Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• date and months of sales

Verona Feb 7, 2015 at 6:57 AM

please guys want to know when is sales (saldi) begins in verona italy

more
    • leather goods

Verona Feb 22, 2015 at 6:03 AM

where in Verona to buy? especially croco. wallets...

more
    • Bus transfer

Treviso Mar 2, 2015 at 2:51 AM

Does the ryanair shuttle from treviso go to venice island

more
    • date and months of sales

Verona Feb 7, 2015 at 6:57 AM

please guys want to know when is sales (saldi) begins in verona italy

more
    • giampiero6's Profile Photo

Staying in Giudecca

Venice Yesterday

I am a big fan of Venice and visit occasionally - almost always staying in the Dorsoduro somewhere near Guggenheim. In June we will be spending a few nights with friends there and one of the accommodations they're considering is in Giudecca. Does anyone have any experience of staying there. The place looks great, but not sure if the need to take a ferry to Dorsoduro and S. Marco is a big hinderance. We have a small child so probably wouldn't be out late, but I'd still like to avoid hassles. The relative peace and quiet and slower pace is very appealing though. Any thoughts?

more
    • ImThere2013's Profile Photo

Apartment Rentals In Venice

Venice Yesterday

Hi, Everyone! Can someone please refer me to a reliable, high quality agency that offers apartment rentals in Venice? I'm looking for one that reflects the Italian architecture the older the building the better. Thanks!

more
    • Thank you gift.

Venice Feb 8, 2015 at 11:04 AM

I want to thank concierge and hotel desk staff upon my arrival for their help and thought I would bring a gift basket of treats, cookies, chocolate because they were really very patient and I would like to know if anyone has a suggestion or if something else is more appropriate.
      Also, is there a shop or a patisseria I should look for?

more