Vaduz Travel Answers

change location
Mmkmm's Profile Photo

how to go from Vaduz to Friedrichshafen airport ? cheap and fast way ??!!

by Mmkmm Online Now Nov 29, 2010 at 5:48 AM

hello Everybody,
i um just planning for my trip in the Christmas , so i wanna go from vaduz to Airport of Friedrichshafen , what is the easiest way and cheapest as well ? i already have a Liechtenstein bus ticket . could someone help me to know the rout ?
thanks

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • angiebabe's Profile Photo

Re: how to go from Vaduz to Friedrichshafen airport ? cheap and fast way ??!!

by angiebabe Online Now Nov 29, 2010 at 5:57 AM

Ive usually done it by car which is easy and quick with good roads and freeways around that way - the bit into Germany around Lindau can be a little slow - but if you are going by bus then you need to get bus or train times and usually from Lichtenstein they are not so often....usually a bit of googling is needed - the swiss travel site for its transportation is very helpful but then you need the connections into Germany.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • angiebabe's Profile Photo

by angiebabe Online Now Nov 29, 2010 at 5:59 AM

PS - have a read of other posts just before yours in this forum - its been answered already several times

• Mmkmm's Profile Photo

by Mmkmm Online Now Nov 29, 2010 at 2:29 PM

yea thank you it's really Helpfull :)

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Vaduz Travel Answer Locations