Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Västerbottens Län Travel Answer Locations

• sprdak11's Profile Photo

Visiting Skelleftea

Skellefteå Jun 23, 2014 at 1:22 PM

Hello. I am going to visit Skelleftea during a few days in november. Can anyone recommend me what I can see and do in this city? Greetings. Magda

• penny_g's Profile Photo

Northern Lights in Umeå

Umeå Jan 28, 2014 at 6:24 AM

Dear all,

I am just back from Tromsø, which was amasing with its scenery and polar landscapes. Unfortunately, didn't see the Northern lights but that's another occassion to go up in the far north.

I was thinking of Umeå this time, going in March. Do you think its a good period or it might be a bit late then. How is it in terms of weather. To see the lights you need clear sky and low temperatures, so how is Umeå in this regard? Please recommend any easily accessible point to Umeå and feel free to share your experience there - local people's advice is most welcome.

2 Answers Feb 3, 2014 at 3:17 AM
    • Taxi fare from Umeaa air port to Vannasby (37 km)

Umeå Apr 11, 2012 at 5:18 AM

Travelling to Umea/Vannasby for the first time. What is the approx. taxi fare from Umeaa air port to Vannasby?

1 Answer Apr 17, 2012 at 1:34 AM
    • Are there any Swarovski stores in Umea?

Umeå Oct 26, 2010 at 12:39 PM

Could someone tell me where to buy Swarovski jewelry in Umea?

If there are no Swarovski stores here, then any crystal jewelry stores in Umea are recommended. I want to buy some as gifts for my friends.

Thanks

3 Answers Jul 3, 2013 at 2:06 AM
    • I need BUS or TRAIN from stockholm to Umea

Umeå Aug 8, 2010 at 2:10 AM

Dear virtual Tourist,

Hi I need a bus or train from stockholm to Umea If this website can help me please send me a message to: (alwsmine@hotmail.com)

1 Answer Aug 9, 2010 at 6:26 AM
    • Help

Umeå Dec 16, 2008 at 1:47 PM

I need advice. My grandmother died and the funeral is on the 23rd December in the morning.

My family are travelling to Northern Finland through Sweden for Christmas.

I can get into Stockholm for 9.15 PM on the 23rd. I need to get up to Umea for early the following morning.

The plains, trains and buses are of no help.

Can anyone suggest anything at all?

2 Answers Dec 16, 2008 at 10:36 PM
    • jewelry material store

Umeå Nov 28, 2008 at 1:25 PM

Hej!
      I like to do handicraft jewelry, with beads and so on. I wonder if anybody can tell me were i can by these kind of material. I know the store in MGV mall, in the center but it doesn´t have much variety of material.
      Thanks in advance

1 Answer Feb 2, 2009 at 10:18 AM
    • Umea Farmer's market

Umeå Jul 7, 2008 at 2:25 PM

Hi! i arrrived in Umea 2 months ago and i am loving the city but can anybody tell me exactly when is the farmers maret? i asked but usually everybody knows it exist but they don't know when or where...
      Thanks, best
      Marcia

1 Answer Jul 7, 2008 at 11:29 PM
    • laurendickie's Profile Photo

Train Göteborg to Umeå

Umeå Jul 5, 2008 at 10:04 PM

Hello

Does anyone know what train one would take from Göteborg to Umeå ?
      (cheap)

If so, do you know where i can enquire about tickets?

Thankyou!

2 Answers Jul 5, 2008 at 11:46 PM
    • travel from Stockholm to Umea by Bus or train

Umeå Jul 13, 2007 at 6:45 AM

I want to travel from stockhom to Umea by train or by bus. Which is the cheapest out of the 2 and can u suggest me the website where i can buy the tickets?

thanks
      regards
      jasmine

1 Answer Jul 15, 2007 at 3:30 PM
    • nickenyfiken's Profile Photo

Yoga in Umeå

Umeå Apr 19, 2006 at 3:35 AM

Anyone knows about any possibility to begin to train yoga in Umeå? I would be happy to know!

4 Answers Apr 19, 2006 at 1:37 PM
    • australians coming to sweden, wanting to ski artic circle

Hemavan Jul 13, 2004 at 3:02 AM

hi we are a couple of australians who are coming to sweden at the end of the year. We would like to do some downhill skiing in or close to the arctic circle, but don't know if the ski resorts will be open due to the lack of sunlight. We would like to ski there in the 1st or 2nd week of January 2005. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could tell us which resorts (if any) are open. If they use lights to extend the skiing time and what sort of snow we could expect (hopefully lots of powder). Any other information that you feel could be usefull would also be appreciated. thanks dan and kim (see ya on the slopes)

4 Answers Jul 15, 2004 at 3:57 AM