change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• csuresh's Profile Photo

Two days - Itinerary

Göteborg Sep 29, 2015 at 8:04 AM

We are travelling to Goteborg coming weekend and we have almost two full days to spend. We want to visit Archipelago but not sure which island is the best and which one that is best but very near to city - request help. We also will be going to Universum and then just landmarks in city center. I need help if I can add more or refine my selection of places. We have taken some nice food in Ikea, so hope Sweden has some good restaurants offering vegetarian food - any suggestions..

• Gotheburg attractions

Göteborg Sep 29, 2015 at 10:54 PM

I am planning to travel Gotheburg in next week. What are good places to visit there? Also, what are good nightlife options there?

• melosh's Profile Photo

Where to eat in the evening?

Stockholm Sep 20, 2015 at 2:52 PM

Interested in a special, Swedish, moderately priced restaurant Thursday or Friday. Any suggestions?

PS: What is the traditional time for eating out in the evening?

• TooTallFinn24's Profile Photo

Bus or Train

Stockholm Sep 24, 2015 at 12:59 PM

Traveling from Stockholm to Oslo in spring of this year I see that there is a train and at least two bus services available. Any advice as to which one to take. Please rate by cost, comfort and your recommendation if you have actually taken this route before. I would qualify for a senior fare. Thanks

• jurkka's Profile Photo

road trip stockholm- västerås -places- architecture or odd sites

by jurkka Online Now Jun 24, 2015 at 2:28 AM

about 100th time to go power meet, seen the highway too many times.

please give me some info "on-the-road" places to visit for motorheads- or just odd modern or historical buildings or nice flea markets whatever interesting

--edit: i found anundshögs address is anundshög-gatan; but is there a crossing at E18 or not? googlemaps suggests one can turn from E18 direct to Tyrgatan...

and found mels drive in at fjärdhundra, by road 70 20km north of enköping---

• Is living "central" in Vasteras a good idea?

by bobdoss Online Now Jul 13, 2014 at 10:10 AM

I will be working in Sweden for perhaps 6 months, and will spread my time across locations in Avesta, Degersfors, and Ekilstuna. I could locate in in one of those cities, then travel to the other two as needed, OR I could "centralize" in Vasteras and travel by train to whichever city I needed to be in that day/week.

Does anyone have a recommendation either way? (I will be working 5 days/week, but will have time to explore on the weekends)

1 Answer Jul 23, 2014 at 12:51 AM
    • jurkka's Profile Photo

by jurkka Online Now May 29, 2013 at 3:48 AM

for 5 persons. ANY THING, anywhere around västerås... for 4th to 7th of July.(yes powermeet time)...
      We dont need so many stars, just a shower near the room

3 Answers May 29, 2013 at 4:59 AM
    • Commuting between Vesteras and Stockholm suburbs

by eswar_bujji Online Now Feb 17, 2011 at 8:20 AM

Hi guys,
      I will most probably be moving to Vesteras in the near future. Like a lot of people, I love to live in Stockholm suburbs. In my few google searches, it came out that apparently a lot of people commute between Vesteras and Stockholm but I couldn't find any concrete information on different possibilities. I can drive but will prefer to use public transport. Any tips will be most appreciated.

3 Answers Feb 18, 2011 at 5:44 AM
    • Getting there?

by acecr Online Now Sep 18, 2004 at 3:48 PM

hi, i´ll be there on arlanda airport in oct 3, 9.25 pm , can get a bus to Vasteras from alranda? rates? thanx

2 Answers Sep 19, 2004 at 3:42 PM
    • thelittlevoice's Profile Photo

by thelittlevoice Online Now Dec 19, 2003 at 5:31 AM

looking for a cheap place to stay for one night there. any suggestion?

4 Answers Feb 18, 2004 at 5:20 PM