Vac

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cheap correction glasses

Budapest Nov 25, 2014 at 10:38 PM

Does anyone know about discount correction glasses in Budapest ? This city is known for its excellent and cheap dentistry, is it the same for correction glasses ?

more
    • Vac and vicinity

by Emmarentia Online Now Aug 3, 2014 at 9:56 AM

We are planning a visit to Budapest, Szendendre, Vac and surroudings. Which villages are worth seeing and not too touristy ? What public transport is available and where would be the best places to stay? We do not have any past experience of Hungary.

1 Answer Aug 3, 2014 at 2:58 PM
    • Zvrlj's Profile Photo

Accommodation

by Zvrlj Online Now Aug 9, 2010 at 2:12 PM

Can anybody recommend us decent one-night-accommodation in Vac, considering the fact that we are budget travelers? We have managed to google just one hotel, but it is to expensive for us.

8 Answers Aug 10, 2010 at 7:58 AM
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Monuments/memorials in Vác??

by Drugness Online Now Feb 5, 2008 at 11:10 AM

Hi.
      Hello all.

I'm visiting Vác in a couple of weeks hopefully and was wondering if anyone know's of any monuments of interest here? There's very little to be found of the net in English about this town.

I've found a monument to the 1956 uprising on Google earth but nothing else.
      Anyway i hope someone can help. The town looks interesting but a half day's visit might be enough, unless there's a nice monument hidden somewhere which i could track down. I understand the Habsburgs achieved 2 victories over the Ottoman Turks at Vác.

Best regards to all!

DG

11 Answers Feb 19, 2008 at 1:14 PM