Västerås

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Northern lights -16th February

Sweden Feb 21, 2015 at 5:01 PM

A bit of a long shot here! We were lucky enough to be staying at the ice hotel on the above night and witnessed the fantastic display of lights. Sadly we only had a point and shoot camera and could not take any photos. Is there anyone who may have taken some photos (particularly of the 'crown' that was immediately above the hotel at about 9.30 - 10.00) that they could share with us? I would dearly love a photo for my wall.

Many thanks for your time!

more
    • Is living "central" in Vasteras a good idea?

by bobdoss Online Now Jul 13, 2014 at 10:10 AM

I will be working in Sweden for perhaps 6 months, and will spread my time across locations in Avesta, Degersfors, and Ekilstuna. I could locate in in one of those cities, then travel to the other two as needed, OR I could "centralize" in Vasteras and travel by train to whichever city I needed to be in that day/week.

Does anyone have a recommendation either way? (I will be working 5 days/week, but will have time to explore on the weekends)

1 Answer Jul 23, 2014 at 12:51 AM
    • jurkka's Profile Photo

accomodation

by jurkka Online Now May 29, 2013 at 3:48 AM

for 5 persons. ANY THING, anywhere around västerås... for 4th to 7th of July.(yes powermeet time)...
      We dont need so many stars, just a shower near the room

3 Answers May 29, 2013 at 4:59 AM
    • Commuting between Vesteras and Stockholm suburbs

by eswar_bujji Online Now Feb 17, 2011 at 8:20 AM

Hi guys,
      I will most probably be moving to Vesteras in the near future. Like a lot of people, I love to live in Stockholm suburbs. In my few google searches, it came out that apparently a lot of people commute between Vesteras and Stockholm but I couldn't find any concrete information on different possibilities. I can drive but will prefer to use public transport. Any tips will be most appreciated.
      Thanks
      Eswar

3 Answers Feb 18, 2011 at 5:44 AM
    • Getting there?

by acecr Online Now Sep 18, 2004 at 3:48 PM

hi, i´ll be there on arlanda airport in oct 3, 9.25 pm , can get a bus to Vasteras from alranda? rates? thanx

2 Answers Sep 19, 2004 at 3:42 PM
    • thelittlevoice's Profile Photo

Accommodation

by thelittlevoice Online Now Dec 19, 2003 at 5:31 AM

looking for a cheap place to stay for one night there. any suggestion?

4 Answers Feb 18, 2004 at 5:20 PM