Val Marie

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• arriving from montreal

Mont-Tremblant Jul 17, 2014 at 1:55 PM

How would I get to Les Rythmes Tremblant outdoor (free) festival from montreal with public transportation? I would be spending no more than a night essentially.

more
    • 4 nights in Banff and Jasper. Comments please

Banff Jul 15, 2014 at 9:03 PM

I will be leaving for this wonderful are in a week time. I am able to come up with itinerary based on some past reviews and posts. I will be doing camp tenting and campsites are already booked. I am facing difficulty in filling places in correct order. This will be my only once in a lifetime trip, so I do not want to skip major points. We are not much into hiking.
      Day-1 Reaching Calgary at 12. Pick car and and leave for Lake Louise. Overnight stay at Lake Louise Campground. Same day Lake Louise and Lake Moraine.
      Day-2 Yoho NP, Emerald Lake, Natural Bridge, Wapta Falls, Takakkaw Falls. Will I have time to go further on Trans-Canada and see some more places ? Back to Lake Louise campground and night stay.
      Day-3 Packup and head to Jasper, Icefields Parkway, Icefields Parkway tour by Brewster, Maligne Canyon (or Mt. Edith Cavell), Medicine Lake, Athabasca Falls. Overnight stay in Wapiti campgrounds.
      Day-4 Packup tent and leave for Banff, Vermillion Lake. Overnight at Two Jack Campground.
      Day-5 Lake Minnewanka boat tour. I will have return flight at 7 in evening. What else I can see on this full day ?
      Really need help to plan.

more
    • Lunch/Dinner in Montreal

Montreal Island Jul 8, 2014 at 8:23 PM

Hello everyone,

I have the pleasure of visiting the cool city of Montreal and I was just wondering what you would recommend for trendy/popular restaurants in Montreal (downtown area). Thanks in advance for all your suggestions.

Cheers,

TravellingCA

more
    • Kid Friendly Sites

Kelowna Jul 1, 2014 at 11:10 PM

We are the grandparents of a seven year old granddaughter. We plan on touring around BC with her for a holiday this summer. What are some recommended sites to see/do while in or around Kelowna?

more
    • stuff to do

Prince George Jun 30, 2014 at 8:03 PM

In town for one night .... what's the best outdoor spot to go to within city boundary?

more
    • Leamington boat rentals

Leamington Jul 19, 2014 at 3:08 PM

Is there any place to rent boats or jet skis or to go on dinner cruise ?

more
    • Getting to Tadoussac

Tadoussac Jul 16, 2014 at 2:07 PM

Hi, I am wondering if there is a train or bus to get from Quebec City to Tadoussac for some Whale Watching this summer?

Thanks!

more
    • A Day in Jasper

Jasper National Park Jul 15, 2014 at 5:01 PM

If you will spend just a day in Jasper, is that enough time to see Athabasca Falls, canyon, Skywalk?

more
    • charlesracine's Profile Photo

From Thunder Bay to Isle Royal, shortest ways to get there.

Thunder Bay Jul 14, 2014 at 3:34 PM

We want to see Isle Royale traveling from Thunder Bay as it is much shorter than traveling by boat from Grand Portage Minnesota. What is the best to do and see on the island for part of a day. All suggestions greatly appreciated.

more
    • Car Parking

Jasper National Park Jul 14, 2014 at 6:33 AM

We are thinking of staying in a hotel just outside of Jasper and driving in to the national park and then hiking from there. Is this a possibility? I have tried to research places to park a car for the day in Jasper and the costs associated with that but i haven't been successful. Any advice or help with car parking facilities would be greatly appreciated!
      Thanks

more
    • Wine tour in Okanagan Valley

Kelowna Jul 8, 2014 at 8:17 PM

Hi there!
      I'm doing a 10-day road trip through BC at the end of July, and Kelowna will be one of the stops for 2 nights. I'm wondering if anyone knows of any good wine tours or the best areas (Naramata, West Kelowna, South Okanagan, etc) to tour? I'm looking for a tour that is fun, knowledgeable (as I do know a bit about wine already), and I'd love to go through wineries that are scenic. Any suggestions would be appreciated!! Thanks! :)

more
    • SarahT44's Profile Photo

nightlife in Lunenburg nova scotia

Lunenburg Jul 6, 2014 at 10:53 AM

Is there any nightlife or live music in Lunenburg ns in august?

more
    • 'Must see' natural places on PEI

Prince Edward Island Jul 5, 2014 at 9:55 AM

What are the 3 best natural places in PEI?

more
    • Bus to Algonquin Park

Algonquin Provincial Park Jul 4, 2014 at 11:26 AM

I need to get my daughter to the park on a bus. She is in Ottawa.
      What bus services this?

more
    • Catholic church near the falls in Niagara Falls Canada

Niagara Falls Jul 1, 2014 at 5:32 AM

In the early 1970's I visited Niagara Falls on my 8th grade class trip. We visited a catholic church and I was able to get prayer cards that were very unique. I remember hearing the church had once burned down but was rebuilt. Can you tell me the name of this beautiful old church?

more
    • Camping sites

Whitehorse Jun 30, 2014 at 8:06 PM

We will be in Whitehorse and Dawson City around July 15 -22nd. We will require camp ground to park 17 foot travel trailer. Do we need to book ahead or are there sufficient places available in each town.

more
    • going to Tobermory

Tobermory Jun 28, 2014 at 6:38 AM

need to get to Tobermory for 9am on July 21 from Toronto area, how can I make it possible?

more
    • Good safe clubs and bars

Montreal Jun 26, 2014 at 12:37 PM

Hello my friends and i are planning a trip to montreal. im looking for a good hotel to stay at in the area of good clubs and bars. thanks :)
      Jenna

more
    • tomorrow visiting Gravenhurst

Gravenhurst Jun 25, 2014 at 1:46 PM

Anything interesting beside the 2 hour boat in Gravenhurst for tomorrow?

more
    • Transportation to Carriage Place Pier from Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites North Vancouver

North Vancouver Jun 23, 2014 at 8:28 AM

Can I take a taxi from this hotel to the Carriage Place Pier and if not what are my options.

more
    • Wool Sweaters

Province of Nova Scotia Jul 15, 2014 at 8:34 AM

Are there outlets or shops where i can get woolen sweaters in Halifax or around that area?
      Thanks for any suggestions.
      Losham

more
    • Comfortable amount of time

Gaspé Jul 9, 2014 at 10:00 AM

My husband I are planning to drive around the Gaspe Peninsula, and I am wondering what a comfortable amount of time would be. We have never been before and don't want to miss out on the major attractions, and of course the relaxation. We do not want to rush, but I am looking at about a week. Is that enough time to do it justice? We are planning to go early September.
      Many thanks for your thoughts.

more
    • Customs fees on wine

Yukon Territory Jul 2, 2014 at 4:42 PM

We purchased 24 bottles of wine in BC in the Okanagan. Taking ferry to Alaska returning on AlCan highway into the Yukon
      Customs fees into Alaska are essentially nothing. What will it cost to bring the wine back into Canada in the Yukon?

more
    • Cost of Annual Family Pass?

Point Pelee Jul 2, 2014 at 5:44 AM

Does anyone know the current full cost of a family/group annual pass (up to 7 individuals and one car)?

more
    • Local transport

L'Anse aux Meadows Jun 27, 2014 at 10:38 PM

Is there local transport from st Anthony port to l'anse aux meadows Viking experience? If so, what are the costs? What are the entrance fees to the exhibits?

more