Be the First to Answer

Popular Vaduz Travel Answer Locations

• Where is Vaduz Local Customs?

Vaduz Oct 3, 2013 at 1:29 PM

Where is Vaduz Local Customs?

5 Answers Oct 3, 2013 at 3:57 PM
    • Travel Time from Zurich to Vaduz-Feldkirch and return to Zurich

Vaduz Oct 19, 2012 at 12:29 PM

is it possible from Zurich to go to Vaduz and from Vaduz to Feldkirch and spend 6 hours in travel alone return to Zurich? If I leave at 2pm from Zurich to Vaduz and Feldkirch can I go back to Zurich at 8 in the evening? Thanks for your help!

2 Answers Oct 20, 2012 at 3:41 AM
    • BUS to VADUZ

Vaduz May 15, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Which one is the largest bus station??

Feldkirch(AT),Buch SG(CH),Sargans(CH)

1 Answer May 16, 2012 at 12:54 AM
    • Mmkmm's Profile Photo

how to go from Vaduz to Friedrichshafen airport ? cheap and fast way ??!!

Vaduz Nov 29, 2010 at 5:48 AM

hello Everybody,
      i um just planning for my trip in the Christmas , so i wanna go from vaduz to Airport of Friedrichshafen , what is the easiest way and cheapest as well ? i already have a Liechtenstein bus ticket . could someone help me to know the rout ?
      thanks

3 Answers Nov 29, 2010 at 2:29 PM
    • Travel writer

Vaduz Oct 3, 2009 at 2:17 PM

To whom it may caoncern,

What is average cost and timetable for Lichtenstein bus between Sargans and Vaduz.

Sincerely,
      W.H.

3 Answers Jun 27, 2011 at 10:58 AM
    • falkirk v fc vaduz

Vaduz Jun 22, 2009 at 1:45 PM

hi, looking to travel to vaduz for the football, looking at cheap flights into Friedrichshafen and was wondering how it would be possible to get from Friedrichshafen to vaduz, and also how much this would cost. Any help appreciated?

2 Answers Jul 5, 2009 at 11:51 AM
    • Falkirk v Vaduz

Vaduz Jun 22, 2009 at 6:16 AM

Hi, Im planning on going to Vaduz on the 21st of July to watch Falkirk play in the Europa cup against Vaduz, returning on the 23rd of July. Looking for the cheapest possible way of getting from Zurich to Vaduz and also a cheap hotel, B&B for the night, any suggestions/info would be much appreciate.

Thanks,

4 Answers Jun 23, 2009 at 2:37 AM
    • Vaduz to Munich

Vaduz Jul 16, 2008 at 8:23 AM

Hi, can anyone help? I'm having a tough time figuring out how one takes a train from Vaduz to Munich.

So far we plan to take a train from Zurich to either Sargans or Buch in Switzerland, then take the bus to Vaduz.

How do we then LEAVE and take a train to Munich? Is there a train line at Buch that goes closer to Munich and perhaps we transfer? I cannot find any relevant information online.

We would rather not have to travel an additional 1.5hrs back to Zurich to take a train to Munich.

2 Answers Jul 16, 2008 at 10:32 PM
    • lcmack's Profile Photo

URGENT INFO REQUIRED RE TRAIN / BUS TO VADUZ

Vaduz Jun 3, 2008 at 2:26 AM

We are travelling next Mon 9th June from Geneva via Zurich by train to Vaduz, is it best to get train to Sargans or Buchs? Then are there buses to Vaduz at train station?
      Then the next day we are travelling on to Salzburg, is it best to get the bus back to Buchs, then train on to Salzburg?
      Thanks in advance for any information.
      Laura

3 Answers Jun 3, 2008 at 6:45 AM
    • WANTED STAMPS ON AIDS

Vaduz May 22, 2008 at 2:00 AM

I will be in Vaduz on 3rd June08 and I want to exchange or purchase good stamps.So kindly provide me proper address or person for the same.Thanx.

• Hofkellerei Winery

Vaduz Apr 8, 2008 at 9:39 AM

How close is the winery to Vaduz and how do you suggest getting there without a car
      Thanks

4 Answers Apr 9, 2008 at 5:29 AM
    • jdctx's Profile Photo

Storage at train station

Vaduz Jun 11, 2006 at 3:53 PM

Hi,

My son and I will visit Vaduz fhis summer and we need to stash our bags. Does anyone know if there aqre lockers at the train station?

Thanks.

4 Answers Jun 14, 2006 at 12:13 PM
    • GUYON's Profile Photo

Where to stay in Summer ?

Vaduz Mar 8, 2003 at 5:20 AM

Is is better to stay in a hotel near Vaduz to enjoy a panorama ? or to choose a hotel centrally located in the city to walk by the streets ? Thanks RAY

2 Answers Jun 19, 2003 at 11:35 PM
    • Pakistaniguy's Profile Photo

Anyone Visiting Vaduz ?

Vaduz Sep 19, 2002 at 9:04 PM

Anyone planning a trip to Vaduz/Liechtenstein in Sept/Oct ? or its only *Me* !

4 Answers Feb 8, 2013 at 3:30 AM