Vada

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Travel from Pienza to Chiusi

Tuscany 1 hours ago

My wife and I must travel from Pienza to Chiusi so we may catch a train to Florence and on to Venice.
      We have been unable to find any bus or timetables.
      Can anyone help here?
      Thanks......don

more
    • FruitLover's Profile Photo

Ferry to Sardinia

Livorno 11 hours ago

Hello folks,
      Checking option of ferry to Sardegna and back, this week-end.
      Staying in Florence.
      Will be greatful for any personal experience and tips.
      Thanks,
      Avi

more
    • Night Life

Florence Mar 15, 2015 at 2:35 PM

Hi guys! Im organising a group of young Irish Art and Law students to visit Florence for a week. Does anyone know of great clubs and pubs? They're interested in meeting Italiens and other travelers. Good drink deals, music and anything else! Or if there are any evening shows or performances on that would also be superb. Also if anyone knows of cheap but delicious restaurants that would be great, thanks!

more
    • montezaro's Profile Photo

Train or bus?

San Gimignano Mar 3, 2015 at 2:57 AM

What is the most appropriate way to get to San Gimignano if I start traveling from Trieste?

more
    • Recommended hotels please

Florence Mar 3, 2015 at 10:01 PM

Hi

we're planning to visit Florence somewhere in mid Oct this year. Looking for a hotel in a safe neighbourhood, 10-15 walk to SM train station, with safe in room and safe baggage storage. We're going out of town for another 2 nights before going back to Florence.

Grazie

more
    • starstudio's Profile Photo

Eat and Drink

Florence Mar 22, 2015 at 5:56 AM

Except the crowded places that we have to visit, where can spend our eat and drink time, to live like locals to Florence?
      Staying is 2 nights.
      Tanks and Grazzie !

more
    • 2k10bk's Profile Photo

Siena all day, or go to Monteriggioni?

Monteriggioni Mar 10, 2015 at 5:45 AM

We will be in Siena one day. Should we spend the whole day there, or should we take a side trip to Monteriggioni?
      Saremo in Siena un giorno. Dovremmo trascorrere l'intera giornata , o dovremmo fare una capatina a Monteriggioni ?

more
    • Hotel areas

Florence Mar 4, 2015 at 6:55 AM

I were advised by friends to stay away from hotels which are near to the train stations in Italy, for the reason that most of the area are mostly the glitzy part of town. It is not suitable area for family.

Just to confirmed and to ask for other traveller's observations. Have you observed the part of neighbourhood in which the hotel is in ?

Is Hotel Bonaficio and Hotel Donatello in the such area ?

Thanks so much for inputs

more
    • Best option Livorno > Olbia

Livorno Mar 3, 2015 at 7:19 PM

What's the best way to get from Livorno, to Olbia Sardinia?

more
    • Day trips from Florence

Florence Mar 13, 2015 at 9:39 PM

What would your recommendations be for a day trip from Florence? I had originally considered Siena. However, others have suggested Pisa/Lucca or even Cinque Terre. We will be in Italy in April, so I do not know if the weather would be a factor for Cinque Terre.

more