near there ? and can you please suggest any nearby motel in matnog port ? please contact me.. this is my first time to travel out of manila alone.. so im really scared.. kindly text me please.. 09262342007

more
    • MRT FARE FROM PASIG TO PASAY CITY

Manila Nov 2, 2014 at 3:52 PM

How much will it cost to ride the MRT from pasig city to MOA in pasay city?

more
    • Unique82's Profile Photo

Where and what to do in palawan

Palawan Nov 9, 2014 at 12:26 PM

I'm looking to travel to palawan for around 8 days I've heard about El Nido and plan to go there for a couple of days, but where else is good to stay I don't want to go any further north than El Nido, Is Puerto princesa worth staying in, or can anyone recommend somewhere near Puerto Princesa? Many thanks

more

Tarsiers in the philipines

Philippines Nov 8, 2014 at 2:56 PM

I know about the tarsier centre in Bohol, but is there any where in Palawan or Manila I can also see them? Thanks

more
    • MarieSoleil's Profile Photo

jeep fare in manila

Manila Nov 24, 2014 at 11:17 PM

How much is jeepney fare in Manila?

more
    • SAFETY for Tourist Butuan, Philippines

Butuan Nov 24, 2014 at 3:47 PM

I am a black male traveller. Thinking of visiting Butuan City, Many of my friends tell me that Mindanao is dangerous. Will Butuan be safe? Is this a good or bad decision to visit Butuan City? Should I avoid Butuan on my trip?

more

El Nido / Palawan to Bohol

El Nido Nov 8, 2014 at 4:30 PM

Does anyone know if there is a direct flight from Palawan to Bohol? Thanks

more
    • How safe is it to explore northern Palawan on a motorcycle?

Province of Palawan Nov 7, 2014 at 3:32 PM

Hi, everyone! I plan to visit Palawan soon and would like to rent a motorcycle in Puerto Princesa. I thought of going toward El Nido and exploring all the beaches along the way as well any other things that catch my attention. I understand that there are unpaved roads that go trough jungle. How safe is it to travel there alone? Someone advised me against this because it is too dangerous. That if I really wanted to do it, I should have a group of well equipped and armed people and a trusted guide. How much of this reflects reality?

more
    • How much pocket money in peso/pound will I need, and can anybody recommend a cheap accomodation?

Vigan Yesterday

Im planning to visit Vigan City between April/May 2015 for 2 nights... I'd just like to do some sight seeing with my boyfriend and eat out. Not looking to have an expensive stay as weve planned to see other places in the Philippines... Just trying to plan ahead and there is not much online about Vigan city prices etc... So if anybody can give me a rough idea on how much money I should take and if there are any b&bs or lodges that are at a reasonable price that will be great :)

more
    • anyone has been inPalawan?

Palawan Nov 8, 2014 at 9:54 AM

Hi, we are a couple arriving in Manila in December for a 7 days of vacation. We would like to go to Palawan but I read that the best of the island is el nido which is far away from puerto princesa. Is There a flight from Manila to el nido? Does the island offer good attractions (excursions,good beaches, ecc) also in the rest of the island? How can we move on the island? As alternative we are thinking to go to Coron with a flight. What do you suggest to us? Please HELP us? We are very busy!!!

more
    • north Korea

Philippines Nov 10, 2014 at 3:40 PM

Are there any "ferries" going between North Korea and the Philippines? Maybe via Taiwan? Long shot I know :)

more
    • Public Transportation

Puerto Galera Oct 31, 2014 at 4:20 AM

I noticed that tricycles in Puerto Galera are charging tourist P400. Does anyone know what they charge the locals? P400 is a real rip off.

more

best area to stay?

Manila Nov 20, 2014 at 3:59 PM

Im staying in Manila for 3-4 nights where is the best areas to stay for the first time visitor to the city, im looking for somewhere safe im a solo female traveller.

more
    • bolos or knives in our check-in baggage

Manila Nov 17, 2014 at 5:05 AM

Are bolos or knives allowed in our check-in baggage?

more
    • Taxi Robberies

Manila Nov 3, 2014 at 3:10 AM

Has anyone experienced this in the Philippines?

ph.news.yahoo.com/miriam-eye...

more
    • Which beach to visit???

Philippine Nov 7, 2014 at 6:12 AM

We will be making first trip to Philippines come Feb. We only have 11 days there. We are thinking start with 3-4 days in Boracay then wanting to visit a beautiful beach not too touristy we don't care about night life, electricity would be nice and a warm shower comfy bed, good snorkeling if possible right from the beach were staying at. I look at El Nido but it reads like a long travel day to get there and were short on time. Thoughts on Coron area as we can fly there. thanks in advance for any and all suggestions!

more
    • kristabasta's Profile Photo

Need your input :) Philippines in December

Philippines Nov 4, 2014 at 10:30 AM

We are going to the Philippines this December (7-30th can't wait!) we fly from Manila to Cebu on the 8th to go to Malapascua for 4 days, diving and relaxing. Nothing else is scheduled at the moment but I acknowledge that it might be needed since we will be travelling during Christmas. We are not really in to seeing the same as everyone else (crowds), no need for a party scene or crazy luxury. But we do love nature, great food and nice people :)
      So the big question is where to go?

more
    • realmercy's Profile Photo

Directions to Valenci City

by realmercy Online Now Aug 1, 2007 at 11:07 AM

I am coming to visit the Philippines in September and would like to visit Valencia City while there; can someone give me the directions from Cebu City or Butuan City? Thanks for your help. Joseph

4 Answers Sep 3, 2007 at 12:27 PM