change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Lexiworks's Profile Photo

Staying in Bjorkliden

Kiruna Dec 17, 2014 at 1:23 AM

What is the best way to get to Bjorkliden from Kiruna on a Friday evening? Are there many taxi companies or is it just one that has a monopoly on the market?

more
    • Sjalen's Profile Photo

Canadian going to Malmö for hockey

Malmö Dec 8, 2014 at 11:18 AM

I happened to delete your question by mistake since VT has changed since I last logged in here. Feel free to ask your questions about New Year again here, and I will reply I hope.

more
    • ChrisSheena's Profile Photo

Stockholm at Christmas

Stockholm Dec 12, 2014 at 9:32 PM

We are visiting Stockholm this Christmas for the first time. We only have two days unfortunately. Suggestions on how we best spend our time - things to see and what to do would be much appreciated. Thanks.
      Chris

more
    • sprdak11's Profile Photo

Travelling to Pitea

Piteå Dec 7, 2014 at 10:36 AM

Hello. I am planning to travel to Pitea. As I understand there is an airport i Lulea. Is there any bus one can take from this airport directly to Pitea?

more
    • Kungsleden in December

Abisko Nationalpark Dec 16, 2014 at 6:39 AM

Hello, I'm in the UK and am thinking of hiking the Kungsleden late December. So far the websites I have come across don't say anything about December hiking. Are trails closed? Or is it too dangerous to do it then? If I'm not wrong the huts will be closed at this time of the year? Any advice is welcome! If the idea sounds foolish, please do let me know :)

more

Popular Västernorrlands Län Travel Answer Locations

• Tågbuss 66567 plattform

Sundsvall Jul 3, 2014 at 6:48 AM

Hi. I travel across Sweden for the first time. I have a problematic question regarding transfering from a train to a bus in Sundsvall. I travel to Hudiksvall in a few days and I have to transfer in Sundsvall from a train to a bus. I have bought a ticket long time ago (all transfers seemed just fine) but only today I found out that few of the buses actually have platforms 1 kilometer from Sundsvall train station. My swedish in not good enough to understand swedish sites and I can´t actually find any contact to Sundsvall station. If there is someone from Sundsvall who knows the bus system, it would be a great help. Or if you could provide me some kind of contact. I only have 19 minutes to transfer so i really need to know WHERE should I run to catch the buss and search the way in advance. SO: I should travel with ´tågbuss 66567´ to Hudiksvall. I don´t travel with X-trafik (I know that they have special buses and platforms)- I travel with SJ. Could somebody tell me if these busses stop near the train station or 1 kilometer away- on Navet station? Thanks very much!

2 Answers Jul 4, 2014 at 10:31 AM
    • nickenyfiken's Profile Photo

Events and activities in Sundsvall 17-19 september

Sundsvall Sep 16, 2010 at 7:21 AM

Hi everyone!

Anyone knows about any interesting events in Sundsvall this weekend (17-19 septemeber 2010)? I considering to go there (from Umeå, also in northern Sweden) with a friend from abroad (Pakistan) and hope to find anything interesting for us to do exactly this weekend. Have tried to search on interenet and not found much going on right now. Thank you in advance for any ideas or recommendations!!

1 Answer Sep 16, 2010 at 12:28 PM
    • fu-tu-re's Profile Photo

Lilla Hotellet

Sundsvall Aug 2, 2010 at 8:07 AM

I stayed in a hotel in Sundsvall that I can't find in the list. It is called Lilla Hotellet (lilla-hotellet.se) in the very center of the city in Rådhusgatan 15. It was nice and reasonably priced. People speak perfect German, English and of course Swedish.

Hej då!

• Can anybody help? with work in Sundsvall?

Sundsvall Apr 27, 2006 at 3:00 AM

I am an English man, looking to come work in Sundsvall for a temporary period of 4 to six months. I met a swedish girl whilst travelling and would like to spend an extended time with her to see if we should take it further. I have a complete technical modern apprentiship in Mechanical Engineering and also have skills in Administration and physical labour. My Swedish is moderate at the moment, but have been learning for the last four weeks, i feel i have picked up the basic conversations very quickly as spent the last two weeks in sweden, i am very keen to make my swedish better and am practising each day. can anyone help me with any information on where i might find some work?

thank you
      clarke

2 Answers Apr 27, 2006 at 9:56 AM
    • Easter in Sundsvall

Sundsvall Mar 20, 2006 at 3:19 PM

Will there be anything open on Easter or Easter weekend in Sundsvall? I am thinking of coming up from Stockholm on the 15th or 16th. What is the best way to find a bed and breakfast to stay at? Any recommendations?

9 Answers Mar 28, 2006 at 11:55 PM
    • Meeting people and doing things?

Timrå Jan 23, 2006 at 10:34 AM

We just moved here from the states and I was wondering how to meet people and find things to do. I work from home and I don't get the social interaction that I need. Can anyone give me any ideas?

1 Answer Feb 14, 2006 at 8:48 AM
    • How do we meet people here?

Sundsvall Jan 23, 2006 at 10:28 AM

We just moved here from the United States, the state of Tennessee. I work from home and my husband works at Permobil. We will be here for 3 years roughly. We have two dogs and a cat. I am trying to find out how to meet people to make new friends or what there is to do to get out of the house. I am having a bit of cabin fever and could use some interaction with people. Can anyone give me any ideas? It would be much appreciated.

3 Answers Feb 14, 2006 at 8:50 AM
    • Work/Classes????

Sundsvall Aug 26, 2003 at 7:54 AM

My fiancee and I just moved here from the states. I was wondering if anyone knew where i could learn swedish and where I might be able to find a job. We live in sundsvall and I do not know any swedish

6 Answers Aug 28, 2003 at 6:04 AM