change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• mayt's Profile Photo

Chirstmas day in Quebec City

Quebec Nov 23, 2015 at 8:52 AM

We are from Toronto and will be travelling to Quebec City on the holidays. What can we do on Christmas day aside from spending it in a hotel?

• RiaRiqi's Profile Photo

Fly to Vancouver from Ottawa

Canada Nov 5, 2015 at 8:06 PM

What is the best return ticket price I can hope for an Ottawa-Vancouver flight in mid-february?

• what to do

St. John's Nov 3, 2015 at 5:05 AM

In St John's NFL

• Trying to find a place to rent like Norquay

Canada Nov 11, 2015 at 7:32 AM

I've registered for emails from several estate agents locally but everytime I receive an email and show an interest, no matter how quickly, the house has already gone! It's frustrating. How can I get in there first?

• Ferry reservations

Vancouver Nov 7, 2015 at 4:09 AM

Can anyone advise when B C ferries release the ferry reservations for on line booking for Vancouver / Vancouver Island. I have booked flights and hotels for next June and July (2016) and get a 'not available' when i try to reserve the ferry crossings

• Limo in budget Vancouver

Vancouver Nov 5, 2015 at 11:58 PM

Anyone has the contact of such company which offers the limo in budget in Vancouver. I want to hire a limo for my mum’s birthday party, just want to make her surprise. I am calling all her friends to be a part of this party to make this day very special for her.

Please advice. I would appreciate your advice and suggestions.

• Ashish Dewan needs advice For Canada Toronto Tour

Canada Nov 4, 2015 at 1:12 AM

Hi everyone,

This one is Ashish Dewan. I live in India. I with my family members want to go to Canada on a trip. I have tried to collect some information about Canada though videos and images but I think not sufficient for tourism purpose. Toronto is my favorite tourist spot. I want you to suggest me some travel tips for Canada that how many days it will take to travel there. how much money I want to have with me, food, residence and some other necessary things as well. Please suggest me the best things so that we may have a memorable trip to Canada Toronto.

• Moving permanently to Montreal

Montreal Nov 20, 2015 at 2:53 AM

Hi, I will move permanently to Montreal, i have a family with 2 little daughters but i don't know where to stay in Montreal, appreciated if you can tell me where are the best neighborhoods for families in Montreal (safe, friendly & not expensive)

• where to go first?

Banff National Park Nov 24, 2015 at 12:53 PM

Hello! i´m planning to go to Banff, Jasper and every beautiful place there, but i would like go to big cities too like Montreal Toronto etc. I will go in May 2016 and have 1 month to go to all those places but dont know where to start. Why? because i dont know how is the weather in that month. I will be studying english in Vancouver before that.
      thank you!