Vaduz

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Driving to from zurich

Liechtenstein May 3, 2015 at 2:03 AM

We are planing a day trip fromZurich to Liechtenstein in June this year. Looking at the economy of a hire car, and th associated benefits of having more freedom to stop on the way and enjoy the view as opposed to taking the train and bus. Looking for advice re road conditions, no snow or ice this time of year. Does anybody have horror stories, Tia.

more
    • Travel Time from Zurich to Vaduz-Feldkirch and return to Zurich

by MaricorMalitao Online Now Oct 19, 2012 at 12:29 PM

is it possible from Zurich to go to Vaduz and from Vaduz to Feldkirch and spend 6 hours in travel alone return to Zurich? If I leave at 2pm from Zurich to Vaduz and Feldkirch can I go back to Zurich at 8 in the evening? Thanks for your help!

2 Answers Oct 20, 2012 at 3:41 AM
    • Vaduz to Munich

by Wodz Online Now Jul 16, 2008 at 8:23 AM

Hi, can anyone help? I'm having a tough time figuring out how one takes a train from Vaduz to Munich.

So far we plan to take a train from Zurich to either Sargans or Buch in Switzerland, then take the bus to Vaduz.

How do we then LEAVE and take a train to Munich? Is there a train line at Buch that goes closer to Munich and perhaps we transfer? I cannot find any relevant information online.

We would rather not have to travel an additional 1.5hrs back to Zurich to take a train to Munich.

2 Answers Jul 16, 2008 at 10:32 PM